Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two new articles posted on Click2Houston and an ABC affiliate with friends and family speaking out again. Didn’t LE request days ago that everyone stop with the interviews?

Nothing new to note in them.
They did indeed.

I'm actually stunned by this kind of social media and interviews ... they're making statements that they have absolutely no way of backing up or verifying in any way.
It's very disrespectful to LE.
I know there's always social media outrageous nonsense and vitriol in every crime but it feels as though these people who allegedly know nothing about her autopsy are being given the credibility of forensic pathologists.

I read the entire thread last night.
Two big questions are eating me up.
1. I've watched the road vids and location shots but I'm unable to figure out whether it's possible she jumped from a speeding car while it was still moving fast and received a fatal head injury.
Her lack of clothing could indicate that she was merely wearing a very light dress becaused of the alleged heat that night and was travelling with a trusted companion.
Is it possible, from what w know about the location of her body that such a manoeuvre could have resulted in her landing in that exact location? Car continued driving.... Just a thought.

My second question has nothing to do with the case, it's the cat like little animal she had with her in the 2019 Colorado video of their travels.. Was that a cat? What kind of a cat was it ? Where is it now? (Can I get one?)

Need to wait for the complete ME report on toxicology. Not that it necessarily pertains here because we don't want to assume anything about the victim but in COD investigation the complete context of intoxication matters. Intoxicant ingestion of pills for example is more likely to be a voluntary event whereas injection, and injection site might indicate another person was involved. Same for the nature of the intoxicant. GHB for example.
There's also the possibility that bad drugs were consumed accidentally possibly causing overheating of body and with a slow kick in period leading her to end up somewhere she never wanted to land but had to because of the massive unexpected whack she was receiving from a voluntarily consumed substance.
That would, of course bring questions of where it had been obtained which could possibly send people into panic modeand hastily created stories with holes. If that's the case they will be busy in huddles for quite a while. I'm not convinced a single story can be agreed upon ..
But that's all speculative. Just the vibe I'm getting.
JMO

They did indeed.

I'm actually stunned by this kind of social media and interviews ... they're making statements that they have absolutely no way of backing up or verifying in any way.
I know there's always social media outrageous nonsense and vitriol in every crime but it feels as though these people who allegedly know nothing about her autopsy are being given the credibility of forensic pathologists.

1. I've watched the road vids and location shots but I'm unable to figure out whether it's possible she jumped from a speeding car while it was still moving fast and received a fatal head injury.
Her lack of clothing could indicate that she was merely wearing a very light dress becaused of the alleged heat that night and was travelling with a trusted companion.
Is it possible, from what w know about the location of her body that such a manoeuvre could have resulted in her landing in that exact location? Car continued driving.... Just a thought.

My second question has nothing to do with the case, it's the cat like little animal she had with her in the 2019 Colorado video of their travels.. Was that a cat? What kind of a cat was it ? Where is it now? (Can I get one?)
Bengal

My first post! And my theory. I keep reading her body was not hidden very well. It's likely that was deliberate, leave the feet visible so she will be found right away. I'm thinking overdose, and not TS. A friend or acquaintance. Whomever placed the body there cared about her, but was somewhat responsible for her death so chose not to report it. Removed clothes hoping that would remove the DNA. <modsnip: No MSM to support information stated as fact>

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! she really did a glow up on herself!

Thank you and everyone! I’m sorry for causing a thread derailment. We feel relieved that Nico was spared a lot of suffering. She was very old and had multiple health issues and this was a kindness for her. She died VERY peacefully, surrounded with love.

Back to the case at hand, I haven’t been on WS since yesterday. Any recent updates?

Thank you and everyone! I’m sorry for causing a thread derailment. We feel relieved that Nico was spared a lot of suffering. She was very old and had multiple health issues and this was a kindness for her. She died VERY peacefully, surrounded with love.

Back to the case at hand, I haven’t been on WS since yesterday. Any recent updates?
not really - no cause of death yet. no arrests. i posted a few updates to her media thread
TX-Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020-MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE-NO DISCUSSION

Theoretical: If, as has been suggested, police allowed a husband in a case like this to leave the county in the days immediately following death/discovery of a victim, would that not suggest that he's not (or no longer) on their radar as a suspect?

They did indeed.

They apparently had and have a bengal cat. Husband had said the cat ran out when he he tried to run after her when she took off and ran out in the back jumped a fence and into a waiting blk sedan
<modsnip>

They apparently had and have a bengal cat. Husband had said the cat ran out when he he tried to run after her when she took off and ran out in the back jumped a fence and into a waiting blk sedan
<modsnip>
It was that beautiful cat that drew me to this case.
I hadn't known a description of the vehicle was provided. Do you happen to have a link please?
I must have missed it.

<modsnip>

Hopefully there will be some video surveillance of such a vehicle being in the area at the time.

I just want to clarify one thing that the media has wrong, which they always stumble on (and others have noted, but without this angle) -

influencer is vague and inaccurate. She was a market partner for Monat, a predatory MLM that has been the subject of lawsuits for fraudulent claims and damages to customers, including by the Florida Attorney General.

(click the NOTICE link at right to go to the decision Florida Attorney General - Home Page )

There are additional serious issues with company leadership, but I won’t get into that as they aren’t from WS approved sources.

I’m not saying Monat has any involvement, I’m just clarifying and adding that granularity. It colors a number of things for me, including the type of relationships these friendships tend to be.

There are a few ways this reminds me of the Watts case, which I think may boil down to the MLM angle.

Eta whoops, just caught up to the last couple of pages where Monat was discussed. Sorry for premature posting! But the rest of the info stands

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member