TX - Austin Package Bombs #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The anime site profile links to a writerscafe profile that indicates this person is in Iowa. So not likely to be him. I think there likely to be a bunch of unrelated tavars out there.

Some of those writings may have been an assignment, such as defend position X (whatever X is). Teachers used to make us write position papers opposing our own viewpoints as a practice to help us think about the other person's world view and that our opinions may not always reflect a larger reality around us. It was useful. Other instructors let us argue our own positions. I look back on things I've written over the decades and see word usage change, the understanding of nuance change, and so on. His thinking from his teen years may not reflect his early-20s as others have mentioned.

He could have had a partial mental breakdown as failures in his young adult life challenged his childhood expectations and definitions. The externalizing of internal pain could be a factor here.

I had an assignment in my speech class in college years ago. "Defend Something You Don't Believe In." I did a speech on reincarnation, LOL.

oh on that kvue shot a big black ugly mean scary swat thing is now there

It is a live shot apparently the reporter wanted a pop tart or something

live cam going out on air with chirping bird in background

must be seen to be believed

bird chirping is cute

or maybe someone in the control room wanted a pop tart and left the shot on air

still no clearing up one way or the other about airport?

http://www.kvue.com/video/news/live...the-austin-bombing-suspects-death/269-1826979

This 'brave new world' of the internet - wherein one can seek & attain instant fame and/or notoriety - not only provides, but promises, a stage upon which anyone may act out the role they (erroneously) believe they've been cast (i.e. 'called') to play.

I agree. Everyone wants to be an Internet Star now. 15 minutes just isn't long enough anymore.

weird as in wearing a disguise level of weird?!

Yes. “Keep Austin Weird” is the city motto.

Also...I live in Texas and there is a palpable disdain for Austin in my area. “Real Texans” in more rural areas often see Austin as a stain on Texas culture propagated by out of state liberals. He could have shared this sentiment or he could be a regular ol’ psychopath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but the wig?! That really stands out as odd.

Wondering if the wig is what tipped off the sister? The FedEx stills are so blurry but I’m sure they had a good frontal that LE cleaned up.

IDIOTS

Adam Hammons
‏

@AdamH_CBSAUSTIN
2h2 hours ago
More
A person taken into custody outside the possible home of the bombing suspect. He had a camera around his neck and appears to be a member of the media.media at susp home.JPG

Yes. “Keep Austin Weird” is the city motto.

Also...I live in Texas and there is a palpable disdain for Austin in my area. “Real Texans” in more rural areas often see Austin as a stain on Texas culture propagated by out of state liberals. He could have shared this sentiment or he could be a regular ol’ psychopath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or both.

Oh God, I pray there are no packages on FedEx flights in progress!!!

weird as in wearing a disguise level of weird?!

Like your username. Looking forward to tonight?

I don't think him wearing a disguise is that weird. It's not a good one but he managed to get in and out of fedex unscathed.

This is a generalization but in my experience conservative, homeschooled, christians teens don't tend to evolve into more liberal adults unless they go through some extremely, life changing experiences and exposure to different kinds of people.

One of articles mentioned former coworkers said he had a unique way of doing things. If someone says he's autistic I am jumping out a window. (I'm autistic and tired of us getting blamed for these violent young men.)

now the shot is closer up of what looks like FBI dude in car , pulling out a silver reflective thing and putting it around his face

like those things people used to use at the beach for better suntan

well ok then

i guess might as well catch some rays!

did anyone else see this and have any idea what was going on

now the shot is closer up of what looks like FBI dude in car , pulling out a silver reflective thing and putting it around his face

like those things people used to use at the beach for better suntan

well ok then

i guess might as well catch some rays!

did anyone else see this and have any idea what was going on

CARIIS you are cracking me up. I thought something was wrong with the audio until I heard the bird chirp!

They just reported that his roommates are cooperating with officers. first I heard he has roommates.

Wondering if the wig is what tipped off the sister? The FedEx stills are so blurry but I’m sure they had a good frontal that LE cleaned up.

t shirt had writing on it also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member