TX - Austin Package Bombs #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some have been speculating that he's active military. Anyone in the military in recent years, especially those serving in the ME, are trained to make bombs, trip wire mechanisms. As one expert said on CNN, this person seemed like someone who had a lot of experience making these, not just training but making them on a regular basis. They were guessing it was someone who had recently served in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. So likely it would be a young person.

but in reality he failed at most attempts

if we go to bottom line goal was to kill

it may have really only been to terrify

So we can't say it was racially motivated but sure, it must be he had relationship and money trouble. The reddit post was obvious trolling.

So we can't say it was racially motivated but sure, it must be he had relationship and money trouble. The reddit post was obvious trolling.

It could be racially motivated. Maybe this guy's grudge mentality took the form of blaming black people for all the inadequacies of his life, a la Dylan Roof.

CNN reporter saying they mostly identified him through FedEX video, but also got his IP address and tracked his activities online. He had made suspicious purchases, etc.

Not very smart about not leaving a trail, moo.

He could have lied about his age to throw off LE.

i read it did not feel authentic to me

jmo

some folks during the exchange tried to talk real "bomby" for lack of a better word and I would think he would want to acknowledge in some way

Not very smart about not leaving a trail, moo.

It had been going on for a long time

If the two bombs yesterday were to people he was in some serious conflict with i think this might be more like ready to die

he was done imo

The part that throws me off is him being so careless to do the Fed Ex shipping. It almost seemed like he knew LE would catch up to him.

boy what a bummer for reporter

obviously wanted a scoop and now his scoop
got arrested for being in the wrong place

editor aint gonna be too happy!!!

He was wearing gloves. That's what gets me. Like, no cares in the world. He knew he'd be caught after that go 'round. I hope the worker called LE. I'm thinking not though since one of the packages made it all the way to Schertz.

Good riddance. What a mess.

The part that throws me off is him being so careless to do the Fed Ex shipping. It almost seemed like he knew LE would catch up to him.

it hits me like who the packages were sent to is gonna be the answer.

Upset started March 2 felt good about acting out and then got to a point where ok I am ready to die let me get the people this is really all about (relationship - family - bosses) and then i will kill myself

moo

Wonder if there's any connection to the initial victims who were killed. Did they have any connection to FedEx?
Maybe deep down, this was a prolonged suicide, but let's have some mystery and intrigue (games for LE) before
I 'off myself' as my final blow.
If the Redditt message was valid, guy sounds tech savvy. Used word "deanonymize" which basically means- to
give hints at being traceable online.
JMO

i read it did not feel authentic to me

jmo

some folks during the exchange tried to talk real "bomby" for lack of a better word and I would think he would want to acknowledge in some way

Especially the part about Alex Jones.

However, the motive of internet fame and attention seems most likely to me.

And how did they get that IP address? It’s possible he printed a FedEx label at home...super dumb. I need to look at surveillance photos to see if labels are on packages when he comes thru the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And how did they get that IP address? It’s possible he printed a FedEx label at home...super dumb. I need to look at surveillance photos to see if labels are on packages when he comes thru the door.

It's amazing to me he could be so smart at bomb making and so incredibly stupid about basic technology that most people his age are pretty well versed in.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

He was wearing gloves. That's what gets me. Like, no cares in the world. He knew he'd be caught after that go 'round. I hope the worker called LE. I'm thinking not though since one of the packages made it all the way to Schertz.

Good riddance. What a mess.

and the damn things were bright red !!!

but the germaphobia excuse sounded like a good way to address BUT NOT in light of what had been going on since March 2

not blaming the clerk but if it slowly comes out that clerk did not address it with someone , in the context of events, pretty
flat out stupid IMO

Before March 2 fine two days ago give me a break

I believe CNN reported that his sister had tipped off LE and if suspect went into hiding for 24 hrs. that was a clue to go
to his home and check out his computer. Then everything fell into place, he had been searching FedEx sites for
mailing info. Then sister ID'ed the FedEx video. Bam that's him. I would say, her tip was the critical factor. MOO

it seems like they are taking a long time to start releasing some of the information as it relates to learning about him his past etc etc

and I am sorry local media is still being coo coo to me endless traffic reports when a serial bomber story is emerging

commercials bla bla

it just strikes me like someone has been missing like the relevance of the sitution

now in pretty much all big stories he is dead they know where he lives as a taxpayer I have never understood why we need cops on OT standing around in circles doing totally nothing

off the clock get some rest get cars back on the highway to patrol

it happens after every event like this tho

if they worked for me I would want em to get off the payroll and go home and rest

and the damn things were bright red !!!

but the germaphobia excuse sounded like a good way to address BUT NOT in light of what had been going on since March 2

not blaming the clerk but if it slowly comes out that clerk did not address it with someone , in the context of events, pretty
flat out stupid IMO

Before March 2 fine two days ago give me a break

I saw another more clear pic of the video still shot and gloves were pure WHITE in pic I saw. Maybe she thought they
were medical gloves for rash, etc. IDK.

I believe CNN reported that his sister had tipped off LE and if suspect went into hiding for 24 hrs. that was a clue to go
to his home and check out his computer. Then everything fell into place, he had been searching FedEx sites for
mailing info. Then sister ID'ed the FedEx video. Bam that's him. I would say, her tip was the critical factor. MOO
Fascinating if accurate. The Unabomber's brother turned him in.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

As far as the Pflugerville location that they are looking into, would google have anything to do with immediately responding to this news? I ask because i was looking into the location they are investigating using google maps and noticed in that area there is a house blurred out. Could that possibly be the house, or could it be another reason that house would be blurred out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3