GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the color of the tarp Alanna was found in been reported?
TIA

I haven't seen the actual color mentioned, but it appears to be gray and it looks like it's either frayed or has grass that's grown through it. jmo

Incident With Pickup Truck Eyed in Saginaw Slaying

Police investigating the slaying of a Saginaw girl are looking into an incident in which a man approached two young Fort Worth sisters a month ago but sped away when the girls' father confronted him.

The sisters, Alex Acuna, 9, and Andrea Acuna, 11, said they were in their front yard when the driver of a red pickup truck tried to get their attention.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Incident-With-Pickup-Truck-Eyed-in-Saginaw-Slaying-214693701.html

I will never understand why people give out all their details when interviewed by news. These two kids have their full names published and republished. Whatever happened to being incognito?

My 2 cents on the hot tub. In my area of the US, we call the spa jacuzzi things hot tubs. They are large. Most fit 4 to 5 people. It could be a dialect thing, in that it is not a jacuzzi bath tub but a larger spa type.

It's a Softub

Www.softub.com

I haven't seen the actual color mentioned, but it appears to be gray and it looks like it's either frayed or has grass that's grown through it. jmo

Was Alanna still under this tarp when this picture was taken? :crying:

well all I can say that I find it alarming the amount of stuff and the type of stuff they took from allana's home. I don't remember a case where a kid was missing and they took every piece of electronic and various bedding, and trash bags, toilet paper, water, and so on.......IMO, there is clearly much more that LE knows and believes than we are being told.

I mean, when Jessica was missing/found....did they do this to her home? remove this much stuff? do you know of other cases where they did this?

I don't know of another case off the top of my head where the child was found the same day, mere blocks away on a residential street, with a wealth of physical evidence found commonly in people's homes that could easily provide a list of things to match against the easiest home they could get a warrant for.

Comparing to JR is apples and oranges. Jessica vanished, it was a week before they found, pardon me, even part of her. There was no physical evidence to compare to items in her home, she was just gone.

Incident With Pickup Truck Eyed in Saginaw Slaying

Police investigating the slaying of a Saginaw girl are looking into an incident in which a man approached two young Fort Worth sisters a month ago but sped away when the girls' father confronted him.

The sisters, Alex Acuna, 9, and Andrea Acuna, 11, said they were in their front yard when the driver of a red pickup truck tried to get their attention.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Incident-With-Pickup-Truck-Eyed-in-Saginaw-Slaying-214693701.html

I was wondering about this and other recent abduction attempts in the area:
a) there was an abduction attempt of a girl in Arlington in April: http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/04/05/arlington-police-investigating-attempted-child-abduction/
b) a woman @ NE Mall in Hurst in January: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/20875877/s

I don't know of another case off the top of my head where the child was found the same day, mere blocks away on a residential street, with a wealth of physical evidence found commonly in people's homes that could easily provide a list of things to match against the easiest home they could get a warrant for.

Comparing to JR is apples and oranges. Jessica vanished, it was a week before they found, pardon me, even part of her. There was no physical evidence to compare to items in her home, she was just gone.

Agreed! This is a bizarre and shocking case :( . The list of items is overwhelming. But I would say given how many types of wrappings and bags baby girl was in :( ... if they come back and say not one shred of anything from inside that house matched anything on the baby , then that' s great information and quickly eliminates those closest to her.

ETA maybe not eliminate conclusively, but you get my drift. ;)

The punctuation on that warrant is inconsistent. I'm wondering if a comma was meant to be inserted after the word "urine"? :waitasec:

If urine was found on Alanna it is possible that she voided at time of death. It's not unheard of for a person to do so. JMHO. It doesn't point conclusively to a sex crime. JMHO.

It does not make sense to me. She could have an accident at home and what would the urine prove?

Is there any other ideas people have for what in the heck the urine could mean

I think the urine is listed among other things that police have the right to take from the house if they find, including anything biological, blood , semen AND / OR urine, whatever they find. I do not think it means urine was FOUND there. See what I mean?

" any biological evidence, fibers, residual fluids, urine located inside the residence'' ........

I've read the search warrant: where does it say the "urine" info? TIA.

It does not make sense to me. She could have an accident at home and what would the urine prove?

Is there any other ideas people have for what in the heck the urine could mean
If the urine is against the laws of tx, as stated earlier then it could be used by someone to get past drug tests for govt and classified work environments. Jmo

If someone has sexual contact, there could be evidence in their urine. I'm not sure who would keep that sitting around the house, but I know that dudes will sometimes pee into a pop bottle during long drives, so maybe in the car? Gosh, I have no idea really.

Sorry but I do not know that many houses you can just go into and find handy urine available.

I am thinking if LE can take DNA, what is to stop them from collecting urine if they needed to for their investigation, makes more sense than just finding some.

Urine can be tested for drugs. Although I am not sure why investigators would expect to find urine at the home. I guess it could have been at the crime scene.

LE didn't waste any time getting a search warrant after talking to neighbors. The judge signed the search warrant at 1:55 am after LE went around and interviewed neighbors around 1:00 am.

On this video this woman states that LE knocked on her door around 1:00 am to ask questions about Alanna. She says the dad was at her house at 10:00 pm asking if she had seen Alanna.
http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Fa...-dead-under-tarp-close-to-home-214468301.html

If the urine is against the laws of tx, as stated earlier then it could be used by someone to get past drug tests for govt and classified work environments. Jmo

It doesn't say the urine is against the laws of Texas. It says fibers, computers, urine, etc ( all the items ) that can be constituted as evidence against the laws of Texas. This means ( i think ) that if this item is a legal piece of evidence according to Texas law , then it needs to be picked up from the residence. ( all of the sudden my mind is trying to figure out something that is NOT allowed to be evidence in the state of Texas )

Cat urine? Cats pee on things. Was something at the crime scene peed on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StuartGotz