GUILTY TX - Amina, 18, & Sarah Said, 17, shot dead, dad sought, Irving, 1 Jan 2008 *arrest in 2020*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

He went around filming them. And see the comments he makes. Disgusting piece of ****.

These poor girls. They just wanted a normal life, with a normal father to love. How embarrassing it must have been walking out of school and your father filming you in front your classmates. "Are you suppose to be a secret agent or something?" Amina's thinking, "Yeah, it's not normal for a father to do this but this is the family I was born into and I want to love my dad like all my other peers love their father". And if she didn't laugh it off, she would likely face his wrath and violence when she got home. I just can't imagine (even after the molestation claims were dismissed) how horrible it must have been living with a father that molested you. These girls were doomed from the start.

These poor girls. They just wanted a normal life, with a normal father to love. How embarrassing it must have been walking out of school and your father filming you in front your classmates. "Are you suppose to be a secret agent or something?" Amina's thinking, "Yeah, it's not normal for a father to do this but this is the family I was born into and I want to love my dad like all my other peers love their father". And if she didn't laugh it off, she would likely face his wrath and violence when she got home. I just can't imagine (even after the molestation claims were dismissed) how horrible it must have been living with a father that molested you. These girls were doomed from the start.

I know :(
It’s so disgusting, sad and heartbreaking.
The little clip alone shows how intrusive and disrespectful he was towards them. He just violates them as people and as young women. Acts like they somehow belong to him. What a disgusting waste of a human. I’m sure the girls normalized these behaviors in his presence but knew that it was surely not normal. They only submitted to him because they knew he was so aggressively controlling and could easily turn violent. Of course, they didn’t believe this strongly enough not to go back to Texas and be left alone with him, but I think that they did know just didn’t realize how far his violence could go. From their behavior in the video, their voices and their expressions just scream, “please stop!”. I wouldn’t say that they just wanted to love him, but it looks like they did indeed realize how pushy and intrusive he was towards them, and knew his behavior was definitely not something a normal dad would do. I think they probably got more aware of this as they got older, and realized more that they have to have a second life in order to achieve personal independence away from his reign. Hence, their relationships and desire to get away and have a fresh beginning.

I really feel for them. I wish I could be there for them to protect them. Growing up my parents were physically and verbally abusive to me and my siblings, and wanted to be overly involved in our lives even as teens in very unhealthy and intrusive ways. So in a way, I do relate to their struggles and know what it’s like to live in fear.

Their father just sounds, looks and acts like a pervert all the way around. You know, in every person no matter how horrible, I always want to find some redeeming trait and somehow empathize with them, but I totally cannot with this man. He is just a horrifyingly awful. What he did to his daughters is scary, angering and just unbelievable. Just imagine how terrifying it must have been for them to be violated as young girls. Some old guy following them around, making nasty comments like they are some sort of objectified dolls.

5640k8.png

Here are all the happenings in Yaser's case. It doesn't look like it shows future dates.

The one thing that concerns me is how has none of this been recorded or even reported on? Usually, arraignments are always video taped. Sometimes live-streamed. There are so many defendants lately that are plastered on TV the moment they enter a court room, yet these judicially significant court dates aren't being recorded or even reported on? I would think most journalists would be tweeting or something. Let's hope this is not a trend as the world needs to see what this murdering waste-of-humanity did to his own flesh and blood and show that America will not accept his or his family member's philosophy. I want to know what Yaser's defense is going to be and I want to see his evil "I'm sorry I got caught" face in prison outfit.

5640k8.png

Here are all the happenings in Yaser's case. It doesn't look like it shows future dates.

The one thing that concerns me is how has none of this been recorded or even reported on? Usually, arraignments are always video taped. Sometimes live-streamed. There are so many defendants lately that are plastered on TV the moment they enter a court room, yet these judicially significant court dates aren't being recorded or even reported on? I would think most journalists would be tweeting or something. Let's hope this is not a trend as the world needs to see what this murdering waste-of-humanity did to his own flesh and blood and show that America will not accept his or his family member's philosophy. I want to know what Yaser's defense is going to be and I want to see his evil "I'm sorry I got caught" face in prison outfit.
I can think of 2 reasons for the silence. It’s a religiously, racially & culturally sensitive case. A hot potato some may not want to touch. Plus Yasser seems well-connected to a family that will stop at nothing to protect one of their own & uphold their “values”, the justification for their actions. I wouldn’t be surprised if reporters have received death threats. Jmo & speculation.

Islam Said Pleads Guilty to Concealing ‘10 Most Wanted’ Suspect Yaser Said from Arrest

Islam Said pleads guilty to concealment of 10 most wanted fugitive.

32-year-old Irving man has pleaded guilty to helping a capital murder suspect evade capture for more than 12 years, announced Acting U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Texas Prerak Shah.

Islam Yaser-Abdel Said, the son of FBI “10 Most Wanted” suspect Yaser Said, pleaded guilty Tuesday morning to one count of conspiracy to conceal a person from arrest, one count of concealing a person from arrest, and one count of conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding. Mr. Said pleaded open to the charges against him, with no assurances from the government as to the sentence prosecutors would recommend to the judge.

“Islam Said prioritized the whims of his father, an alleged killer, over justice for his own sisters. Thanks to the dogged work of the FBI and its law enforcement partners, however, Mr. Said’s efforts were ultimately in vain,” said U.S. Attorney Prerak Shah. “We are grateful to the many agents and officers who worked to apprehend Mr. Said, along with his father and uncle. Sarah and Amina deserve justice.”

“Islam Said made it possible for his father, Yaser Said, to evade justice for the brutal murder of his daughters for more than a decade,” said FBI Dallas Special Agent in Charge Matthew DeSarno. “Along with our partners, the FBI is thankful for the dedication and relentless pursuit that led to the capture of Amina and Sarah’s killer and those that provided him harbor.”

In plea papers, Mr. Said admitted to sheltering his father from arrest in an attempt to subvert the administration of justice.

The elder Mr. Said had been a fugitive from justice since New Year’s Day 2008, when he allegedly murdered his teenage daughters, Amina and Sarah. According to law enforcement, he shot the girls to death inside his taxicab and abandoned their bodies inside the vehicle. He was captured by the FBI’s Violent Crimes Task Force in August 2020, and is currently in state custody.

By pleading guilty, Islam Said admitted that the evidence proved he committed the crimes charged in the superseding indictment.

Mr. Said harbored his father, Yaser, inside an apartment in Bedford, Texas, where a maintenance worker spotted Yaser on Aug. 14, 2017. After the maintenance worker reported the sighting to the FBI, an agent was dispatched to interview Islam, but Islam refused to cooperate.

He later harbored his father inside a home in Justin, Texas that belonged to his cousin. On Aug. 25, 2020 FBI agents observed Mr. Said and his uncle deliver grocery bags to the residence, then followed the men to a shopping center 20 miles away, were they dumped trash retrieved from the home.

Islam Said now faces up to 30 years in federal prison. His is slated to be sentenced on April 30, 2021 at 9 a.m. by U.S. District Judge Reed O’Connor.

Islam’s uncle, Yassein Said, is set for trial on Feb. 1, 2021.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Dallas Field Division and the Irving Police Department conducted the investigation with the assistance of U.S. Customs & Border Patrol, the Dallas Police Department, the Garland Police department, the Grand Prairie Police Department, and the Texas Department of Public Safety. Assistant U.S. Attorneys Tiffany H. Eggers and Errin Martin are prosecuting the case.

Last edited:
Islam Said Pleads Guilty to Concealing ‘10 Most Wanted’ Suspect Yaser Said from Arrest

Islam Said pleads guilty to concealment of 10 most wanted fugitive.

32-year-old Irving man has pleaded guilty to helping a capital murder suspect evade capture for more than 12 years, announced Acting U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Texas Prerak Shah.

Islam Yaser-Abdel Said, the son of FBI “10 Most Wanted” suspect Yaser Said, pleaded guilty Tuesday morning to one count of conspiracy to conceal a person from arrest, one count of concealing a person from arrest, and one count of conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding. Mr. Said pleaded open to the charges against him, with no assurances from the government as to the sentence prosecutors would recommend to the judge.

“Islam Said prioritized the whims of his father, an alleged killer, over justice for his own sisters. Thanks to the dogged work of the FBI and its law enforcement partners, however, Mr. Said’s efforts were ultimately in vain,” said U.S. Attorney Prerak Shah. “We are grateful to the many agents and officers who worked to apprehend Mr. Said, along with his father and uncle. Sarah and Amina deserve justice.”

“Islam Said made it possible for his father, Yaser Said, to evade justice for the brutal murder of his daughters for more than a decade,” said FBI Dallas Special Agent in Charge Matthew DeSarno. “Along with our partners, the FBI is thankful for the dedication and relentless pursuit that led to the capture of Amina and Sarah’s killer and those that provided him harbor.”

In plea papers, Mr. Said admitted to sheltering his father from arrest in an attempt to subvert the administration of justice.

The elder Mr. Said had been a fugitive from justice since New Year’s Day 2008, when he allegedly murdered his teenage daughters, Amina and Sarah. According to law enforcement, he shot the girls to death inside his taxicab and abandoned their bodies inside the vehicle. He was captured by the FBI’s Violent Crimes Task Force in August 2020, and is currently in state custody.

By pleading guilty, Islam Said admitted that the evidence proved he committed the crimes charged in the superseding indictment.

Mr. Said harbored his father, Yaser, inside an apartment in Bedford, Texas, where a maintenance worker spotted Yaser on Aug. 14, 2017. After the maintenance worker reported the sighting to the FBI, an agent was dispatched to interview Islam, but Islam refused to cooperate.

He later harbored his father inside a home in Justin, Texas that belonged to his cousin. On Aug. 25, 2020 FBI agents observed Mr. Said and his uncle deliver grocery bags to the residence, then followed the men to a shopping center 20 miles away, were they dumped trash retrieved from the home.

Islam Said now faces up to 30 years in federal prison. His is slated to be sentenced on April 30, 2021 at 9 a.m. by U.S. District Judge Reed O’Connor.

Islam’s uncle, Yassein Said, is set for trial on Feb. 1, 2021.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Dallas Field Division and the Irving Police Department conducted the investigation with the assistance of U.S. Customs & Border Patrol, the Dallas Police Department, the Garland Police department, the Grand Prairie Police Department, and the Texas Department of Public Safety. Assistant U.S. Attorneys Tiffany H. Eggers and Errin Martin are prosecuting the case.
Catching up- great to see this guilty plea! Surprised!

i dont really believe he did it for his religion. he may have used it as an excuse, but he was a good old fashioned abusive pedo. he married their mother underaged and abused her, and she was american herself. then he moved on to SA and physical abuse to his daughters because hes a chauvenist abusive pig.

Sorry if I missed it, but do we have any more information about Mr. Human Garbage’s trial? jc

This case always hit home as I had a similar experience (minus the murder) with my own “father”. I was 18 in college and staying with my boyfriend near my campus. Somehow, he tracked my phone and both my parents drove to where we were. It was an AirBnB and the lady who was running the place opened the door and let them in, obviously not aware that my parents are psychos.

Long story short,”father” is an abusive to me, assaulted my boyfriend, and stole some of BF’s belongings). It’s always scary to think if he had been a little more crazy I might not be here today.

Oh... and after that incident he used to send me articles of fathers in India who had killed their daughters and their respective boyfriends, I assume with an undertone of “at least I didn’t do this to you”

Sorry to offload

Sorry if I missed it, but do we have any more information about Mr. Human Garbage’s trial? jc

This case always hit home as I had a similar experience (minus the murder) with my own “father”. I was 18 in college and staying with my boyfriend near my campus. Somehow, he tracked my phone and both my parents drove to where we were. It was an AirBnB and the lady who was running the place opened the door and let them in, obviously not aware that my parents are psychos.

Long story short,”father” is an abusive *** to me, assaulted my boyfriend, and stole some of BF’s belongings). It’s always scary to think if he had been a little more crazy I might not be here today.

Oh... and after that incident he used to send me articles of fathers in India who had killed their daughters and their respective boyfriends, I assume with an undertone of “at least I didn’t do this to you”

Sorry to offload
im so sorry :(

upload_2022-1-7_6-12-24.png

Jury trial is slated to start on 5/25/2022.
CourtTV please be there so we can watch justice for Sarah and Amina!
I just will hate to see Tissie playing victim on the prosecution's side.
I wonder what kind of a witness she will make.
I wonder what Yaser's defense will be. I have an idea but still can't believe this evil moron is taking it to a jury. One day trial with the 911 tape as Exhibit 1. Done.

View attachment 329000

Jury trial is slated to start on 5/25/2022.
CourtTV please be there so we can watch justice for Sarah and Amina!
I just will hate to see Tissie playing victim on the prosecution's side.
I wonder what kind of a witness she will make.
I wonder what Yaser's defense will be. I have an idea but still can't believe this evil moron is taking it to a jury. One day trial with the 911 tape as Exhibit 1. Done.
I don’t know what his defense could possibly be. He has escaped justice for way too long.

May has come and gone. I searched everywhere I could think of and found absolutely nothing about the trial or any delays.
Jury selection for his trial starts today. WFAA has posted about it this morning, seems they have some reporters invested in the case, so they may be trying to get access to the court room for the trial.

5640k8.png

In Dallas county the jail actually has a full courtroom inside the secured area of the jail in which a magistrate judge works 24/7. This eliminates the need to remove defendants from the jail to travel to court for things like arraignment that happen before a case is assigned to a specific court. Arraignments are recorded and streamed to a tv in the lobby of the jail, but I don't think I've ever seen any news crews filming the tv to show anywhere as long as I've worked for the county. Could probably request a copy if you needed to, but they are pretty uneventful. Chain of inmates all gets taken in at once, judge looks over their files and then sets their bond amounst based on the charges and what is allowed by law. Only once the case is at trial do they have to walk the inmates over to the big courthouse for court appearances. Most of the smaller court dates you see that show up in that list, the defendant doesn't appear at. Their attorney appears on their behalf, mostly to just file paperwork and the like. Again boring stuff that usually takes a few minutes at most and the defendant sits in their jail cell while the attorney handles it.

Jury selection for the case starts today. WFAA has been tweeting about it this morning. Seems they have some reporters invested in the case so they may be the ones to keep an eye on for live streams of the trial once it begins.

Aug 1 2022 rbbm.
''Jury selection begins on Monday in the capital murder trial of Yaser Said, who is accused of killing his two teenage daughters, allegedly because of their dating habits. Said, 65, is accused of shooting to death Amina, 18, and Sarah Said, 17, in 2008 near an Irving hotel. Some family members said that the girls were victims of “honor killings” because their father thought they had brought shame to the family. Yaser Said has sent several letters to the judge in Dallas, proclaiming his innocence, according to WFAA-TV. In one letter he wrote, “I was not happy about my kids’ dating activity. But, I did not do the killings or any plan to hurt them,” WFAA reported.''

''The trial is being held in Criminal District Court No. 7 in Dallas. Prosecutors are not seeking the death penalty. If convicted, Said will be automatically sentenced to life without parole.''

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maddyka
Back