DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so freaking nervewrecking. like, send my kids to school or no? what a disaster

just mo

no missing a day or two of school is nothing

anyone who witnessed the last one with all those cop cars going by is traumatic as it is

lockdowns seem scary

the whole mess

keep em close

if they need to they can make up a day or two !!

just mo

don't stress your self out about keeping em out make it a fun day

It’s just ongoing seemingly, isn’t it. Stay safe to my fellow Austin peeps and Leyash. Hope you get some rest tonight and we awake to the news that they have someone in their cross-hairs. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not hearing helis anymore.

reportedly still drones, but can't hear or see those.

remember guys, scanner chatter stays in the basement. don't wanna get the thread shut down. :heartbeat:

It’s just one after the other on the scanner...box after box.

this may sound awful

but is is getting silly

i would think today would make people want to kinda stay in

where is everyone finding all these packages ??

god i wonder if my fav station forgot about daylight savings time !!

I am starting to think from listening to this that people are calling in everything

there really cant be all these boxes all over the place

or there are a lot of people playing pranks

use some judgement ( dont know what that entails really) but boxes just cant be everywhere

I mean if one sees a box and it has no cover walk over it cant go off if you blink your eyes you know what I mean

Idk, CARISS, I think at this point in the game, I'd err on the side of caution. You could walk over to it, and hit a trip wire. No one knows where he's going to hit next, or how.

Are you hearing Fedex drop off box Main and 3rd?

attachment.php

Attachments

• bomb map 2010321.jpg
    bomb map 2010321.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 446
@BrownPaperBag, do you have a shareable link to that graphic? Is it an interactive Google map?

Sorry to be crude here... but follow the path as the bird flies - minus the apparent unrelated incendiary device . I have seen people do running paths in the same shape. He’s drawing a... man part. On to ball #2 with a swoop down. College student.
A crazy hypothesis but we do live in a world of eggplant emojis and penis-shaped running paths. Just sayin’
Y’all stay safe.

Austin bomber could be carrying out 'trial run' for bigger attack as new blast raises fears in Texas area

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...er/?WT.mc_id=tmgliveapp_iosshare_AqXpjkQTC2Lk

hate to say it but it seems like the second one was attempt to get on an airplane

would explain why it did not go off on a belt like the other one -- different -- like a timer waiting for aircraft to be in air or one that goes off by altitude

at some level that seems like it might mean he has very good knowledge of operation

and notice they have never said where the second one was headed TO the other one they did

so maybe that is something they are checking like disgruntled wife or just random to blow up a plane

it would have to be addressed to someone so maybe they needed to check that angle out

it is interesting tho they had no trouble releasing that the first one went back to austin but the second??

Blowing up 150 million dollar jet is pretty intense payback no?

Sorry to be crude here... but follow the path as the bird flies - minus the apparent unrelated incendiary device . I have seen people do running paths in the same shape. He’s drawing a... man part. On to ball #2 with a swoop down. College student.
A crazy hypothesis but we do live in a world of eggplant emojis and penis-shaped running paths. Just sayin’
Y’all stay safe.

levity break after one heck of a day:

I am a professional

homosexual and you are telling me i am missing penis running paths

shame on me !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online