TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thankful for all the wonderful caring people Ali has brought into my life. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with thier families.

I am flying to Spring this weekend to visit my sister and have been thinking of you and your family all day. Hope you find peace soon.

Working off of the theory that BSL is involved, he's not going to talk unless there's is some benefit to him. Really, the only benefit for him is if the DP is taken off the table in exchange for bringing Ali home. The thing that concerns me is how hard will LE work to this end when BSL is already spending his life in prison. How much time and effort will they put into making sure he's told again that he's spending his life in prison.
From what I have read about serial killers, they like to boast about their "deeds",
so he may very well brag to someone on the inside about other crimes he has committed. As awful as it would be to hear that he has killed others, the families would finally know what happened to their loved ones.

JUVENILE FAILED TO RETURN AFTER SCHOOL??????????
aaaaagh I'm sooo angry,here they go again ....that makes Ali sound like a runaway once again.....
For years the police have allowed murderers to continue killing by labeling missing children/people as runaways. Does anyone remember the mass murder of 30 or so young men in Houston by Dean Corll? Many of the boys were labeled as runaways. Had the police put forth an effort to find them, they may well have saved the lives of many of these young men.

I feel that this happens way too frequently.

I am thankful for all the wonderful caring people Ali has brought into my life. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with thier families.

jlowitzer, I haven't been following this forum very closely since BSL has been incarcerated, so I don't know if you are a relative of Ali's. If you are, my prayers and best wishes for an answer go out to you and your family so that you may begin healing, if such a thing is possible.

Had been away for a bit and had hoped there would be new news when I checked in. Wish I had something insightful to contribute.

jlowitzer, I haven't been following this forum very closely since BSL has been incarcerated, so I don't know if you are a relative of Ali's. If you are, my prayers and best wishes for an answer go out to you and your family so that you may begin healing, if such a thing is possible.
I'm Ali's mom. And thank you

I think of you often and pray daily for answers and to bring Ali home. This is so frustrating that I can't imagine what you must be going through.

I haven't contributed much to this thread, but I am also here waiting until Ali is brought home.

Prayers and thoughts for Ali and the family.

Really hoping for some sort of news coverage or update from LE. I don't need to know details, just us know it's active and if progress is being made. Ms. Lowitzer, I hope they are at least keeping you somewhat informed. Prayers and thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne