GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric King ‏@EricKingNBC5 7s Police say at the time holder was telling people that, that information had not yet been revealed @NBCDFW #saginawDetails from Fort Worth, TX

Eric King ‏@EricKingNBC5 40s Neighbors told police, holder was telling them that the body recovered was Alanna Gallagher @NBCDFW #saginaw

Eric King ‏@EricKingNBC5 7s Police say at the time holder was telling people that, that information had not yet been revealed @NBCDFW #saginawDetails from Fort Worth, TX

Eric King ‏@EricKingNBC5 40s Neighbors told police, holder was telling them that the body recovered was Alanna Gallagher @NBCDFW #saginaw

My god. He sounds truly like a complete sociopath. No remorse, no feelings whatsoever. Didn't care at all about getting caught.

I've been watching this case closely as I live in Dallas. I wanted to say I think y'all are amazing.

Waaaay back at the beginning of this case someone said something about this suspect in a video going out to his car and such...and you guys were on the mark.
I personally thought it was a predator who wasn't from the same neighborhood.

Also as a 45 year old gamer with tattoos...I'm sad at all the rhetoric on fb about he was a gamer and a slouch and "looked" the part. AG's mom gamed too. Thank you guys for not going down that route.

If anything ever happens to me..I want y'all investigating my case.

Eric King ‏@EricKingNBC5 2m
Arrest warrant says Holder placed plastic bags around her head then placed tape around her neck. @NBCDFW #Saginaw

:(

Poor baby must have been just terrified. :(

LDHummingbird, I imagine the family is feeling a bit of relief. I read that MM's mom said they weren't acquainted with these neighbors. Had you ever heard of them from the Gallaghers?

Please give them tons of hugs (via text even) from me. I feel like we would have run in the same circles online and probably have at some point. I hope they can get some peace and that people will finally leave them alone to grieve.

No, the family didn't know the suspect. And I hope this is the beginning of closure too.

Poor baby must have been just terrified. :(

Anger and determination is what sustains me when I follow these cases.

Now... Is the time I break down and cry and allow myself to image what Alanna went through.

Arrest warrant says Holder strangled 6 year old Alanna Gallagher (@EricKingNBC5)

It sounds like LE had their cards close to the vest and suspected him all along. I'm glad that he won't be able to hurt anyone else.

aww, I knew this was coming.

ScottGordonNBC5 ‏@ScottGordonNBC5 41s Court document: Alanna Gallagher was sexually assaulted, and the DNA evidence matched a voluntary DNA sample given by Holder.@nbcdfw

No, the family didn't know the suspect. And I hope this is the beginning of closure too.

I'm so glad they now know who.

They can now all be reunited parents and Alanna's siblings and start to grieve together as a family.

ScottGordonNBC5 ‏@ScottGordonNBC5 50s Search warrant: Neighbor reported seeing a tarp in Holder's back yard a few months ago. Alanna Gallagher was found wrapped in tarp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx