TX - Austin Package Bombs #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why I listen to Last Podcast on the Left - need a little levity when it gets downright grisly.
Hopefully his operation turns into a castration if that’s his path!

That’s why I listen to Last Podcast on the Left - need a little levity when it gets downright grisly.
Hopefully his operation turns into a castration if that’s his path!

!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Professional homosexual” is the best phrase of the day! I hope you have business cards!!!

The map is very interesting. I think spatial analysis would be very helpful to LE.
I note how the bomber has gone from placing to shipping the bombs. Close call on the last one placed? Feeling the heat? I bet all types of shipping facilities in the area will be closely watched until person is apprehended. What other delivery modes are out there?
I know this is far out but lately, while reading the news, I’ve seen all manner of
people making sarcastic comments about banning various items. This is related to the gun control,debate. Perhaps the person is trying to make a point in that realm. Sadness and prayers to all affected. I hope it’s over soon.

Police Chief Robledo has issued a video statement about the situation at Pflugerville. Trying to find an authorized link to it. They are apparently investigating a suspicious package. Rumor going round is that a bomb sniffing dog got a hit near a FedEx building in the area?

ETA: Is this acceptable? She seems to be a CBS local reporter. I can't seem to watch the vid myself.

https://twitter.com/CourtCBS/status/976342427920289793

Found a verified reporter link:

https://twitter.com/CFloresNews/status/976342893626458112

Adding non video text version of the statement. Very short and vague.

http://www.pflugervilletx.gov/Home/Components/News/News/3153/1030?backlist=/

Sorry to be crude here... but follow the path as the bird flies - minus the apparent unrelated incendiary device . I have seen people do running paths in the same shape. He’s drawing a... man part. On to ball #2 with a swoop down. College student.
A crazy hypothesis but we do live in a world of eggplant emojis and penis-shaped running paths. Just sayin’
Y’all stay safe.
Wow! I googled it and it does seem that is a "thing"
It's a Nike running app to raise awareness for testicular cancer.
Puts a whole new spin on the "PACKAGE" bomber now doesn't it?
(In a sick and twisted way)
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I can’t turn down a good pun.

If I’m right about this... this is the most Millennial crime ever. Next will be putting bombs in avocados.

I hope he gets caught tonight. Or she. But I’m pretty convinced it’s a white dude living alone or with a single family member (mom or dad) - and is a depressed and recently demoted mechanical/electrical (perhaps formerly held this role) laborer and libertarian/anti-government type living in a trailer on the outskirts of the city whose family used to be landowners. But perhaps I’m just going with a traditional psycho bomber plot line..
I’ll go ahead and assume he has greasy, stringy brown hair and a loping stride. And mousey moustache.

From: http://cbsaustin.com/news/local/cbs-austin-obtains-photos-of-austin-bombing-person-of-interest
The photos show the person, possibly wearing a wig and gloves, carrying two packages. According to time stamps on the pictures the person was in the store around 7:30 on Sunday evening.

Our sources tell us these pictures are from surveillance video taken inside a South Austin FedEx Office store on Brodie Lane where the person shipped the two packages. One of the two packages exploded on a conveyor belt at a FedEx sorting facility outside of San Antonio in Schertz. The second package was intercepted at a facility near the Austin airport.

Ambulance leaving scene (per CBSAustin).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx