TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Claudi: The 27 days is because no actual assault or molestation ever took place; however, I think we can comfort ourselves with the 10 YEARS of probation during which, at any time, he is likely to be caught in his same old ways and then sentenced for a violation of probation which carries, I assure you, a much, MUCH longer sentence than "attempted molestation" does! Also, of comfort: The OTHER THREE pervs that were caught via their presences in this guy's computer history... All in all, not too bad a haul AND no children had to have their lives ruined by him in order to put him there...

Now -- WHERE IS ALI LOWITZER?

I wrote this poem about Ali in April of 2010, found it yesterday while going through some files on my computer and just thought I'd add it here...

Little Girl Lost (Ode to Ali)

Dear Lord, have you seen her,
this little girl lost?

Still we search with eyes,
hearts and minds straining
to detect one iota, one atom
of her being, her essence --
struggling to conjure
even a breath of her form
out of enigmatic thin air...

Where can you be, little girl lost?

Grains of sand trickling
through the waist of an hour-glass
torpidly marking; first, days,
then weeks, then months --
now years -- of confounded obscurity,
and desperate unknowing...

How will we reach you, little girl lost?

Where can we begin?
And where do we go from there --
with no trail, no path,
no map, no light,
to illuminate our way?

The compass spins out of control --
never stopping, no direction,
no cardinal point
more enticing than another;
until, dizzied, we plummet
into thrusts of familiar sorrow...

The rising and setting of the sun
goes on like before,
yet different, every day...

Little girl lost -- will we ever find you?

Jean C. Fisher, April 2010

I wrote this poem about Ali in April of 2010, found it yesterday while going through some files on my computer and just thought I'd add it here...

Little Girl Lost (Ode to Ali)

Dear Lord, have you seen her,
this little girl lost?

Still we search with eyes,
hearts and minds straining
to detect one iota, one atom
of her being, her essence --
struggling to conjure
even a breath of her form
out of enigmatic thin air...

Where can you be, little girl lost?

Grains of sand trickling
through the waist of an hour-glass
torpidly marking; first, days,
then weeks, then months --
now years -- of confounded obscurity,
and desperate unknowing...

How will we reach you, little girl lost?

Where can we begin?
And where do we go from there --
with no trail, no path,
no map, no light,
to illuminate our way?

The compass spins out of control --
never stopping, no direction,
no cardinal point
more enticing than another;
until, dizzied, we plummet
into thrusts of familiar sorrow...

The rising and setting of the sun
goes on like before,
yet different, every day...

Little girl lost -- will we ever find you?

Jean C. Fisher, April 2010

That is just beautiful. What a nice thing to do ... write a poem for Ali :drumroll:

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Not much going on at all. Working on a film for Ali. Planning our next benefit in October. Hoping everyone is well. <3

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Not much going on at all. Working on a film for Ali. Planning our next benefit in October. Hoping everyone is well. <3

Can you tell us more about the film?

well.

i just read all thirtythree pages.

and my heart is broken. we share a name. she reminds me of my daughter.

she needs to be found.

my prayers are now including ali and her sweet family.

:::sigh:::

such a messed up world....

good morning.... a few questions, forgive me if this has been addressed. i don't recall seeing this...

when bsl burned his house, was video taken of the scene? was it ever cleaned up... I'm wondering wwhere her back pack, etc, is.

just to be clear, I'm thinking that an arson investigator will typically take video, can it be scrutinized to see if any of her belongings might be visible.

good question about BSL as I suspect there was a reason he burned his house just as the reason he burned his truck. However, I cannot recall at the moment when his house burned, was it after Ali vanished?
The truck arson was found burned in San Jacinto County, TX on May 31, 2012.

snipped,
"At first, Lavergne lived in a house at the corner of Elaine Lane and Leslie Road where his father had lived, neighbors said. The house burned down about a year ago, said neighbor ("*advertiser censored*" removed by me), and was later replaced with a mobile home.
("*advertiser censored*") said after the house burned, Lavergne visited him and asked if he had seen anything suspicious. That was one of the few times the two neighbors spoke,

published on July 10, 2012
http://theadvocate.com/home/3290776-125/neighbors-shocked-by-arrest-mom

so the house did burn down after Ali vanished ....

i would love to know if there was any video of the scene. was it suspected to be arson?

ill ask hubby what is typical for arson investigations.

good morning.... a few questions, forgive me if this has been addressed. i don't recall seeing this...

when bsl burned his house, was video taken of the scene? was it ever cleaned up... I'm wondering wwhere her back pack, etc, is.

just to be clear, I'm thinking that an arson investigator will typically take video, can it be scrutinized to see if any of her belongings might be visible.
Good thinking! I don't think we considered that last year when we were in the thick of the BSL discussions. :thumb:

my husband said many factors go into whether or not video was made. was it known that he had previously burned trucks? was it a very high insurance payout? he said there's a chance the arson investigator did video but a higher chance the insurance company did a very detailed video.

might be worth looking into.

hubs talked to an arson investigator. he said much of this depends on the area, just that different people/districts have different SOPs. but that typically there will be many pictures at LEAST.

Im gonna do my part to keep Ali at the top. She needs to be home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns