GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ijze.jpg

Oh what a beautiful photo, rest in peace Alanna

If she ate poison at someone's house, not their problem. They are not responsible to watch her or negligent to have a poison she can reach, unless they have children of their own.

But, looking at RSO's, to me, negates most of those ideas.

Just because they looked at RSOs doesn't mean she was actually sexually assaulted; it could have been mainly because of her clothes being gone. I also think it would have been a bad move to ignore them even if she had been found fully clothed. I believe most non-family murders of children do seem to be sexually oriented, but I've been reading about so many young children being killed by teens that I don't take it for granted anymore. MOO

But btk wasn't a pedophile.
Who's to say it's been 14 years? He may have lived in other areas - other children of similar age have met the same fate in other parts of the U.S. Can anyone see a pattern? (I don't keep them all in my head or I'd go crazy.)

I could almost buy that she drowned accidentally if she was just found in her underwear because children her age sometimes swim in panties, but that doesn't explain the bag over her head or the restraints (tape or otherwise), etc. Again, if a child dies accidentally, I don't think the thought process of a normal person, even one who is panicked, is to stage such an elaborate, deviant scene.

And, sadly, a lot of pedophiles do seem to target children that are Alanna's age, so there's that. I'm operating off Occam's Razor here -- usually, the simplest explanation is the correct explanation. I think some pervert saw her, snatched her, assaulted and killed her.

Could she have died from internal bleeding?

We wondered about the pool water and the pool chemicals.

Maybe she was injected with them or was forced to eat them

Well, they haven't specifically ruled those out....but ME saying they don't have COD yet and what they have specifically r/o, plus saying it could be drugs/poisoning but tox results would take a few weeks leads me to believe there was nothing found on gross (with naked eye/unaided observation) or microscopic exam of body/tissues. Internal bleeding/hemorrhage, water in lungs would most certainly be detected by these methods.

Sounds to me like they are waiting on results for things that can't be seen w/ a microscope or gross examination......

That said, there's a lot they aren't telling us, so this is just an educated assumption on my part.

IF accident, followed by panic, why stop to place a plastic bag over deceased child's head and tape it around neck before getting rid of body?

I don't remember reading that it was taped around the neck, but that might make a difference. There could be other reasons for that, but I can't take the time to go into it right now. MOO

IF accident, followed by panic, why stop to place a plastic bag over deceased child's head and tape it around neck before getting rid of body?

Keep fluids/evidence from mucking up the place/vehicle?

I don't remember reading that it was taped around the neck, but that might make a difference. There could be other reasons for that, but I can't take the time to go into it right now. MOO

I thought it was in one of the interviews of the older boy that found her.
If it is there, give someone on here about 3 seconds and they will find it.

IF Alanna's body was deliberately dumped from perp's vehicle, why would perp bother placing body in garbage bags, tarp and belting it? Why go through so much extra with body?

Going the "Trying To Get Away With Murder" route: maybe perp hoped that curbside it would get picked up like a pile of yard or garage rubbage and hauled off?

Going the "Esalatingly (word?) Sadistic, Narcissistic, Psycho Serial Rapist/Murderer" route: this is going to sound cold, and I don't mean any disrespect to Alanna as much as I'm trying to explain this type of mindet......giftwrapping?

Unfortunate if the latter is the case, because he got the reaction he wanted and got to burn it into the mind of everyone who "opened" it.

Going the "Trying To Get Away With Murder" route: maybe perp hoped that curbside it would get picked up like a pile of yard or garage rubbage and hauled off?

Going the "Esalatingly (word?) Sadistic, Narcissistic, Psycho Serial Rapist/Murderer" route: this is going to sound cold, and I don't mean any disrespect to Alanna as much as I'm trying to explain this type of mindet......giftwrapping?

Unfortunate if the latter is the case, because he got the reaction he wanted and got to burn it into the mind of everyone who "opened" it.

Only two reasons I can come up with IF dumped deliberately from vehicle:

-believes self superior to FBI/LE

-sadistic pleasure via finder/s opening bundle

Well, they haven't specifically ruled those out....but ME saying they don't have COD yet and what they have specifically r/o, plus saying it could be drugs/poisoning but tox results would take a few weeks leads me to believe there was nothing found on gross (with naked eye/unaided observation) or microscopic exam of body/tissues. Internal bleeding/hemorrhage, water in lungs would most certainly be detected by these methods.

Sounds to me like they are waiting on results for things that can't be seen w/ a microscope or gross examination......

That said, there's a lot they aren't telling us, so this is just an educated assumption on my part.

Not to quote myself again, but I just had another thought:

1. since it appears that asphyxiation by smothering may leave little to no clinical signs at autopsy

2. since it appears that there is nothing grossly or microscopically apparent regarding her COD (assumption on my part based on ME statements so far)

3. since they are now waiting for lab results (perhaps to r/o or see if there was drugging/poisoning involved)

4. and since the simplest explanation is usuall the correct one (I'm learning)......

I'm afraid that she did suffocate. If not the plastic bag, then perhaps she was gagged with toilet paper and tape. In her mouth the TP would get wet, and in a struggle or as she tried to call out it could even move back further into her throat blocking her airway.

I hated typing this.

Could have used something to sedate her (will show up in tox) prior to the assault and eventual asphyxiation.

It's the quilt her mum made. There is a picture of it on Laura's profile posted many months back :(

LG does beautiful quilting and again, that knitting/crocheting that I saw in her pics was GORGEOUS.

I've not seen that they were hs'd. but legally if you hs, your child can attend elective classes at school. pe, art, music, etc.

I think I confused everyone. I had just seen her mention on a blog that homeschooling was one her (many) interests so I thought that maybe she homeschooled the kiddos.

Turns out not! Oops. :)

Trying to keep up, but maybe I missed this- do we know what she was wearing when she was last seen? If not, then why?

Trying to keep up, but maybe I missed this- do we know what she was wearing when she was last seen? If not, then why?

I haven't seen anything about what she was wearing when last seen, only that she was found wearing only purple underwear.

She was found so quickly after being killed (IMO), there should be a COD even if it's smothering. I'm guessing they are waiting on toxicology to determine if any other factors are involved with this. JMO

I haven't seen anything about what she was wearing when last seen, only that she was found wearing only purple underwear.

We do know what she was wearing, and the time she was last seen.

This info is in the scanner thread in the basement, as per information to LE by her father.

HTH

could it be possible 'restraints' of some sort (tape, whatever) was used to make it easier to move? for example, much easier to move a large rug/carpet when it is secure rather than flopping around

Only two reasons I can come up with IF dumped deliberately from vehicle:

-believes self superior to FBI/LE

-sadistic pleasure via finder/s opening bundle

I can think of one other: sheer panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics