TX - Austin Package Bombs #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from link

home-schooled

Pat Conditt, purchased a Pflugerville property last year that is now valued at about $69,000

newsEngin.21562238_mark-conditt.jpg

Mission trip?

I think those gloves are package handler gloves...white with red beads. They could have thought it was a courier or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought a bag of them a few weeks ago.

Jay Wallis
‏KVUEJayWallis
1h1 hour ago
NEW INFO: Sources have officially told us that the Austin bombing suspect has been identified as Mark Conditt and that he intended to do more damage. Investigators say he was researching addresses in Cedar Park.

Jordan Bontke
‏@JBontkeCBS
4h4 hours ago
Even though the #AustinBombing suspect is dead, @Austin_Police wants to remind the community to STAY vigilant about suspicious packages. Manley said they don’t know where he’s been in the past 24 hours. @cbsaustin

Stay safe everyone. Horrifying to think he still may pose a threat.

Hmm, guess that mission trip never happened, huh...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

He had his own mission, I guess...I want to know the motives behind this and if his roommates knew he was building bombs in their apt. Is he the only bomber?

I have come up with a project when I go run an errand.

I am going to see how many suspicious things i "see"!

have scanner on now still happening

so that is my assignment!

Definingmystance.blogspot.com

Bio says he enjoyed cycling - I think that is the link to Travis Country neighborhood, he cycled the trails there.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Is this his blog? Never mind I answered my own question.

I think those gloves are package handler gloves...white with red beads. They could have thought it was a courier or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but the wig?! That really stands out as odd.

MAC parents home.JPG

Bettie Cross
‏

@BettieCrossTV
14m14 minutes ago
More
Neighbors say Austin bombing suspect Mark Anthony Conditt grew up in this Pflugerville home with his parents and 3 younger sisters. One long-time neighbor says “he can’t believe it” and describes the family as “nice, church-going and friendly.”
mac home 2.JPG

I live in Texas. There are some weird people here. You would have A LOT of packages set aside. And, personally, they really don’t pay that much attention to you. Their eyes are on the package.

weird as in wearing a disguise level of weird?!

FBI/SWAT yelling at someone to get out of the house, but local news not sure if it means someone is inside.

She also says they'll send in a robot first.

oh blue come on you know cops yell at imaginary people all the time

that makes no sense!

I am now bald from pulling out my hair the last 24 hours and i will be sending a hair transplant bill to local tv news editors!!

they just said same fed ex facility IS being evacuated

go to commercial

and go into the view

you don't go out for a commercial stating that the airport facility is evacuating and when your out of commercial do not follow up

like all is well might be nice

false alarm

a reporter heading over there

they reported it as happening now

My thoughts exactly.

I wouldn't exhale just yet. He could have been the guy sent it to mail them at FedEx. Were his buddies in on it too? An older friend who made the more complex trip wires?

rage and a desire for respect, create fear, leave their mark, to be heard, taken seriously and infamy.

This 'brave new world' of the internet - wherein one can seek & attain instant fame and/or notoriety - not only provides, but promises, a stage upon which anyone may act out the role they (erroneously) believe they've been cast (i.e. 'called') to play.

I wonder how much his adult personality differs from his adolescent personality? I've started to become very aware of a shift in people as they move from adolescence into young adulthood. If there was a tendency toward some instability or dysfunction, it often shows up in early-adulthood. Also, even if his parents are stable and wonderful, mental or emotional dysfunction can skip a generation. When families are around long enough, people will often say, "You are just like your..." Fill in the blank, uncle, aunt, grandfather, grandfather's brother/sister... I'm wondering if a map of the family tree would show generational patterning relevant to this very public and very tragic event. But to do that it would require the family to participate, and it would have to be for a university study or other accepted venue. Now that families are much more transient, this kind of information internal to the family is not so often available.

Have we heard anymore? Little over 1 or so hr ago

Tony Plohetski
‏Verified account @tplohetski
BREAKING: Authorities responding to FedEx facility in Austin for suspicious package. Call came in at 9:32.
9:41 AM - 21 Mar 2018 from Austin, TX

Yep. It's getting to be a familiar profile for some angry, frustrated young men bent on judgmental violence against people and a society that doesn't fit their views. Many seem unhappy with their lives and blame the wrong people for their inability to thrive and be successful.

Judgemental Violence- exactly !

Based on what I've seen soo far-

He was homeschooled cause parents did not want him mingling and being influenced by heavily minority schools he would have to attend.

Parents are devout Christians- fundamentalist maybe?

Very Conservative values in home and family

Grew up angry and resentful and taught by parents that the 'system' helped minorities but not him.

IMO- the making of a home grown terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member