GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how much I'm allowed to say about this... but one of the mods is looking into opening a members only thread so we can discuss it. If she gets approval, the earliest will be tomorrow.

Thank you, I'm going to stop obliquely referring till then.

Well… yes.

and homeschooling freedoms are viciously guarded and protected here. We have a strong history of homeschooling in this state, and it's not going to be changing anytime soon.

Yes, I know. I am a homeschooler in Texas. It's a huge community, but I have seen a lot of hate for it lately :(

Has anyone made prt screens of the ads? They could expire or be removed.

True, but keep in mind that TH's appearance (incl weight gain?) has changed dramatically in the last several months to year. A local stated this, and you can see in between his FB photos and recent MSM pics/vids of him.......

I wish we had a comparison photo, but such a drastic change in appearance!

Has anyone made prt screens of the ads? They could expire or be removed.

Would've been easier to just screenshot my brain, since they've been burned into it for the rest of eternity. What has been seen.. cannot be unseen. :nerves:

I'll wait until the other thread is opened to see if there's a need to post them.

WOW! I was out sick, and come back to reading backwards and found allot of "surprising" things.
I'm afraid to leave for 5 minutes now!
Is TH talking now?
Any news?
Besides everything I have read? BACKWARDS!

Would've been easier to just screenshot my brain, since they've been burned into it for the rest of eternity. What has been seen.. cannot be unseen. :nerves:

I'll wait until the other thread is opened to see if there's a need to post them.

There are 40 ads for Saginaw...are his ads listed as "saginaw"? I'm old and I've seen just about everything one could possibly see...so I got no problem looking around.

I really don't care and don't think it matters if he was having consensual sex with consenting males, or anyone else. The "fact" that he had sex with Alanna and murdered her is all that matters to me.

Homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, whatever, have a good time. Involve children is where I have a problem.

I also don't care about consensual sex. Raping a child, and murdering a child is horrific and evil.

I really don't care and don't think it matters if he was having consensual sex with consenting males, or anyone else. The "fact" that he had sex with Alanna and murdered her is all that matters to me.

Homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, whatever, have a good time. Involve children is where I have a problem.

If we weren't talking about a child murderer/rapist, sure I would say each to their own and wish them a merry time. But I think that it's perfectly legit to query the sexual habits of TH after what he did to Alanna. I feel pretty confident in assuming that he wasn't having healthy sexual relationships on the one hand and raping and killing a child on the other. Those are mutually exclusive imo.

If we weren't talking about a child murderer/rapist, sure I would say each to their own and wish them a merry time. But I think that it's perfectly legit to query the sexual habits of TH after what he did to Alanna. I feel pretty confident in assuming that he wasn't having healthy sexual relationships on the one hand and raping and killing a child on the other. Those are mutually exclusive imo.

I agree, but pointing out that he has had sexual relations with other men does not in my opinion equal unhealthy sexual relationships. That was my only point.
He's a sick SOB no doubt, but previous homosexual relationships have no bearing on this in my opinion.

I agree, but pointing out that he has had sexual relations with other men does not in my opinion equal unhealthy sexual relationships. That was my only point.
He's a sick SOB no doubt, but previous homosexual relationships have no bearing on this in my opinion.

You're absolutely right imo. I haven't felt that anyone here is criticising homosexual relationships per se.

TH admitted to having sex with men in an interview with LE before his arrest (per the warrant) and there has been speculation that he made that up to give the impression that he wouldn't have raped a young girl because it's not his 'thing'. And there has been speculation that one of his partners may have been an accomplice if there was one. So I think that's partly why people are interested in this issue. (Sorry Alanna)

You're absolutely right imo. I haven't felt that anyone here is criticising homosexual relationships per se.

TH admitted to having sex with men in an interview with LE before his arrest (per the warrant) and there has been speculation that he made that up to give the impression that he wouldn't have raped a young girl because it's not his 'thing'. And there has been speculation that one of his partners may have been an accomplice if there was one. So I think that's partly why people are interested in this issue. (Sorry Alanna)

Right. I 'm almost sure that almost all pedophiles are heterosexual males. But I could be wrong. Orientation as long as it's with ADULTS means nothing with regards to child molesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member