GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently the house at 625 Oak Hollow Trail, in Alanna's neighborhood, is an empty HUD home for sale...new on the market 6 days ago, no real way to ascertain when it became empty, they usually are a while before going active...kind of curious if there were any workers over there around when ALanna went missing. My hubs used to have a HUD master key in his line of work- wonder if they still do that for any contractors....

1091 Roundrock Drive is also for sale and appears unlived in, and has been listed 18 days

there are some others, was just chasing a thought

Hey! They just called me 'normal' - now you have skewed it! :floorlaugh:

:scared: I'm beginning to wonder what MY IQ is, wonder what kind of duct tape I have in my car, Ooohhh the paranoia. NORMAL? Uffdah.

No she wasn't.

She was in a garbage bag.

The tarp merely covered the bag.

Someone threw her in the trash...or tried to.

~BBM

This is interesting too, sometimes I read WAY too fast and skim.

Was she found IN a garbage bag? Any chance you have a link?

(I've been avoiding the Onion News lately).

I do think this is an interesting choice of words...care to elaborate? (I'm trying to avoid paperwork).

Her body wasn't exposed to the elements, flies, birds (some small birds can be carnivorous), rodents, dogs, raccoons, or other animals that would eat her flesh. Her body was protected by the tarp.

In addition, her body was found at the curbside (not in the path of most cars that drive feet away from the curb).

It's time for the nightly accuse-the-parents insinuations already? It's not even midnight yet. :)

Re: garbage bag...honestly, I've read conflicting info from MSM, the 911 calls, the interviews, and re-interpretation of all of it by second-tier media. I'm not sure I believe she was in a garbage bag anymore; some reports had her placed ON the garbage bag. And of course LE isn't saying. JMO and I don't say it to support any particular theory; it's just that we've heard so many different versions: only the bag on head, presence of tape, presence of tarp seem consistent.

It's time for the nightly accuse-the-parents insinuations already? It's not even midnight yet. :)

Re: garbage bag...honestly, I've read conflicting info from MSM, the 911 calls, the interviews, and re-interpretation of all of it by second-tier media. I'm not sure I believe she was in a garbage bag anymore; some reports had her placed ON the garbage bag. And of course LE isn't saying. JMO and I don't say it to support any particular theory; it's just that we've heard so many different versions: only the bag on head, presence of tape, presence of tarp seem consistent.

I posted statements from John E. Douglas' book. Google him. Google all his books. Google his homicide manual for LE.

Normal is 100 +- 15. Seventy is only one SD from normal, and is considered to be mildly retarded, at least it was when I had my classes on the subject (1988-1990). Seventy to eighty-five was considered to be educable and 55-70 was trainable. Below 55 was considered to be profoundly retarded. MOO

I know I am nit picking on this, but 100 is the mean. One SD below the mean is 85. 2 SD is 70.

The laws were changed some year-- I forget what year, because too many children were receiving special services. So the Feds changed the definition of mentally challenged to 2 SD below the mean before they would qualify for help.

I think it is important to note that Franks is not that impaired. But we do not know his actual IQ score, do we?

I posted statements from John E. Douglas' book. Google him. Google all his books. Google his homicide manual for LE.

Yes, google what he thought about Jon Benet especially.

Ahem.

Douglas discredited himself totally by coming out in support of John and Patsy Ramsey.

:cow:

Re the item in the road.

I asked my son the engineer to look at the pic on here.

I asked him how big the object is. How can I figure it out.

He asked me how wide the road is and how long it is in the pic.

I have zero idea.

Then he said that it looks 18 inches in diameter. I asked him why he said that. His answer was, "Because it does."

So I went for a walk looking at the surfaces of the roads. One was asphalt with bits of aggregate in it. Looking at the amount of aggregate in the road pic, I guess the object looked about 6 inches in diameter.

Then I walked on a road with far more aggregate and if it is a road like that, the object is maybe 3 inches in diameter.

So, we need more info.

Is there anyone in the area who can tell us how wide the road is? Or could someone take a strip of plastic bag and place it on a similar road and guess how big the object might be?

I'm very aware of statistics, but the parents are still off limits here as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee