TX TX - Armaidre Antwan Marquie Argumon, 5 weeks old, Wells, Cherokee Co., 18 Sep 2020 *dad arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope the grandmother realizes how bad she screwed up, and try to get the Dad to talk

I appreciate your optimism. Having had an enabler for a parent, my pessimism swings the pendulum in the opposite direction, but she might be the only sliver of hope we have left...

Enabling parents will often try to protect their children (even murderous adult children) from the law and consequences, even if other's lives are at stake. DA's mother might be an enabler as well, thinking that she's protecting DA in some way by not saying anything to authorities. Perhaps she was optimistic that all DA needed was some time to bond with his newborn child, to see this new life that he could be part of- if he got his act together.

Since she was the custodial parent, is she worried that she might also be held responsible in some way? There are a few factors in this case that make me think the responsible parties are not going to be forthcoming. MOO.

I appreciate your optimism. Having had an enabler for a parent, my pessimism swings the pendulum in the opposite direction, but she might be the only sliver of hope we have left...

Enabling parents will often try to protect their children (even murderous adult children) from the law and consequences, even if other's lives are at stake. DA's mother might be an enabler as well, thinking that she's protecting DA in some way by not saying anything to authorities. Perhaps she was optimistic that all DA needed was some time to bond with his newborn child, to see this new life that he could be part of- if he got his act together.

Since she was the custodial parent, is she worried that she might also be held responsible in some way? There are a few factors in this case that make me think the responsible parties are not going to be forthcoming. MOO.
This is like Vanessa moralas case . It’s just awful how many children are missing/murdered and no one is held responsible it seems like it’s happening more often lately jmoo

Another update - Texas EquuSearch is participating in a new search!

https://www.kltv.com/2020/10/01/webxtra-new-search-teams-join-effort-find-wells-baby/

KTRE’s T’Ebonie Tanner is in Wells today. The Wells Police Department, Cherokee Co Sheriff’s Office and Deep East Texas Regional Amber Alert Team are conducting another search for the baby.

Now, they have included two new search teams from Houston: Texas EquuSearch and Texsar Search Team. The teams will be deploying drones, K9s, ATVs and boats. Officials have not released the search locations at this time.

Can anyone explain why they would cancel the Amber Alert? Does this mean they are giving up hope of finding this sweet, innocent baby alive? I am just so confused.

So sick thinking of little Armaidre. My heart breaks for him.

Can anyone explain why they would cancel the Amber Alert? Does this mean they are giving up hope of finding this sweet, innocent baby alive? I am just so confused.

So sick thinking of little Armaidre. My heart breaks for him.
I wouldn't be surprised if they either found him or found evidence that he's not alive anymore.

Noting:

Officials asked the public to be vigilant and to look for anything suspicious. They asked residents who had seen "fresh graves" in the woods or near cemeteries, to contact officials as soon as possible. They also asked if anyone is keeping the infant to please hand him over to authorities.

:(
Ugh, that's hard to read. But at least they are keeping it real. :(

OCT 1, 2020
’East Texas for the Missing’ provides search teams for baby; father uncooperative
[...]

Today teams that The East Texas for the Missing uses were brought in from Houston ... more than 50 people were out on foot and on the water.

[...]

Those resources included K9′s, drones, ATV’s, boats, and people on foot.

“We had the Texas Game Warden and our patrol captain in the Neches River, along with the search team had people in the Neches River,” Dickson said. “They’re just searching for any kind of lead. That be a diaper, clothing, the baby itself. Anything and everything that could possibly be evidence, or something that would lead us to the baby.”

To Dickson’s knowledge they have not found anything as of this afternoon. Officials are still not receiving cooperation from the father.

“I have since spoke to his attorney, and I’ve spoke to the DA, and we’re trying to arrange it to where we can all meet and try to work out something to get his cooperation,” Dickson said.

[...]

“If the father did do something with the baby to harm the baby or to hide the baby and it is deceased, he’s placed it on some property somewhere in our community,” Dickson said. “And I ask that the community stays vigilant while they’re out and about looking around.”

Dickson says the father is their lead suspect but they are not ruling anything out at this time.

[...]

OCT 2, 2020
Cherokee County sheriff: Still looking at all possibilities in the disappearance of Armaidre Argumon
... The Cherokee County sheriff says he does not believe five-week-old baby Armaidre Argumon was kidnapped, but he says authorities also aren’t entirely ruling that out either.

[...]

Sheriff Dickson says nothing has been located at this time—and ask that the community stay vigilant in the search for baby Argumon.

Officials say the amber alert for baby Armaidre Argumon was discontinued due to no new developments in the case. It is protocol after a certain amount of time. The search is on-going.

Information that could be crucial for solving a case should be called directly to the appropriate law enforcement. 911 should be called if you think you see a missing child with your own eyes.

One reason information about specific tips are deleted from here because the person involved could be reading here. IMO

Information that could be crucial for solving a case should be called directly to the appropriate law enforcement. 911 should be called if you think you see a missing child with your own eyes.

One reason information about specific tips are deleted from here because the person involved could be reading here. IMO

Very good point about another reason for deleting the posts @ChatteringBirds. Thanks. :)

THIS POST LANDS AT RANDOM:

WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE KEEP YOUR TIPS OFF WS - BUT REPORT DIRECTLY TO LE.

If you turn in a tip and then post about it, give out the tip on Websleuths, you don't know who is reading. You could tip someone off, you could really harm the case without even realizing what you are doing. For this reason, we must ask that you not post your tips here.

Thank you :cool:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME
Back