GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post a screen grab of that satellite view? tia

Here you go. But the satellite view is from 2009ish.

VEW6pru.png

The up to date (4/11/2013) satellite view can only be seen in Google Earth:

wktX4M0.png

Did he admit he did it? I think he was a friendly helpful neighbor who pointed out the flat tires. Kind of like with A G. The friendly helpful neighbor who cares and pointed out who was found before it was announced.

"Karl Gallagher, Alanna’s father, said last year that Holder slashed the tires on their vehicles and egged their cars. The father of Alanna said, at the time, he didn’t think much of it. “I wonder if that was an opportunity if we could have changed things so this wouldn’t have happened. But, at the time, it was just an obnoxious teen that I didn’t want to deal with,” he said."

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/25/murdered-girls-parents-react-to-neighbors-arrest/

Also: In a television interview, Alanna’s father said Holder had previously slashed his tires. He didn’t press the issue because he figured Holder was just another confused kid.

http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/e...case-of-slain-6-year-old-alanna-gallagher.ece

I know I read it somewhere (or saw it in a vid) that TH knocked on their door to tell them about their tires. Also that the police came out and ascertained that it was Holder who admitted to it.

Obviously, from the video posted with the link, KG knew it was Holder and didn't press charges for his own reasons.

Maybe a wonderful WSer has a better link.

ETA: Just noticed that KG said VEHICLES plural and cars

Is this suppose to be a white Camaro?

Our daughter in law has a 2010 red Camaro and our son has a black 2013 Camaro and it looks nothing like this car.

The back of a Camaro really widens out like you see in the Corvettes.

Here is a Camaro and they have had the same body style for about 4-5 years.

http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro-per...GG-RTN-Camaro-BP-SN-BMM_|_Camaro+HV_|_+camaro

Or is this car supposed to be an older one?

tia

It's an early 2000s Camaro, probably 2002.

Yes, the body style changed significantly in later 2000s.

camaro-0001-2.jpg

I'm sure his computer is being picked through for any sort of web searches on dealing with a body. The fact that she was bagged up in garbage bags and wrapped in a tarp, he definitely wanted to keep her body contained and from leaving any evidence anywhere (like a vehicle).

I'm still puzzled that if she had DNA inside her...why purposely leave her on a busy neighborhood block where anyone who looked out their window would see someone ditching a large object in the road. It's just too brazen, especially since it was still light out.

I want answers....I want answers now!!! ::stomps feet::

Someone go shove a pad of paper and a pen in TH's face and tell him people over on websleuths are losing their patience. We want some answers dammit!

I think condom failure or it moved around and released things he did not realize happened. I don't want to talk about it too much, but I doubt if he was gentle,

Here you go. But the satellite view is from 2009ish.

VEW6pru.png

The up to date (4/11/2013) satellite view can only be seen in Google Earth:

wktX4M0.png

Does that car have a sunroof? The one in the driveway does not.

"Karl Gallagher, Alanna’s father, said last year that Holder slashed the tires on their vehicles and egged their cars. The father of Alanna said, at the time, he didn’t think much of it. “I wonder if that was an opportunity if we could have changed things so this wouldn’t have happened. But, at the time, it was just an obnoxious teen that I didn’t want to deal with,” he said."

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/25/murdered-girls-parents-react-to-neighbors-arrest/

Also: In a television interview, Alanna’s father said Holder had previously slashed his tires. He didn’t press the issue because he figured Holder was just another confused kid.

http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/e...case-of-slain-6-year-old-alanna-gallagher.ece

I know I read it somewhere (or saw it in a vid) that TH knocked on their door to tell them about their tires. Also that the police came out and ascertained that it was Holder who admitted to it.

Obviously, from the video posted with the link, KG knew it was Holder and didn't press charges for his own reasons.

Maybe a wonderful WSer has a better link.

ETA: Just noticed that KG said VEHICLES plural and cars

I read it too, that he came to the door and told them. Then he waited around until they called LE and I think KG handed the phone to TH to talk to LE.

I just got the impression that the G's thought that he did it, not that they knew he did?

It mystifies me. If some kid slashed my tires, he would be paying to replace them.

I think he was ignored and left to do his own raising. Does that excuse him? Nawwwwwwwwwwwwww. He knew right from wrong as evident by "I'm sorry Mom". This crap happens to some degree daily and everyone looks for excuses out the wazoo. Sometimes it just is what it is. A failure. Until we reach a point in society where we can look another person/parent in the eye and say "You know what? Your kid is out of control and you are failing miserably as a parent and you need to wake up and do something." , we are gonna keep hearing of stories like these. I'm tired of being politically correct. People need to man up and quit passing the buck. :banghead:

Yup. But good luck with that.

As a retired teacher, I encountered the privacy law issues. Let's say I had information to give to a therapist , I could not talk to the therapist without parental permission. If a social worker from CPS wanted to talk to me, S/he had to have a court order.

Notes I kept on children and incidences had to be written in such a way that they were politically correct because any notes can be subpoenaed.

If another parent talked to me about another child, I could not respond in any fashion because I could not talk about other children with another parent , which of course is correct, Even though the school would be addressing issues, no one but the family would know. To those looking on, it would appear we do not care.

Very very difficult with privacy laws and the attitude that no one is going to tell someone how to raise their child.

I think any issues with LE , and the family goes for counseling. Everyone. School suspension--- same thing.

I see both of your points but wanted to add something that happened with us concerning my son at school.

He was being bullied by a certain kid, in school, on the bus and at home and harassed by text messages over the phone! This kid actually came to our house and broke my sons bedroom window and then called to say he did it!

Tons of phone calls and visits to the school did nothing to alleviate the situation and probably just added PC documentation to the kids' file.

However, the last time I went to the school, I spoke in private with a police officer. Yes, the school had regular LE on duty daily. Anyway, he told me in private how BAD this kid really was and that he was advising me to press formal charges. I wanted to think that all kids deserve a chance so I asked if the officer would call the kids' father (parents were separated) and give him MY phone number as I wanted to LOOK that parent in the eye and come to some sort of resolution.

Long story short: We ALL met at an agreed location, parents and both boys, and I laid it out to the parents. Pretty much let them know that we were in the position to press formal legal charges against their boy but would give him a chance to straighten up his act, apologize and agree to stay the hell away from my son. The father was absolutely magnanimous about the opportunity and we never saw or heard from that kid again. PS...we were told by the officer that we had up to a year to press charges, so we had a bit of room to see that it all played out OK.

I firmly believe that by standing face to face with those parents and both boys, did plenty to help THAT kid. He was being called out but was also being met with an outstretched hand offering him a peace agreement. I'd also bet that the father had NO clue what was going on with his son up to that point and took the opportunity to give him the guidance that he so desperately needed during those teen years.

Rant and O/T over.

Our schools have a bullying policy and those issues have to be handled, But, parents do have to be pushy.

Seriously, other people do not know what is happening with other children, You would be upset if staff was talking about your child to other parents. I am just explaining why people do not know what is going on behind the scenes.

I commend you for what you did. You had to protect your child and you showed him that you will protect him and something can be done to stop bullies.

Obviously, I don't know that bully's situation, but often bullies get the stuffing beat out of them at home. The apple does not fall far from the tree. The school may have been trying other methods. Who knows. Or some schools do not have anti bullying protocols in place.

I asked before, but got no answer,

In my state, if a child is not in school until age 16, the parents go to court for neglect.

How come TH could quit going to school in 2010? If you homeschool, don't people have to do testing and prove their child is learning?

OT
Michelle Knight is such a brave and amazing young lady!
(Watching Castro in court and MK's statement)

If they are the same size they would be. They sell all kinds of new fancy ones to replace the factory ones, so they would have to be.

Yes, if they are the same size.

But think of tires. They are sold in many sizes. They are not interchangeable on any car.

I wanted extra rims for my car so I could have a spare tire on it instead of just that little weenie one that comes with the car.

I ended up not doing it because the rim was so expensive and I could not get one from a junk yard because they did not have one. It was a specific size and model that only fit cars from this year to that year and model blah blah blah.

Just an FYI, Zillow has 649 Babbling Brook listed as Sold in 2008. His mom can possibly be renting and they could have moved in any time between Feb. 2008 and June 2013 though.

h75s.jpg

KH bought the house in 2008.

See www.tad.org

Tarrant County Appraisal District

Zillow doesn't work very well Texas.

Yes, if they are the same size.

But think of tires. They are sold in many sizes. They are not interchangeable on any car.

I wanted extra rims for my car so I could have a spare tire on it instead of just that little weenie one that comes with the car.

I ended up not doing it because the rim was so expensive and I could not get one from a junk yard because they did not have one. It was a specific size and model that only fit cars from this year to that year and model blah blah blah.

Tires are interchangeable also. I mean you cant take a tire off of a toyota and put it on a hummer. But if the tires were the same size on both cars they could have changed them. Tires and rims. I think we r saying the same thing. The cars look fairly close to having the same wheel/tire/rim size so I think they could have been switched. But....I'm not a guy so eh. :)

Tires are interchangeable also. I mean you cant take a tire off of a toyota and put it on a hummer. But if the tires were the same size on both cars they could have changed them. Tires and rims. I think we r saying the same thing. The cars look fairly close to having the same wheel/tire/rim size so I think they could have been switched. But....I'm not a guy so eh. :)

Here is the nightmare of changing rims. But teens would be inito it. Here they spend tons on tires and rims and other accoutrements such as lights, etc.

http://www.roadkillcustoms.com/hot-...rn-Cross-Reference-Database.asp#axzz2ak7CNboN

Y'all do realize that, if someone wanted to take a child and frame Tyler for it, all they had to do was visit with him, get him good and stoned, walk out with a few things from his house ... including used condoms ...

Not saying this is what happened, just thinking ...

What would be the reasons to frame him? He has no money. TH had nothing going for him. Drop out druggie with no job. He is worthless so no point in framing him.

ITA There's one in every neighborhood, that creepy kid who everyone knows just isn't right. Yet, when a child turned up dead, no one posted about TH (or other possible POI's right under their nose). Too many were far more pleased to raise unwarranted suspicions about parents with no history of past bad deeds. It wasn't until after his arrest that the stories about TH came out of the woodwork. Why?

Personally I would be scared of saying anything publicly about him if I had witnessed or heard of the things he has done and thought maybe it was him. Then add the fire my lips would have been glued shut unless speaking privately to the cops. We do not know if he did set it or not but given what we know now I bet it was him.
Parents that kill their kids seem to only be a threat to other children in their house or each other, so pointing that finger at them would be safe for neighbors to do. They ( the parents) would be laying low. Someone else in the area might try to intimidate others into keeping their mouth shut. Alanna's family seemed to know that how everything happened it did not look good for them. She was found before reported missing. My first thought went straight to the parents. After looking at them I stopped thinking they had anything to do for the most part. I still had one of the parents in the back of my mind. But he was way after neighbor, some random pedophile out looking and got lucky, serial killer, accident of some kind.

I pretty much only read the news articles and the info on here, don't do much social media. So now that we know TH was the perp, I'm interested in hearing from those of you who did more sleuthing what made you suspicious of TH early on. Was it a general 'vibe' from TH's online presence or were there more obvious signs that you can report here?

From media I heard he did lawns in the area so I figured nice day out for the season maybe he was out doing yards making money that day. Figured that was why he was being questioned by police. Found him on FB and realized he was into drugs. Thinking if people let him cut their grass he must just be a stoner, no real goals in life but nothing to fear. Dangerous to himself but no one else.

Hearing more about him from neighbors I wonder who let him cut their grass if he was viewed in such a bad light? I personally would not allow him on my lawn, I do not care how cheap he was.

Kind of O/T, I don't really know. Sorry mods if this is inappropriate and maybe should be in a different thread.

I have been caring for my 4 and 5 year old granddaughters almost full time for the last couple weeks while I have been following this thread. They want to play outdoors all day long with the neighbor girl, so I am out there with them the entire time. (I haven't quite figured out how to care for them and get anything done. I don't know how other people do it.) Anyway, the other little girl lives 2 houses down and they run back and forth between houses. Occasionally they are out of my sight because of a bush or tree and when that happens I think about the cases I read on here. I think about that split second that all it takes for something to happen. (I find it hard to even go to the bathroom and call them inside when I do) Several times they have gotten boo boos inside when I have simply gone in the kitchen to cook dinner or gone to the basement to do a load of laundry. I know I am just getting used to this and eventually a better routine will be established.

We have had problems with other neighborhood boys when we are outside playing. They are in the 9-13 year old range and are unsupervised. I don't know where they come from or where they live. I as well as other neighborhood parents have ask them to stay away from the girls. They don't listen to adults, they bully, they are rough and appear to be just angry in general.

Yesterday we were taking a walk and the boys were riding down the sidewalks as fast as they could right at us. We crossed the street and they came on that side and did the same thing. They hit one of the girls with their handlebars. Obviously, their behavior is purposeful.

Then I come here and read to try and catch up everyday. I think about TH and I think about these boys in my neighborhood. I wonder what can be done. I have my hands full with my own little two as well as other struggles.

We as society have to do something about these unsupervised, angry, bullies that don't listen to adults. I'm not just talking about one kid in my neighborhood, there are many.

It's been a hard few weeks for me and a difficult summer watching all this happen in my neighborhood. I try to talk to them, I think and I wonder how we can make this a better world for this generation. How can society work toward eliminating more TH's and other children that grow into violent offenders?

The anti-bullying programs are a great start, but these are fairly new in our schools. I don't know that all schools have adopted these policies.

Sigh........

Sorry for the rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members