TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a LOT of people there. We had decent weather (for houston, that is) with overcast skies and slightly cooler temps. It was clear the Lowitzers were shocked at the turnout, which made more than one of us cry a little.

And I did look around a lot at the briefing for anyone who seemed a little too involved or off. Not that I'd truly know what to look for...but I did try.

It was exhausting, physically and emotionally.

Thank you so much for going, NS. <3

Thanks, Walker... I was a paralegal at one time, so research kind of comes with the territory. In another job I held for several years one of my job duties was researching "cold calls" for sales engineers in hi-tech products. There, too, good researching skills were very helpful.

I have to say that I just feel as though not enough attention has been put into thoroughly searching the businesses and homes of the men I have "dug up" in my research who were/are associated with the Burger Barn. I simply have a difficult time believing that, for instance, the huge wooded area around one of "Banats" houses was systematically searched for possible evidence or that anyone thought to search in and around their other business locations.

If it were me, I'd be on the phone every day to the sheriff asking if this location had been searched or that person had been checked out yet. I would arm myself with the info I have supplied above (and anything else I could find out), ask very specific questions and I would not stop until I got some credible answers. I would also network with those former employees of the BB who were "stiffed" for their paychecks and supply to them the above leads so they could at least have a place to start to get their money -- even just an address at which they could serve a summons to small claims court. Sometimes, there is a certain "magic" in a larger number of people pressing in on a suspect -- "putting the pressure on", so to speak. Worried people make more mistakes, also, and this could cause some vital piece of info to "shake out" as it were that might be all one would need to find out something more about Ali's whereabouts.

Also, I want to personally thank-you, Nobody, for the selfless sacrifice of your energy and support in the effort to try and find Ali. Would there were 500 more like you out there...

Thank you so much for going, NS. <3

Also, I want to personally thank-you, Nobody, for the selfless sacrifice of your energy and support in the effort to try and find Ali. Would there were 500 more like you out there...

It was my honor and pleasure (as much as it can be) to try and help. I know if it were my child, I'd be begging for help. Screaming for it, even. I can only do the same for someone else. And I cannot imagine how difficult it is to go day to day without knowing where your child IS. She looks like such a sweet, innocent girl and didn't deserve whatever happened to her. I'm really sad we found nothing helpful.

There's a lot of wooded areas around, though...and more searches should happen, if you ask me. Both here, and a radius around the properties owned by BB guy. She's somewhere...and unless she's in, or under a structure of some kind, she can't be that hard to find! It's maddeningly frustrating.

Another bump for dear Ali.

Oh! And there was one other point I wished to make that I forgot to in my last post:

Jo Ann didn't really go to the Burger Barn at about 9:00 that evening just to routinely "pick Ali up from her shift". I think Jo Ann has said that, when Ali wasn't home when she arrived there after work, Jo Ann just assumed (not having, at that point, had any communication with the boyfriend nor any knowledge of "plans" Ali discussed with him about him coming over to the house that day) that Ali probably had been successful in getting an "extra shift" and it had happened that evening.

It was only after not being able to get in touch with Ali on her cell phone all evening that Jo Ann decided to go to the Burger Barn and find out why Ali hadn't answered her calls up to that point or called her back.

Arriving to find the place empty and dark had to hit Jo Ann "like a ton of bricks". Up to that point, she would have assumed everything was fine -- albeit except for Ali not answering her calls for the previous few hours. That behavior was unlike Ali and I know that Jo Ann had to be on pins and needles for that period of time... You raise these kids and, when they get to be teenagers, you KNOW they HAVE to start getting ready to make their way in the world without you, and, yet, you also know they don't have the experience in life yet to be able to do that completely. The only way they can become independent adults is if you gradually give them a little more and a little more authority over their own lives but it's so HARD to walk that fine line between "guiding" them and "hovering" over them.

I know if it were me (and I raised a couple of teenagers), I'd be miffed about having my calls ignored that evening and, thinking this behavior might be the beginnings of a "teenage rebellion thing", I'd show up about the time I thought my kid would be walking out the door of the place to make sure she had to deal with me before she had a chance to wander off with a friend somewhere or something and "ignore" me some more. I'd be all set to give the "I can't keep giving you more and more freedom if you continue being irresponsible by not letting me know what's happening" speech.

I can't even begin to IMAGINE the horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach that Jo Ann got when she drove up to the Burger Barn that evening. It makes me cry just thinking about it...

Then, later, when the night stretched out into hours and hours of not being able to raise Ali on her phone and Jo Ann and John had contacted all of Ali's friends looking for her, when the boy who was the last person to communicate with Ali told them Ali had casually invited him over to the house that evening... Well, THAT would've been the moment I think I would've started to scream uncontrollably... I dunno if I'd be able to stop -- ever.

Flowerlady:
I want to say you are doing a wonderful job of research.
I have followed this case from the beginning and
have always felt something could have happened at her place of employment.

She had so many events planned out. She would not have gone missing intentionally, IMO.

I hope that you have mailed your detailed research not only to the sheriff, but to the county district attorney.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring,_Texas#County_representation

Mailing a copy to the TX attorney general and the Texas Rangers, too?

https://www.oag.state.tx.us/agency/agga_bio.shtml

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/texasrangers/

Thank-you, Gary...

I was just thinking it had been long enough since I sent an email to Sheriff Garcia (without a reply, I might add) that I should follow up with another email to him and now I will add the other places you mentioned to list, as well.

Thank-you for the work you are doing on behalf of innocents everywhere.

What a strange coincidence... I just checked my email and there is a response from the Sheriff to my July 8th email to him that arrived yesterday. Am going to go read it now.

Thank you so much flowerlady,I had the feeling from the very beginning that it is the Burger Barn they need to focuse that investigation on.God I hope they finally start actually doing something to find out what happened to ALi.

Went to a restaurant on Louetta close to Kuykendahl this afternoon and they had Ali's flyers up on the front windows and doors. People are still aware. That's good to see. Would rather her already be home safe and have no need of the flyers, but...

Oh and they weren't old flyers either. Looked pretty fresh.

In between Ali's house and the town of Humble is a Mosque. Flowerlady; awesome research you have done! I tried last year and had a difficult time getting any info. I am not kidding you; when I looked in the huge storefront window of BB, the hair on my arm stood up ... it was as if the place closed only to reopen the following day. How odd that its contents remained there for so long amidst a closed business. That strip center of businesses is a booming area and I would think lease space would be prime.

Many ppl frequent trails along the creek and wooded areas near Ali's residence with 4-wheel drive trucks and ATV's, while it is also a popular hiking and swimming area.

I am glad last weekend search did not turn up Ali - I continue to hope and believe she is still out there, alive and trying to find her way out of the situation she is in. I believe she has been taken against her will.

I look for Ali every day and pray she will make her way home soon.

MAPLE HARVEST LN - Humble, Texas 77338

While working for the census bureau last year at this time; I spent a lot of time in this area. I swear that I looked for Ali in every house I visited to collect census data. Mind you, I only went to homes that did not turn in their forms, don't know if I visited this house or not. This house is only a couple of miles south of Ali's house. In between is a new school, another school, a horse ranch (rides for the kiddies) and a golf course.

Flower: Wonder what kind of transportation this guy's business is? That kind of scares me

What a strange coincidence... I just checked my email and there is a response from the Sheriff to my July 8th email to him that arrived yesterday. Am going to go read it now.

well???? what did he say!

Sorry I haven't had a chance to get back to this forum 'til now...

The Sheriff's letter was polite, brief and absolutely non-committal. The bottom line of what he had to say can be found in this sentence: "I have asked that the Lowitzer investigation be reviewed and it is thorough and in accordance with proper investigative standards."

So... Not much there but I do hope that my email to him at least stimulated some interest in Ali's case. If nothing else it might help keep her name in the front of his thoughts.

I have now found some additional info on persons related to the Burger Barn...

First on Muhammad H Jawad:

Muhammad H Jawad is associated with Kash Apparel, LLC with the role of Managing Member. Address listed as: 3727 Windmill Links Dr Richmond, TX 77407

Muhammad H Jawad (Richmond TX) has 2 known relationships including Kashif Abassi (Houston) and Aisha Jamal (Houston).
Source: Texas Secretary of State last refreshed Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Another "corporationwiki.com" page shows Kash Apparel as connecting MH Jawad, "Corporation Services", Aisha Jamal and Kashif Abassi. (All listed as "managing members")
Kash Apparel, LLC has a location in Austin, TX. Active officers include Kashif Abassi, Aisha Jamal and Muhammad H Jawad. Kash Apparel, LLC filed as a Domestic Limited Liability Company (LLC) on Tuesday, February 09, 2010 in the state of Texas and is currently active. Corporation Service Company D/B/A Csc-Lawyers Incorporating Service Company serves as the registered agent for this organization.

Map of Kash Apparel, LLC
211 E 7th St Ste 620
Austin, TX 78701

So this brings another 2 people into this circle of business associates.

I also found this record of a "shipment" container being received by a "Hussein Banat" (unknown if this person is related to or is one of the Banats listed in my other posts):

Hussein Banat, Director
BANAT CORP over ADPI Corp.

Received shipment 09/02/2008 container from Jebel Ali, UAE to Houston

Address given for Hussein Banat:
12117 Palmway, Houston TX

Shipper given as:
Hussam Banat, Sharjah UAE

I also found Hatem Elsayed's and Irma Angelica Cueto's marriage registration in Harris County:

CUETO, IRMA A who was 36 (born ABT 1969) married 25 MAR 2005 in HARRIS COUNTY, TEXAS, U.S.A. a groom named HATEM H ELSAYED who was 28 (born ABT 1977). 3,173,490

(Interesting to note that she is at least 8 years older than he.)

Further note on Irma Cueto:

Several sites list only one person named "Irma Cueto" in the U.S. and all agree she lives in the Houston area. HOWEVER, PeekYou.com says there's only one I.C. but says that she lives in Ceres CA per page info that was updated on July 18, 2011!

My Question: IS THERE "TROUBLE IN PARADISE" between Hatem and Irma?

Nothing else new to report.

Thank you so much flowerlady for all your research.It is so disheartening to see the response of the sheriff.I got the same response when I reported what I saw at the BB back then.I reported it to the sheriff department,the recovery center and to Ali's mom.
It just really did not seem like a legitimate business at all...so creepy....I am very much hoping the police is actually looking in that direction.I think of Ali everyday.

Another interesting thing is that the astrologers in the Forensic Astrology section have stated that Ali's place of employment holds the key to finding out what happened to her (and that was posted BEFORE I started posting my research on the BB owners)!

So that's:
1) Several non-related people's opinion that the BB is the place to look for clues

2) Ali's parents (at least her father) who think so, too

3) Former employees, family/friends of former employees of BB who think so

4) The Forensic Astrologers here on WS who ALSO think so

5) And some disturbing statistics that I've unearthed about the subject that backs up this same opinion...

I'd say that going through the owners, co-owners, business associates, family, friends, other business locations and homes of all of these people with a fine-toothed comb would likely produce some real, hard evidence...

Wish Harris County and Texas L.E. felt the same. :^s

Bumping once again for Ali... Hoping for the day she is returned to her family and I won't have to keep doing this.

While another case of a missing young woman in Texas has resolved in the sense that her family does not have to continue wondering where she is and what happened to her -- Ali is still out there somewhere...

Bumping for Ali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members