GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They will have him in suicide clothes to stop that from happening. Will he talk? Or will lawyers and mother not allow it?

Mom had all of those guns ! Wow. That's a lot for the middle of the city.

Are suicide clothes a birthday suit?

Bill Miller ‏@Bill_MillerST 1h More from Tyler Holder's home: 9mm handgun; .40-caliber handgun; 12 g shotgun; AR-15; Model 94 .30-30; scoped .270 bolt rifle; .22 rifle.

https://twitter.com/Bill_MillerST

My goodness, no one here needs that many guns!! That's crazy!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank goodness he didn't use the dang AR-15. :banghead:

I want to know what else is in the search warrant that was just released.

I think theres a good chance he will try and kill himself in the early days of his incarceration..

I certainly may be wrong, but I really suspect his intention the day of the warrant with that gun was to pull it out and shoot himself if they tried to arrest him. I'm not convinced his intent was to shoot the officer. I think maybe that shooting occurred in the struggle.

:waitasec: and why pray tell wasn't this stuff gathered in the first search warrant.

I think it could be because he shot the police officer after the first warrant was issued. So they went back to do a new search related to that new charge. This time looking for guns and ammo. They probably had no reason to search for guns and ammo in relation to Alanna's murder.

Anybody got the Tarrant County jail link handy? Wonder if any new charges have been added.

Saginaw child murder suspect transferred to Tarrant jail
WFAA
Posted on August 7, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Updated today at 6:41 PM
FORT WORTH — We're getting our first look at child murder suspect Tyler Holder since he was arrested on July 23.
Suspect in Saginaw girl’s slaying moved from JPS to Tarrant County Jail
Posted Wednesday, Aug. 07, 2013
By Bill Miller
“Why he has certain bandages, I have no idea,” said Terry Grisham, spokesman for the Tarrant County Sheriff’s Department. “I think the bullet went in under his chin. You now know as much as I do.”

Also Wednesday, the Tarrant County District Clerk’s office released another search warrant describing items seized from Holder’s home on Babbling Brook Drive in Saginaw, a few doors from where Alanna lived with her family. The evidence list includes two handguns, four rifles, a shotgun and lots of ammunition.
Other items included “blood swabs,” a black shirt, pants, the base of a Vitamix food preparing machine, and ammunition and spent shell casings of various calibers.

Bill Miller @Bill_MillerS
Fort Worth Star-Telegram
More from Tyler Holder's home: 9mm handgun; .40-caliber handgun; 12 g shotgun; AR-15; Model 94 .30-30; scoped .270 bolt rifle; .22 rifle.

Attachments

• byx7.jpg
    byx7.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 30
anyone see in many crimes involving minors (murder, bombings, etc) the parent (s) do not know what their kids are doing, ignor warning signs of troubled youth and get no help, rooms are off limits to parents or parents do not care. AND MANY GUNS are in the home............is this a life style?
I 'snooped' in my kids rooms and am not sorry one bit. They knew and as adults laugh about stuff. I KNEW what was going on in my house----good and bad-----and seeked help when needed.

It's ashame he's not in general population now. In due time!

Looks like he's having a really bad hair day! Also noting, he was not shot in the face. smh

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Sagi...to-Tarrant-jail-218748191.html?c=n&fb=y&can=n

Well knock me over with a feather!

I thought for sure he was going to be completely disfigured.

His injury(ies) seem mild compared to the hit that Detective Charles Lodatto took!

Seems that his Grandfather AND Lodatto will both have a chance to work on TH's salvation. (I mean that in the most respectful way).

I was hoping for TH to have an epiphany viewing his injuries in a mirror. Sorry, if that was mean.

Wouldn't rape be a separate charge and confinement? Maybe those will come later? I think he looks marvelous with that shiner LOL! Were those purple dreads for Alanna? My my, what a conscience.

Included are: an SCCFY CPX-2 9mm handgun; a Ruger P94 .40-caliber handgun; an H&R 1871 12 gauge “Pardner” pump-action shotgun; a Winchester Model 94AE .30-30-caliber rifle; a scoped Browning A-Bolt .270-caliber bolt-action rifle; an Iver Johnson .22-calbier carbine; and a DPMS AR-15, .223-caliber rifle.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/08/07/5064130/suspect-in-saginaw-girls-slaying.html#storylink=cpy

Those were his brothers and sisters. JMO

Oh oh, was he preparing to go on a rampage? Black shirt and pant and weapons?

I don't recall guns being listed in the first SW, were they. If not there might have been a separate one for all firearms.

I think it could be because he shot the police officer after the first warrant was issued. So they went back to do a new search related to that new charge. This time looking for guns and ammo. They probably had no reason to search for guns and ammo in relation to Alanna's murder.

I was just about to say that. The search warrant for firearms was probably issued after he shot Lodatto.

Well, I'm disappointed. I had hoped he'd have taken a face hit. I guess that says a lot about me. I wonder if the reason he won't be talking for a long time is a direct hit to his larynx? Who reall knows how big the hole is under that bandage or how severe the damage is.

In any case, he can stand trial. So Alanna's family can have their wish of holding him accountable (I believe they wanted to ask him "why?")

Did anyone count the guns the seized? How many were there total?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55
Back