TX - Austin Package Bombs #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming that is his, what an awful guy. I guess this was a class assignment when he was in college. He did not pick these victims randomly and I don't think it's a coincidence that three of the bombings had ties to the prominent African-American community.

wonder if some racist issues developed as a result of termination in AUgust

termination was calm

WOuld think termination however was the trigger -- possibly tried to get hired afterwards -- could not - felt anger toward city

had you tube channel nothing on it same local station

did some blogging

So if it's true he was a computer repair tech and had a degree from CC maybe the redditt message was really from
him. I said a while back that the Redditt commenter 'Austinbomber" was computer/tech savvy due to his vocabulary. Fits.

So what would his motive be?
Given up on life? No future? Drugs/alcohol got him down? Mental health problems?

Definingmystance.blogspot.com

Bio says he enjoyed cycling - I think that is the link to Travis Country neighborhood, he cycled the trails there.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Well, he was pretty conservative at a young age. The blog posts I'm reading appear to be from 2012, so he would have been 17 or 18.

CARIIS, fair warning. He was opposed to homosexuality.

So if it's true he was a computer repair tech and had a degree from CC maybe the redditt message was really from
him. I said a while back that the Redditt commenter 'Austinbomber" was computer/tech savvy due to his vocabulary. Fits.

Given up on life? No future? Drugs/alcohol got him down? Mental health problems?
His dad appears to have EE background, if so Mark could have learned a lot of tech skills from him.

Well, he was pretty conservative at a young age. The blog posts I'm reading appear to be from 2012, so he would have been 17 or 18.

CARIIS, fair warning. He was opposed to homosexuality.
Personally I wouldn't put much stock in writings from that long ago. We don't know what his 20's brought and how his opinions might have morphed (thinking back on my own youth)...

attachment.php

Bumping

The redditer's vocab was not that advanced and the posts were trolly as hell. Once again, the fact that three of the bombings were aimed at prominent black people can't be tossed aside as random. I think the guy wasn't a Dylan Roof, he was racist but he was not foaming at the mouth. I think he had these belief's and likely things like being fired caused him to spiral and think taking some extreme action was needed. I would guess that the fedex packages were addressed to either other prominent minorities in the area or possibly politicians or communities leaders who he thought were too liberal or progressive.

JMO but no surprises there.

Yep. It's getting to be a familiar profile for some angry, frustrated young men bent on judgmental violence against people and a society that doesn't fit their views. Many seem unhappy with their lives and blame the wrong people for their inability to thrive and be successful.

The redditer's vocab was not that advanced and the posts were trolly as hell. Once again, the fact that three of the bombings were aimed at prominent black people can't be tossed aside as random. I think the guy wasn't a Dylan Roof, he was racist but he was not foaming at the mouth. I think he had these belief's and likely things like being fired caused him to spiral and think taking some extreme action was needed. I would guess that the fedex packages were addressed to either other prominent minorities in the area or possibly politicians or communities leaders who he thought were too liberal or progressive.

Anthony Stephan House
Draylen Mason
Esperanza Herrera
Two unidentified victims

I see two out of five w/ two not being ID’d, looks random to me.

Anthony Stephan House
Draylen Mason
Esperanza Herrera
Two unidentified victims

I see two out of five w/ two not being ID’d, looks random to me.

The 2 unidentified were white, I believe. I saw an interview with the grandfather and he was white. The trip-wire bomb.

I think it’s weird that the FedEx guy behind the counter didn’t call police based on the gloves. Who wears (looks like plastic) gloves to mail a package?

I'm paranoid I would have set the pkgs aside and reported them. That wig was really odd and cheap. He was no Unabomber.

Fed ex building being evacuated right now

I think it was same one not sure

they said it and went to commercial they are driving me nuts guys

local

That's why there wasn't much info going out. And again it was overnight. I am glad personally it was overnight when they got him. Potentially could have been a lot worse in daytime.

LEO get a bad rap these days. FBI is under scrutiny. I am just thankful this got solved so quick. Seemed like forever but they had to wait for him to screw up and he did. They always do. Praying for the families of the victims.

My boss yesterday told me to tell our FED EX and UPS guys to hold packages for one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3