GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier today, Arlington Officer Charles Lodatto was wounded in the line of duty after being shot by a suspect in Saginaw. Members of the Saginaw Police Dept., the FBI Safe Streets Task Force, and the North Texas Major Case Investigative Team were present during the execution of a search warrant.

We want to thank the community for their outpouring support, prayers, and well wishes for Officer Lodatto and our police family. We are happy to report that Officer Lodatto is surrounded by his family, friends, and APD family and is recovering well from his injuries.

944560_10151469052635755_1590352835_n.jpg

(From Arlington PD FB page)

Whew! That's great news!!!

I'm still 10 pages behind, but I just wanted to comment on all the thoughts and prayers being posted asking that the suspect die. He is a KID! Sure, he is an evil, awful, malicious, psychotic kid -- but from all evidence on Facebook he had zero parenting at all. He lived with his grandmother -- no parents in sight. He clearly didn't have anyone monitoring his social media activities or guiding him in proper life choices like we all do with our minor kids. He seems to have lived a very sad life, which I'm SURE contributed to his behavior -- and was somewhat beyond his control.

I definitely want him to be punished to the fullest degree possible by law. But to call for his death doesn't feel right to me. We are better than that.

I hear you but the thing is, IMO, a person capable of luring and assaulting and murdering and dumping a baby, then going to her memorial in a shirt that says "wanted" and staying quiet and not confessing for all this time, that person isn't just some kid who lacked parenting. (BTW, it appears he lived with his mom and attended a good charter school).

To me, this is a serial killer in the making. A frightening, frightening monster. I just see this type as different from the type that blows up and suddenly kills a sibling, for example. I see this type as a future john a. gardner or antolin garcia-torres or jarred harrell. And I would rather see those types dead at 17 than alive to murder.

Some of us suspect that the evidence removed from his home was surveillance videos. If we are correct, could LE have have gotten his fingerprints/dna from the tapes, either serendipitously or by design?

Does anyone else find it ironic that police told the community that they were safe, and then one of the police ends up getting SHOT by this guy?!

Clearly, nobody was safe.

I thought pot made people mellow?!?

Many teens smoke K2 or something similar-

It looks like marijuana. It's smoked like marijuana, and even produces a similar high.

It's called K2, or spice and is legal in the State of Texas. It's an herbal mixture coated with a chemical said to mimic the effects of marijuana. "Spice" was created by a doctor and originally intended for cancer patients, but later found to have no medical benefits; only negative side effects.

Despite the health risks, local teens are smoking it up"

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/99602854.html

I'm a little bothered by the early police statement that the community is safe and this was an isolated incident. This kid was fully armed and willing to shoot at LEO. I can only assume he was the fire starter as well (IMO, no link to support that). Sounds like he was a ticking time bomb and the neighborhood is LUCKY no one else was killed or injured.

I hear you but the thing is, IMO, a person capable of luring and assaulting and murdering and dumping a baby, then going to her memorial in a shirt that says "wanted" and staying quiet and not confessing for all this time, that person isn't just some kid who lacked parenting. (BTW, it appears he lived with his mom and attended a good charter school).

To me, this is a serial killer in the making. A frightening, frightening monster. I just see this type as different from the type that blows up and suddenly kills a sibling, for example. I see this type as a future john a. gardner or antolin garcia-torres or jarred harrell. And I would rather see those types dead at 17 than alive to murder.

ITA gitana! It will be interesting to hear in the coming weeks about his past - and not the rumors. I highly doubt this is his first bout with violence.

Just wanted to add.., he seems to have lived in a nice house in a good neighborhood... Well "good" until he got there..

Can't muster any sympathy. None. I can't think of a single good reason to hope he lives. IMO

Earlier today, Arlington Officer Charles Lodatto was wounded in the line of duty after being shot by a suspect in Saginaw. Members of the Saginaw Police Dept., the FBI Safe Streets Task Force, and the North Texas Major Case Investigative Team were present during the execution of a search warrant.

We want to thank the community for their outpouring support, prayers, and well wishes for Officer Lodatto and our police family. We are happy to report that Officer Lodatto is surrounded by his family, friends, and APD family and is recovering well from his injuries.

944560_10151469052635755_1590352835_n.jpg

(From Arlington PD FB page)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...set=a.206337455754.137656.186503035754&type=1

Sooooo good to know! Thanks for sharing this wonderful information! :seeya:

Live Video Now!
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/live-video/

ETA:Arlington Police Chief Gives Injured Officer Update

Please paraphrase ...I can't link to it

The video and audio were poor, kept going in and out but it had one of the surgeons commenting on the officer shot. I believe he stated he had been shot in the femoral artery. Which ultimately you can die quickly from bleeding out if not treated rapidly. I believe he said another officer was able to make a tourniquet at the scene. Couldn't get all of it like I said so not really sure about prognosis, but that he has had surgery to repair that artery and is now recovering.

Sorry Guys that's the best I could do like I said it was so hard to hear, very choppy.:blushing:

Hopefully the officer will heal speedily. Prayers going out to him and his family.

OH now...give yourself a break too.

I kept looking for 'HIM' in the grandma with the twins house. I was convinced she had a nephew or son or grandson living with her that did it.

I didn't even see this TH person. Not on those videos.

I can't remember who was messaging me but I had written about the anger attachment with the burning of the memorial.

Did the police ever release a verified, EXACT place that the teddybear memorial was at?

Yeah, me too.

ITA gitana! It will be interesting to hear in the coming weeks about his past - and not the rumors. I highly doubt this is his first bout with violence.

I wonder how many other young children this guy came into contact with regularly? Relatives? Children of friends of the family.
Alanna by all accounts was a very smart little girl that he may have killed her to silence her forever. She sounds like the type of kid that would have told!

Type in his name on twitter, you will see what some of his peers thought of him. jmo

The video and audio were poor, kept going in and out but it had one of the surgeons commenting on the officer shot. I believe he stated he had been shot in the femoral artery. Which ultimately you can die quickly from bleeding out if not treated rapidly. I believe he said another officer was able to make a tourniquet at the scene. Couldn't get all of it like I said so not really sure about prognosis, but that he has had surgery to repair that artery and is now recovering.

Sorry Guys that's the best I could do like I said it was so hard to hear, very choppy.:blushing:

Hopefully the officer will heal speedily. Prayers going out to him and his family.

That's wonderful news and you did great! Thanks for sharing that for those of us who could not get it!

Absolutely. Unfortunate but true.

LDHummingbird, I imagine the family is feeling a bit of relief. I read that MM's mom said they weren't acquainted with these neighbors. Had you ever heard of them from the Gallaghers?

Please give them tons of hugs (via text even) from me. I feel like we would have run in the same circles online and probably have at some point. I hope they can get some peace and that people will finally leave them alone to grieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx