TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought but there has to be a reason his house was burned.

Bump for Ali.

I followed Mickey's case intently, which brought me to Ali's case. I wish there was someway I could help or something I could do to help find Ali. My heart hurts for her family.

I find myself pondering Ali's case on a daily basis, but it seems hard to get anywhere based on what little we seem to know about her disappearance. Am I right when I say that all we (the public) know is that: 1) Ali got off her school bus; 2) Ali called her mom to say she was going to pick up her check at the Burger Barn; 3) Ali never made it to the Burger Barn & was never seen or heard from again; 4) BSL's sister who he often visited lived in the town where Ali went missing; and 5) a witness (or witnesses) saw a vehicle fitting the description of one owned by BSL at the time in the neighborhood where Ali disappeared?

I hope to goodness LE knows more than what we (the public) knows.

It's like this beautiful girl just disappeared into thin air after talking to her mom when she got off the bus.

Where are you, Ali? Please show someone where you are.

I believe BSL's 1/2 sister was also trying to help determine if she remembered BSL being in town around that time frame. As I recall someone here throwing out the BP oil spill may have triggered a memory for her. Obviously, no idea where that led.

No, that's what I recall as well. I just started second guessing my memory. The hypnosis is new to me. Was that done before BSL became a POI in Mickey's case? If it was after he became a POI the manner of questioning and how she recalled the partial plates is pretty important.

IIRC this was a witness shortly after Ali's disappearance that was put under hypnosis and recalled certain numbers/letters of a license plate and vehicle.

It was not till BSL was arrested or became a POI that the similarities in what the witness recalled was put together. Thus it was not information that came forward after the arrest of BSL, it was information they had previously but could not find the needle in the haystack so to speak. HTH

JLo: Did Ali's cellphone have gps?

I am really angry at the lack of interest from LE - they need to learn some things from the Whitney Heichel case! However, giving LE the benefit of doubt; it is possible they know a lot more than we think they know. If that is the case, and they are in fact building a case, then I don't mind waiting. I just want the pain J&J share to end, one way or the other. I still have hope that Ali is still with us ... and although she is trying, she just can't quite reach us.

JLo: Did Ali's cellphone have gps?

I am really angry at the lack of interest from LE - they need to learn some things from the Whitney Heichel case! However, giving LE the benefit of doubt; it is possible they know a lot more than we think they know. If that is the case, and they are in fact building a case, then I don't mind waiting. I just want the pain J&J share to end, one way or the other. I still have hope that Ali is still with us ... and although she is trying, she just can't quite reach us.
Yes. This was her very first cell phone ever. She got it for Christmas. I had the family map plan on my contract. I was able to make sure she got home from school everyday. BUT without the phone being turned on it does not work. :-(

IIRC this was a witness shortly after Ali's disappearance that was put under hypnosis and recalled certain numbers/letters of a license plate and vehicle.

It was not till BSL was arrested or became a POI that the similarities in what the witness recalled was put together. Thus it was not information that came forward after the arrest of BSL, it was information they had previously but could not find the needle in the haystack so to speak. HTH

Definitely was a needle in a haystack at the time but it gives it so much more credibility that it was information gained before BSL was ever identified.

JLo: I want you to know that I feel you and J are wonderful, conscientious parents. You have gone above and beyond in taking all precautions to protect your children. I don't doubt they were surrounded with love and the knowledge they could talk to you about anything. You supported their dreams, let them branch out to grow and encouraged them to meet challenges. I love the snapshot photos, the calendar of Ali's artwork, the video of Ali singing ... to me, you are an all around American family! You did nothing wrong as parents and I hope you know that. :candle:

Did I read the article correctly that LE is not sure if that 16 year old left on her own? Wasn't she bound and gagged in the back of the car? What the heck am I missing. I'm leaving it at that before I say something about the way LE treats these cases that I can't take back.

Reedus, I understand your contempt for LE. They hate missing persons cases and their efforts show it. But in this case it is possible the young lady took the family car and traveled to do whatever and then met up with the criminal element that bound and gagged her. So I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt here. And believe me I am an open and harsh critic of LE.

Reedus, I understand your contempt for LE. They hate missing persons cases and their efforts show it. But in this case it is possible the young lady took the family car and traveled to do whatever and then met up with the criminal element that bound and gagged her. So I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt here. And believe me I am an open and harsh critic of LE.

I hear ya. I guess I just took that to mean they were acting like there was no foul play at all, which would be absurd.

She's been heavy on my mind the last couple day ...

Where are you Ali???

Bumping for Ali. Would love for some sort of MSM article, even if it's a recap of what is known of the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lookingforheatherarcher