Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS POST LANDS AT RANDOM...

I would like to remind new and old members alike, of our policy here as it pertains to how we address family and friends of victims. Please make yourself familiar with our guidelines on this and post/respond accordingly.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum.
Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed.
Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is known to be relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects.
Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed.

In plain English this means, you may NOT post speculative or accusatory remarks about the husband in this case.
The same extends to all the victim's FRIENDS.

Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them.
Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed.

That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media. All of those statements are open for discussion in the light of what has already been stated.

Thanks everyone :)

The medical examiner is going to play a key role, and that (autopsy) will tell us a lot,” Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo told the Chronicle on Tuesday evening. “We always start in these matters casting a wide net as if it’s a homicide, because you want to start with a wide net and not play catch up later on.”

He added: “We’re going to leave no stone unturned to get to the facts and the truth, but we can’t let social media drive the narrative and we can’t let speculation drive the narrative.”

Acevedo declined to release further details, saying it could jeopardize the investigation.

Friends, family mourn social media influencer with Bradford ties found dead in Houston

Foul Play Not Ruled Out in Influencer's Death, as Friend Says She Was 'Scared for Her Life'

"The way in which she was found — my child would never do that to herself," Robinault told KPRC. "That doesn't even make sense. That is absolutely foul play. There is nothing to me that suggests that this was an accident. And there's nothing to me that suggests anything else, other than that this was done to her."

Friends say Alexis Sharkey was worried about her safety and broke down during trip

"We don't know what happened. We obviously have had ideas. We believe she was murdered, absolutely," said Breaux. "I'm going to be honest, she confided in me about how worried she was for her safety when we went to Marfa, Texas almost a month ago. We were sitting down at dinner and she lost it. We walked back to our hotel room and she confided in me that night in things. I looked at her [and thought], 'She's petrified. This girl is scared for her life.'"

When asked who Alexis was worried about, they remained silent. The friends did not want to disclose who Alexis feared in her life because they did not want to jeopardize the homicide investigation.

5 things to know about the Instagram influencer found dead in Houston

Wonder why those vehicles are parked on the street?

Don’t know bc I think the parking lot was not full. Was not paying too much attention to the building. Thought it was landscape people. More worried about slipping off the road into the ditch. It is not very wide. Wet, no curbs. Asphalt ? Black, grass grows up to the asphalt pretty much. It’s a cut through type of street, get from feeder to back lots. Cut across to Eldridge. If you missed the main streetsss. Won’t stop auto correcting. Sorry. Ok I’ll slip out there tomorrow again. Check for cameras.

Ok, without reading all the posts, where is the apt? I’ll go scope it out. Take more pictures.
I’m Interested in hopping the fence story. I’ve never lived in a place where fences around peoples‘ houses, apartments etc are so prominent. 6 feet or more. Up to 8. Not your picket fence that’s 4 feet high. Or short decorative fence for the flowers.

Ok, without reading all the posts, where is the apt? I’ll go scope it out. Take more pictures.
I’m Interested in hopping the fence story. I’ve never lived in a place where fences around peoples‘ houses, apartments etc are so prominent. 6 feet or more. Up to 8. Not your picket fence that’s 4 feet high. Or short decorative fence for the flowers.

I’ve seen the Grove at Wilcrest Energy Corridor Apartments, Bella Palazzo, and somewhere else all on here. I’m not sure that it’s been stated with certainty.

I *think* it is the Bella Palazzo Apartments. Earlier in this thread a poster stated it was in the right location and the only apartments that had a coral colored door, which had been seen in some of her SM postings.
The fencing around some of the patios on the ground floor apartments are low (~3 ft.?).

Wonder why those vehicles are parked on the street?
Now that I look at pics of black vehicles, makes me think of LE in CT on Dulos case. But if there were officers out, they were not visible to me. I took pictures all around me. So in the cars, filling out papers. If talking to beauty shop, would be in their parking lot. Right? Yes? No? Maybe?

I *think* it is the Bella Palazzo Apartments. Earlier in this thread a poster stated it was in the right location and the only apartments that had a coral colored door, which had been seen in some of her SM postings.
The fencing around some of the patios on the ground floor apartments are low (~3 ft.?).

These definitely look like the correct ones from her social media. There was also a couple tik toks in front of the Grove apartments but she may have had a friend who lived there.

About the girls waiting outside Alexa's apartment for so long:

Her car must have been parked out front. Perhaps his was too. They had tried calling, texting and knocking on the door. They may have thought she was in there and decided they were going to wait her and/or Tom out. Or maybe they suspected bad things had happened to her and they wanted to catch her and or Tom before the girls left the parking lot. I don't really think it was strange.

Do we know if there are any 2 story floor plans because this video is definitely not on the ground level when she has her cats on the patio. How would she “jump the fence”?

Alexis Sharkey on TikTok

I assumed fence meant the balcony/patio enclosure.

Meh, I’m not disposed to comment on the location of these apartments. But if they have short fences around ground floor apartments, that’s the norm around here. I would not live there. But you’d probably not realize it if you were from out of town.
BUT: most important, it’s a short easy drive straight up Eldridge, through mainly multi family apartments areas, then towards the oil companies, past some more Apartments, cross Memorial Dr. just expanded all the lanes right there. New construction mostly completed. Keep going north to Katy Freeway, then under it, turn left. Viola! I would have driven further north on Eldridge to drop off a body. Less chance of being found once past the guard rails. Although today I noticed some of those back streets into the reservoir areas were chained off. Water must be high again. If the perp knew about the flooding in the reservoirs, then he headed to the feeder and onto redhaw? Is that the name of the street? I’m right around there. But was not over thanksgiving. Missed the news. But if you were looking where to drop a body, that would explain going onto the feeder because you’d know the reservoir roads were chained off due to flooding. And could not get in there to dispose of a body. Next best spot off of Eldridge? Yes. Familiar with that area because just past the section of oil company buildings. Cough cough. Otherwise, you’d head the other way, south on Eldridge. Places there, too and people don’t assist LE as much as oil companies would assist. I’d guess he’s not from south of Westheimer, a dividing line if you will. Different school districts, different socio-economics. Not really visible, but clearly separate.
Anyway, heading north would be a short drive. Past all the buildings with cameras, lit up like noon time, then under Katy Freeway, turn left onto the feeder road. Turn right into darkness. I’ll check for light posts, but not likely. The beauty parlor shop would be lit up but after that, it’d be pretty dark.
All this rambling is meant to say it could have been a well thought out, premeditated drop off place after the murder.
How about them apples?

I may be one. I don’t want to depress anyone with downer stuff. Although I had one of my sweet cats put to sleep this evening with in home euthanasia and I did post it.
Hugs to you ...
Continuing work on timeline
By @MoeInVA - TIMELINE

Timeline:

Background
"'[Tom Sharkey] was in the oil field, and I think she worked at a local bar [in Odessa, TX] for a little bit so I think they just crossed paths that way,' Norling-Martin said."
"Norling-Martin said the two moved to Grand Junction, Colorado for about four months in 2019."
"Norling-Martin said the couple moved to Houston this January [2020]."

Friends say Sharkey once lived in Midland-Odessa, and that’s where she met her husband, Tom.
Alexis Sharkey investigation: Friends say death was foul play | khou.com

——
WEDNESDAY Spoke to mother Wednesday about Xmas plans

THURSDAY Last seen by other than spouse (that we know of).
  • Spent Thanksgiving at friend Tanya R’s with others there too (per Tanya interview and photo media published reportedly taken Thursday which is the last photo of AS that Tanya knows of). Implied is that AS left Thursday night. No mention of AS spending the night or of friends seeing her anytime after Thanksgiving.
  • “Tanya said Alexis spent Thanksgiving at her house and they made plans to watch movies with other friends all day on Saturday. The last time they spoke was around 6 p.m. Friday.” 'She was always happy' | Alexis Sharkey remembered by friends | khou.com
  • Mom texted with AS
FRIDAY Unknown time - Co-workers notice she is not posting on Black Friday
FRIDAY 6pm- Stopped responding to messages from friends
FRIDAY Unknown time - Last seen at apartment complex by TS
  • "Alexis Sharkey was last seen the day after Thanksgiving at her apartment complex."
  • Sharkey said when he last saw his wife, he warned her not to drive.
    "She understood me. I understood her. We didn't fight when she left. I just told her she couldn't drive under the influence," said Sharkey. "She left anyhow. This is where we're at." Husband of Houston Instagram influencer says he's receiving death threats
FRIDAY Unknown time before 11pm - TS texts John

FRIDAY 11 PM - John calls TS and reports that TS said AS left after argument and he doesn't know where she went (per CT)

SATURDAY 8:30 AM- AS body found naked in bush by public works worker.
SATURDAY ALL DAY - was supposed to watch movies all day with friends including Tanya. Missed plans. No responses to calls/ texts. Friends group text and no one has heard from AS.
SATURDAY 12:30PM - Tanya and Desiree go to apartment. No one answered door at apt. They wait outside her apt for "hours".
SATURDAY Unknown time before 9 pm - TS and Tanya both contact the parents of AS about missing status and the friends file a missing person's report with police.
  • "A police report has been filed by her friends, and her husband has been notified."
    UPDATE: Body of 26-year-old woman found in Houston, family says
  • also from this early article:
  • "Sharkey was last in contact with her friends at 6 p.m., and no one has heard from her since, according to her mother. .... Her mother said there was an argument and she left and didn’t take her car."
Sunday

Tom Sharkey spoke to our Steve Campion about his wife in a phone conversation Tuesday.
“He said he went to the Harris County Medical Examiner's Office on Sunday morning,looking for Alexis"
Husband of Houston Instagram influencer says he's receiving death threats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member