GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did these reporters get a hold of the search warrant? And arrest warrant?

I find it interesting that the suspect was wearing a 'Wanted' T-Shirt at Alanna's funeral.

"...she saw him at the funeral, wearing t-shirt that said “wanted.” Sierra said she doesn’t know Holder but remembers him vividly. “I noticed him because he had that shirt on and you know to have a ‘wanted’ shirt on that’s a little inappropriate.”"

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/23/officer-shot-near-home-of-murdered-saginaw-6-year-old/

How did these reporters get a hold of the search warrant? And arrest warrant?

LE will release those when they feel it's appropriate to do so. Sometimes right after an arrest, sometimes not until the first court hearing.

BBM

Actually JPS is in Fort Worth. Not Dallas. Not to argue (so please don't take it that way) but it is known around the Metroplex as a hospital who does take people with no Insurance.

Thanks for the catch. You are correct on the location. I was thinking ahead of making the point of Kennedy and Parkland. However, it may be thought of that way, but when you have been shot in the head, they don't bother to ask if you have insurance. JPS is the only Level 1 trauma center in Fort Worth. That's why they took him there. The same applies to Parkland on both counts and they took the President there. I should have explained my point better.

NBC5 @ 5:

....Arrest Warrant: deeply disturbing....was sexually assaulted......matched voluntary DNA sample he gave......neighbor reported tarp in yard a few months back......

(nothing new there)

So the next door neighbor to Tyler is where Alanna was earlier playing with kids. He could have hurt them too. sigh

JPS is the level 1 trauma hospital in Fort Worth. Parkland is the level 1 trauma hospital in Dallas. Gunshot wounds to the face or head are sent to level 1. The officers gunshot wound could be treated by a level 2 trauma which is why he was sent to Harris Methodist. I am sure they are both getting excellent care because they are both great hospitals!

NBC5 @ 5:

Officer expected to make full recovery......

....is a 21 year veteran......

.....tourniquet EMS & other officers applied probably saved his life.....

.....bullet lodged in hip socket, will be removed in future surgery......

NBC5 @ 5:

and the nextdoor neighbor being interviewed is Megan Perez........

aww, I knew this was coming.

ScottGordonNBC5 ‏@ScottGordonNBC5 41s Court document: Alanna Gallagher was sexually assaulted, and the DNA evidence matched a voluntary DNA sample given by Holder.@nbcdfw

Poor Alanna. :cry:

:grouphug:

So COD is suffocation with plastic bags and tape and not manual strangulation as per arrest warrant info.

I actually was about 5 minutes earlier than normal getting my kids to school. We could have well been driving by Babbling Brook right as it all unfolded. So thankful we got there a bit earlier than normal.

NBC5 @ 5:

....she (MP) says she asked detective if she needed to get her girls out of area & they said they couldn't tell her anything right then, but that it might be a good idea......and that's how she knew something was about to happen........

End of interview. FWIW.

Veteran Arlington Officer Injured Serving Warrants in Saginaw

944560_10151469052635755_1590352835_n.jpg

Arlington Police Officer Charles Lodatto

Many are posting support and prayers for Officer Lodatto on the Arlington Police Department FB page.

We want to thank the community for their outpouring support, prayers, and well wishes for Officer Lodatto and our police family. We are happy to report that Officer Lodatto is surrounded by his family, friends, and APD family and is recovering well from his injuries.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...set=a.206337455754.137656.186503035754&type=1

JPS is the level 1 trauma hospital in Fort Worth. Parkland is the level 1 trauma hospital in Dallas. Gunshot wounds to the face or head are sent to level 1. The officers gunshot wound could be treated by a level 2 trauma which is why he was sent to Harris Methodist. I am sure they are both getting excellent care because they are both great hospitals!

Yep, that was my point earlier, I just put JPS in Dallas while thinking of Kennedy. The suspect was shot in the head, so he was taken to JPS. Kennedy was shot in the head, so he was taken to Parkland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop