GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely get that. The only time in my life that I slept in my parents' bedroom was the summer my classmate and acquaintance/friend Danielle was murdered a few blocks from my home. I was 14.
http://www.dmagazine.com/Home/1990/01/01/technology_Vs_trimboli.aspx

Yes, many parents leaving children's bodies by the road, but none of them were bound, correct? I think there's an important distinction there. Children who are murdered by a parent may be left by the road so they'll be found quickly. Camden Hughes was covered with his blankie. Newborns who are murdered moments after birth feel like completely different circumstances.

If we're looking for what is unique in this case, it's the combination of being bound and naked, AND being left by the road, but not "displayed," like Samantha Runion, or the Oakland County Child Murders, many of whom were "neatly laid out in the snow" in clear view of the road. They were redressed, some of them had their clothes pressed, they had their skateboards/backpacks etc with them. One victim was in view of a police station, IIRC.

I have no idea as I did not have the stomach to click the links.

I think the complication in this case may be the covering as well as the binding.
Was Jon Benet bound? I think she had the ligature around her neck? Did she on other extremities?

The undoing is interesting as Pensfan posted. That makes sense out of this insanity.

The profilers do have info on what a crime reveals a out the perp.

If we look at this through the lens of elimination, what is taking a smiley face memo eliminating?

Was she found with smiley face memo paper? Certainly, handwriting samples could be taken from lots of sources.

But maybe people do not have lots of handwriting around the home anymore for any reason?

On the assumption that the body was intentionally left in the location where it was placed, I've come up with a speculative route that the perp might have taken from Allana's neighborhood. Let's say the perp originally planned to leave the body in the nearby wooded area to the south and a bit west. The perp may have driven there, and discovered that traffic was just too frequent to be a comfortable place to stop and discard a body. If you zoom in with satellite view, it does look like all those roads have some traffic on them.

So, let's say the perp chickens out and decides it's a better plan to leave the body on a quiet residential street. The route I show makes some amount of sense. It turns onto the first available residential street, and only makes turns after coming to T intersections subsequently. During that drive down residential roads, the perp is looking for the perfect spot but becoming more desperate. By the time the perp reaches spot C, the perp lowers his standards since there just isn't much more before heading into the next subdivision, closer to Alannah's neighborhood. Another thing that works with this route is that the vehicle is moving in the proper direction so that the body would naturally end up on the side of the street next to the curb where it was shown in the pictures.

Here's a map of that route:

http://goo.gl/maps/ZJ58F

I updated the route to start at the home address. That does not mean that I necessarily think that the perp lives at that address; I am just using that location for more clarity.

Here is an article with a picture of the house:

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/tarr...of-slain-Saginaw-girls-parents-214656741.html

THANK YOU for making this map. Is there any way that you can add to that map?

Can you add these things as we know them about the other girls abducted and murdered in that area over the last many years? :please:

1). Location of their home.

2). Location of abduction or last point seen.

3). Location body found.

Going back even before Amber.

I think this would help tremendously.

To you locals...so far to your knowledge have the police had searches in the area that her body was found? Have they searched within 500 yard radius of where she was found?

Sorry, I quoted the wrong message. (If anything, I was substantiating your points.)

Ah, yeah, that makes sense. I thought maybe I had mis-spoken :)

The similarities and differences between the two cases are...intriguing.

We don't get it picked at all if trash day comes on a holiday day. Then they just show up on the next scheduled day.
Anyhow, July 1st was a regular day. Shouldn't have been any changes on that day.

That may be. But it was a holiday week, which might have changed the schedule for that week so that everybody still got their trash picked up.
I dont live out there so I dont know how the schedules get worked out. Where I live, when a holiday happens, both the mail and trash schedule is affected.

I have no idea as I did not have the stomach to click the links.

I think the complication in this case may be the covering as well as the binding.
Was Jon Benet bound? I think she had the ligature around her neck? Did she on other extremities?

The undoing is interesting as Pensfan posted. That makes sense out of this insanity.

The profilers do have info on what a crime reveals a out the perp.

Re: how JonBenet was found.....

"Her wrists were tied above her head, and she had duct tape over her mouth.

An autopsy report revealed that she had been strangled and bludgeoned to death."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...queens-murder-13-years-ago.html#ixzz2ZKAF6Lsr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If we look at this through the lens of elimination, what is taking a smiley face memo eliminating?

Was she found with smiley face memo paper? Certainly, handwriting samples could be taken from lots of sources.

But maybe people do not have lots of handwriting around the home anymore for any reason?

...maybe it was handled by somebody they wanted a DNA sample for? I dunno.

That may be. But it was a holiday week, which might have changed the schedule for that week so that everybody still got their trash picked up.
I dont live out there so I dont know how the schedules get worked out. Where I live, when a holiday happens, both the mail and trash schedule is affected.

I live in Saginaw and July 4th is not a trash p/u holiday (trash p/u as usual) so nothing was different that week because of that.

I live in Saginaw and July 4th is not a trash p/u holiday (trash p/u as usual) so nothing was different that week because of that.

Thank you. Well, that answers the schedule change question!
Back to the drawing board for me!

Thank you. Well, that answers the schedule change question!
Back to the drawing board for me!

Yeah, unless the timeline is significantly different than public reports indicate, the whole business with the trash is a red herring. (In my opinion, of course.)

Yeah, unless the timeline is significantly different than public reports indicate, the whole business with the trash is a red herring. (In my opinion, of course.)

I have questioned the accuracy of the timeline, with the exceptions of when the discovery was called in and LE arrived at the scene.
jmo

I think the map is everything. I might also be changing my opinion about this being done by someone from outside this little section of the community.

OK, you LOCALS:

1). WHY DO YOU TAKE BRIDAL TRAIL when you are driving through that area? (it's because you are cutting across from one main road to another isn't it). EVERY TOWN has these types of roads. Roads that weren't SUPPOSE to be main roads with lots of traffic but eventually the LOCALS use that road so much that they just know where it is.

Hmmmmmm....

2). I haven't read anyone mentioning these STORAGE UNITS. Storage King? On the other side of Old Decatur Road? Then go down that road and loop around to take a left on Springhill drive.

If you were cruising for a place to dump.

I'm shaking my head while I type this. Look at that route. Springhill drive just naturally connects up with Cindy lane.

By then you're getting nervous, you want to get rid of this big bunch of evidence you have riding around with you under that tarp.

Cindy Lane.

Stop sign.

Dump.

Make another right and you are right back on that main road of traffic of Old Decatur road.

Also, in some of the research of geographic profiling, the body of a murdered child is found (I forget the %) within 200 feet of where the murder took place.

Now, without going exactly 200 feet, let's go with 400 feet. Just see what you come up with on that map.

The map holds the key to this whole thing.

:moo: :moo: :moo: :moo:

A right on Cindy Lane gives you a straight shot right back to Round Rock.

It would explain the position of the body in that intersection. I'm sticking with my initial impression on that one. I just had never looked closely at the overhead map before.

Also, I remember when I applied this geographic profiling to Sandra Cantu's case it was one of the reason's I knew it was someone local. (NEVER would have guessed a woman).

Locals don't want to draw attention to the fact that they would be gone long enough to get rid of the evidence. They are often nervous, this was possible poorly planned especially sexual gratification cases are built on impulse. So then in a panic they need to dump a body.

They usually don't travel far. (IIRC a 5-8 mile radius can be drawn out from the location of the abduction site if known).

The distance of the body recovery site from the abduction site is significant in determining the % likelihood that it's someone local.

I am going now to find a solid link to help validate what I've just wrote.

What I wrote is based on over 10 years of research and my old brain is a little foggy so this may take some time.

There are lots of unsolved murders of little girls. So I am not sure they know who the perp is.

Well that's true but I don't know that so many include such great facts as these- body found so quickly with apparently tons of evidence. Not found naked Ina rushing river, or without bags or belts or whatever.

Storage King.... a lot of larger storage facilities have cameras and electronic gates to enter.
does anyone know about this one in the area?

We need the help of a tech savy sleuther on here: Is there a way to find out if police were called to the area of the Storage King storage units or if they were called ANYWHERE on that stretch of road of Old Decatur Road somewhere after she would have gone missing but within a half hour before she was found?

I'm still convinced they had a plan to drop her somewhere else but go spooked and did it there. :stormingmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90