GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noting:
Tyler's facebook friends have not changed since his arrest. (52)
Tyler's facebook followers have doubled. (116 117 118, they are multiplying constantly...) :waitasec:

https://www.facebook.com/tyler.holder.908?fref=ts

NBC5 @ 5:

....she (MP) says she asked detective if she needed to get her girls out of area & they said they couldn't tell her anything right then, but that it might be a good idea......and that's how she knew something was about to happen........

End of interview. FWIW.

This is also the same neighbor who reported seeing the tarp in his backyard.
I hope her credibility doesn't cause issues in the case.

Thanks for the catch. You are correct on the location. I was thinking ahead of making the point of Kennedy and Parkland. However, it may be thought of that way, but when you have been shot in the head, they don't bother to ask if you have insurance. JPS is the only Level 1 trauma center in Fort Worth. That's why they took him there. The same applies to Parkland on both counts and they took the President there. I should have explained my point better.

BBM

I agree with you.

Brandon Todd ‏@BrandonToddFOX4 2m Arrest warrant affidavit: DNA from Alanna Gallagher body matched Tyler Holder's DNA. Pet hair in tarp, matched pet hair in his house @FOX4

If Holder's cars never left all day and she was found a mile away, then a friend ( perhaps in black car ) MUST have helped, right? Holder would have been spotted by many people walking a mile carrying her inside the tarp.

I remember that discussion well. I said it looked like something my husband and teen son would do:(

:floorlaugh: I remember the convo too. Sadly because thats my husband and teen son too :blushing:

Just noting:
Tyler's facebook friends have not changed since his arrest. (52)
Tyler's facebook followers have doubled. (116 117 118, they are multiplying constantly...) :waitasec:

https://www.facebook.com/tyler.holder.908?fref=ts

This is also the same neighbor who reported seeing the tarp in his backyard.
I hope her credibility doesn't cause issues in the case.

I wonder if I missed something. Why would she have credibility issues?

Veteran Arlington Officer Injured Serving Warrants in Saginaw

944560_10151469052635755_1590352835_n.jpg

Arlington Police Officer Charles Lodatto

Many are posting support and prayers for Officer Lodatto on the Arlington Police Department FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...set=a.206337455754.137656.186503035754&type=1

Charles Lodatto is a rock star ! I'm so glad he's ok.

I've learned my lesson. I'm never reading an arrest warrant affidavit in any other case.
I am so, so sad.

I wonder if I missed something. Why would she have credibility issues?

I believe she had made some conflicting statements in the media.
But I couldn't give you details... I just know some HERE were not thrilled with her credibility.
Like I said, hopefully it's not an issue. With the animal hair in the tarp it shouldn't be. :seeya:

If Holder's cars never left all day and she was found a mile away, then a friend ( perhaps in black car ) MUST have helped, right? Holder would have been spotted by many people walking a mile carrying her inside the tarp.

Agreed. Somebody had to have helped. He would have been busted right away if he had carried her unless there is a secret way to get there undetected. Somebody helped him move her.

Also who was it that saw the guy crouching on her lawn? I can't remember who posted that, wondering if this is the guy her husband saw go into the house??? Sorry on my phone or I would look back:confused:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Charles Lodatto is a rock star ! I'm so glad he's ok.

My cousin is actually with APD too - I had a moment of panic earlier today till I verified he was not the one shot. Yes, Charles Lodatto IS a rock star...thank you sir for helping SPD out.

I believe she had made some conflicting statements in the media.
But I couldn't give you details... I just know some HERE were not thrilled with her credibility.
Like I said, hopefully it's not an issue. With the animal hair in the tarp it shouldn't be. :seeya:

OK, gotcha! Thanks. I agree, I think physical evidence makes up for a shaky witness.

We all knew what was going on, or at least a good majority of us... but, why would be jeopardize the investigation? I posted things on here that weren't even close to what is coming out now and I was censored. None of us posted anything on FB. We're smarter than that. We all wanted the person responsible to be apprehended. The majority of us that knew what we knew didn't go to the memorial, etc., because there was a risk that a potential killer would be lurking among us. Time will tell if we were right. It's looking like we were.

:wave: Great to see you posting again randomtexan!
I think the censoring was due to the fact that you never became a verified local as so many of us wished you would have. I'm sure your pm's were full.

I know the perp voluntarily gave his DNA sample. And he acted stupidly (telling folks it was Alanna before that was released, giving contradictory stories, not knowing about the surveillance cams).

My question: if he hadn't given himself away like that, would LE have managed to have enough probable cause to get a search warrant for his DNA?

I feel so, so sorry for Alanna and her family, but so grateful this perp was such an idiot that he didn't have a successful career as a serial killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop