GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Linda- so there was only one memorial place then? And someone basically took it down? ( sorry I missed where ever it was it was talked about)

Honestly, I'm not sure. I think people continued to place stuff there. I'm not positive though.

Also...

You can learn a LOT on facebook...friends of a friend of a friend. Some folks don't have any privacy settings and they live right there in Saginaw.

Between Google and facebook the FBI probably hardly needs to rise from their chair.

(I mean A LOT).

Think about it, your FRIENDS are listed, your thoughts, ect...

My family doesn't do Facebook, had some problems with a whacko stalker.

Ok... I just skimmed a bunch of pages with no luck. ... I'm gonna paraphrase for you. Basically it said many of the things were ruined by rain, some taken by Alanna's family. Please give them to charity in her name or to the family.

If you pause the video at this link at 50-52 seconds, the note regarding the memorial being removed is visible & legible.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Images-in-Saginaw-Slaying-Case-May-Be-Released-216101751.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DFWBrand

They bugged the home of Sabrina Aisenberg's parents, and a big lawsuit resulted from it. I don't think it's legal, nor would the tapes be allowed in court so I would be surprised if LE was bugging homes, unless they got permission from the people who lived there.

The problem was the transcription of the recordings made were totally bogus. The placement of the listening devices were too close to appliances and were completely unintelligible. That didn't stop the transcriber though! the judge nearly lost his mind!

Oh it's perfectly legal and they certainly do issue warrants for wiretaps too.

Edited to add link

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=14737456

They bugged the home of Sabrina Aisenberg's parents, and a big lawsuit resulted from it. I don't think it's legal, nor would the tapes be allowed in court so I would be surprised if LE was bugging homes, unless they got permission from the people who lived there.

Depends on the state. ( I forgot to add that the FBI obviously overrides the state).

I think the FBI just goes on ahead with what they need. (They may never use it in court, may never bring it up in ANYTHING, they just listen in and video to help them investigate it. It might get destroyed at some point along the way and never mentioned). They call it 'intelligence gathering'.

The problem was the transcription of the recordings made were totally bogus. The placement of the listening devices were too close to appliances and were completely unintelligible. That didn't stop the transcriber though! the judge nearly lost his mind!

Oh it's perfectly legal and they certainly do issue warrants for wiretaps too.

Okay, I didn't know the exact details. Even if it's legal to bug a house, how easy would it be for a defense attorney to get that evidence thrown out of court?

Okay, I didn't know the exact details. Even if it's legal to bug a house, how easy would it be for a defense attorney to get that evidence thrown out of court?

I've seen it recently used in white collar federal crimes, no luck getting them tossed. They were used in the Philadelphia "pay for play" corruption trial and probe while Mayor Street was in office. Lots of folks went to prison.

My family doesn't do Facebook, had some problems with a whacko stalker.
:stormingmad:

WTH?

(Just this week we had problems with this in real life, not on facebook. Some people simply have mental health issues and there is no reasoning with them).

I hope you stay safe and keep away from this person.

Put Alanna's home address (600 block of Babbling Brook) and the 3 Bars Drive address on a map. They are very close. The owner of that black car may have been taking a short cut from his/her home down Babbling Brook to avoid traffic lights on N Knowles Drive (which is a main thoroughfare in Saginaw).

I am not sure if this has been addressed, but Knowles has no traffic lights and is not a main thoroughfare. My map service is telling me they'd never have to take Knowles, but Old Decatur. Coming from Bridle Tr or Silverbrook down Old Decatur it would not make sense to go down Roundrock. I don't think anything in this case necessarily makes sense, but I just wanted to clear up the short cut situation.

Edit: I just realized I totally mistook what you were saying. Sorry about that. It's been a long week. There are places in Saginaw they could've been that taking Knowles to Bridle to get home would make sense. And once on Bridle could've seen Alanna and lured/grabbed her. Idk why'd they take her to Roundrock and Cindy but I've realized after reading so much on this case that I'll never understand why any of this happened or in the way in which it happened.

:stormingmad:

WTH?

(Just this week we had problems with this in real life, not on facebook. Some people simply have mental health issues and there is no reasoning with them).

I hope you stay safe and keep away from this person.

So far, so good:)

I've seen it recently used in white collar federal crimes, no luck getting them tossed. They were used in the Philadelphia "pay for play" corruption trial and probe while Mayor Street was in office. Lots of folks went to prison.

O/T so I apologize

In our state you personally can record any conversation you are also a participant in without the consent of the other party.

I used this extensively in my divorce.

A 'fine' upstanding bunch of in-laws that I had. An amazingly steller outward public appearance of public service toward the community. All the while they were lying, thieving abusive, abusive, (did I mention so abusive?) people.

got it all digitally recorded.

WON by a landslide.

AND, with the digital recorder I have, it fits in your pocket and then it has a USB cable and you can hook it up to your computer and then burn as many CD'S as you want! That way EVERYONE can have a copy!

O/T so I apologize

In our state you personally can record any conversation you are also a participant in without the consent of the other party.

I used this extensively in my divorce.

A 'fine' upstanding bunch of in-laws that I had. An amazingly steller outward public appearance of public service toward the community. All the while they were lying, thieving abusive, abusive, (did I mention so abusive?) people.

got it all digitally recorded.

WON by a landslide.

:) I'm glad! I knew I liked you!

For lack of anything better to post about, I'm going to try out an explanation for the 2 cars "lingering" at similar, but different times (according to the shadows.)

It's possible that the first one ran out of gas or had some other kind of car trouble and the second one came to help him/her. If that were the case, they may have just taken care of the problem and left. On the other hand, the driver of the first car may have started talking to Alanna while waiting for help to arrive, and they may have decided to take her with when they left. They could have taken her to the home of one of them (if it's close by), did whatever they did to her, put her in a different vehicle and the 2 of them dumped her off where she was found.

That could account for the vehicles being on the video around the time of her death, but nobody seeing the same vehicle/s in the area where she was left. MOO

Thanks KateB for the news vid, with the memorial note- Okay I was thinking maybe the perp got tired of seeing and moved it , took it down or something

I am not sure if this has been addressed, but Knowles has no traffic lights and is not a main thoroughfare. My map service is telling me they'd never have to take Knowles, but Old Decatur. Coming from Bridle Tr or Silverbrook down Old Decatur it would not make sense to go down Roundrock. I don't think anything in this case necessarily makes sense, but I just wanted to clear up the short cut situation.
We were discussing why someone from 3 Bar Strip might be in Alanna's neighborhood (Babbling Brook) not the body dump area (Roundrock Rd).

The person living on 3 Bar Strip may have driven from his/her home over to Babbling Brook to avoid traffic lights (wait/delay) as they were headed to get on N Knowles (a wider road which travels N to S for a long distance). There are definitely traffic lights or stop signs where road intersect N. Knowles.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-21 at 2.21.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-07-21 at 2.21.17 AM.png
    312.1 KB · Views: 22
Does some one recall?? It was mentioned that the original memorial was moved, and something about a note was left? Was it ever stated what this supposed note said?
tia

I posted it here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 01 July 2013 - #7

Dear Saginaw Neighbors,

We wish to express our shared grief at the recent death of Alanna Gallagher. This terrible tragedy became even more horrific as it unfolded before us on the very corner where our own children live and play.

Along with the rest of the community, we wish to keep Alanna's memory alive. The items that were placed here were removed by the city. The items were either ruined with the recent rain, or were taken to her parents. In the future, instead of placing items on our street, we respectfully ask that you make your donation in Alanna's name to a children's charity or to her family.

Thank you,

The Citizens of Cindy Lane & Roundrock Dr.

Thanks Linda- so there was only one memorial place then? And someone basically took it down? ( sorry I missed where ever it was it was talked about)

No, there was one originally at Roundrock & Cindy, where Alanna was found. Apparently, after it was taken down by the city, another started (or maybe there was a smaller one near Alanna's home all along? IDK). But the night of the fire there was a smaller memorial on Alanna's street, and it burned.

I posted the text of the mailbox note on July 19. (Friday) that was the day the note appeared in a video on a news channel.

A local drove by on two different days. The memorial was there, then a couple of days later, this local (she?) drove by again, and it was gone. So, we don't have an exact time it was removed, but not long before the 19th.

ETA: the locals who posted about the memorial being taken down are texashello and briTCU here's where they talked about: Found Deceased TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 01 July 2013 - #7 - Page 13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Originally Posted by briTCU
I just drove through Cindy and Round Rock and everything is gone! Not a single stuffed animal, flower, or even the beautiful wood cross that someone spent a lot of time on! Does anyone know if this stuff has been moved to Alanna's home or grave? I will go by her parent's house on my way home to see. It hasn't been long enough for this stuff to be removed. Sad.
When I drove by there earlier today I saw a sign on the mailbox (where the body was found) but I didn't stop to read it.

Originally Posted by texashello
When I drove by there earlier today I saw a sign on the mailbox (where the body was found) but I didn't stop to read it.

We were discussing why someone from 3 Bar Strip might be in Alanna's neighborhood (Babbling Brook) not the body dump area (Roundrock Rd).

The person living on 3 Bar Strip may have driven from his/her home over to Babbling Brook to avoid traffic lights (wait/delay) as they were headed to get on N Knowles (a wider road which travels N to S for a long distance). There are definitely traffic lights or stop signs where road intersect N. Knowles.

Yes, I apologize for misreading it. I was editing my post as you were writing this one. You're right many people cut through Bridle to get to Knowles from Old Decatur and vice-versa. It is bc Knowles has about 4 stop signs versus Sag and Old Dec which have traffic lights and lots of them. It really does depend on personal preference bc all of the streets in Saginaw are slow IMO and it seems everyone has their own preferred "short cuts." I will try to refrain from posting when I'm sleepy from now on.

Yep. :)
Knowles is a very small two lane street with no lights, and only a couple of stop signs. For about half its length, it's bordered on the West by Willow Creek Park, and on the East by residential neighborhoods, and the speed limit is 30. A little North of McLeroy, it broadens a bit and is bordered on both sides by neighborhoods, including Alanna's. The speed limit changes to 20 about half a mile before it reaches Bailey Boswell, where it dead ends. I live in a neighborhood on the other side of Longhorn, and it's a great (and pretty) way to cut right through town to get to Walmart if you don't mind the slow speed limits.

Saginaw Main (US 287) and Old Decatur both have much higher speed limits and much heavier traffic. A kidnapper who knew the area would have to be out of his mind to take one of those streets with his victim, when Knowles is available as a much more isolated alternative.

The first time I took Knowles home from the store after Alanna was killed, I thought about how easy it is to hop on Knowles from her street, and end up at the dump site. Just a few turns and a mile or so of very sparse traffic. I'm almost certain that's the route the killer took with her, because it's the best option for getting her out of the neighborhood quickly without being seen. I still scan for anything that looks like discarded clothing every time I go that way. :(

Here's a map, for anyone who's interested:
0vn3szv.jpg

If you follow that route in street view, there's a clump of trees at [approximately] 300 Woodcrest. Those trees are very thick, overgrown, and dark right now, and driving by them I couldn't help but wonder if that might be the kill spot. There's nothing around, and I doubt anyone would think twice about a car parked near them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx