TX - Austin Package Bombs #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked into it and there have never been any known female serial bombers. There have been female bombers like Judy Buenoano, who did it as an insurance scam.

There have been female bombers, terrorist and non-terrorist bomber.

O/T, I knew Judy Buenoano (Goodyear) and her boyfriend JG (whose car she bombed) personally when I lived in Pensacola.

suspicious packages all over the place today. hoping they catch someone soon

suspicious packages all over the place today. hoping they catch someone soon

they have to be so pooped

I hope people are using some discretion tho when calling in

Anyone else think he/she’s hightailing it out of town now unless he’s going to blow himself up?

[FONT=&quot] FBI Tip Line at 800-225-5324 [/FONT]

hearing that there is something going on local to me, less than a mile from my house. trying to substantiate it

I feel the same way. I just don't think the Goodwill incident is unrelated. It's so close and right down the way from Sunset Valley. I can only hope they are following some great leads and catch this guy ASAP. My hubby said when he went to HEB everyone was really suspicious looking at every person. I got a text from my next door neighbor saying she's instructed her 10 year old son not to touch any boxes on their porch and to come get us. Sad.

Hope all the Austin peeps checking in on this thread are OK tonight.

I hope so. But I also hope he doesn't decide to go out with a bang if he's this close. no pun intended.

IS traves a large county

good lord I was in Austin like 35 years ago my memory is charming little place

there radio is nonstop

Years ago when I was in the Marines, a friend of mine got busted for keeping a couple similar devices in his closet. You can find videos of artillery simulators on YouTube. This employee was careless and probably got a good scare in addition to some minor injuries. This certainly clarifies why the police knew that this had nothing to do with the previous bombings.

They certainly are very loud. They have to have someone set them off though, don't they? Pull the fuse? Unless it was in something, and when he pulled it out of the bin, it pulled the fuse? Being in close proximity I bet his ears were ringing.

so freaking nervewrecking. like, send my kids to school or no? what a disaster

I am starting to think from listening to this that people are calling in everything

there really cant be all these boxes all over the place

or there are a lot of people playing pranks

use some judgement ( dont know what that entails really) but boxes just cant be everywhere

I mean if one sees a box and it has no cover walk over it cant go off if you blink your eyes you know what I mean

I wish the person who donated ro Goodwill would call and say s/he was the donor.

That would be the classic, "What does this do?" Completely realistic possibility.

If they were young, completely possible. Happened to someone I know only it was a dynamite cap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne