DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyssa Goard
‏

@AlyssaMGoard
4h4 hours ago
More
Red Roof Inn on I-35 Round Rock says they checked their records and that the bombing suspect never stayed there. Woodspring Suites next door says he wasn’t staying their either. To their knowledge neither believes the chase of the suspect started in their parking lot @KXAN_News – at Red Roof Inn Austin - Round Rock

Great, thank you, liltexans. It doesn't show a lot, as I wanted to make sure not to get license plates. But this picture is looking straight down his street, and his house is on the left about 200 feet from the police SUV you see in the front. To the left, the entire street is lined with police cars. Probably 15 cars in front of the home (assuming media, family, police), and the streets are opened back up. There are media people lining the street again (about 50 people), and there are still about 40-50 police vehicles in the area.

This is a picture that I took with my personal cell phone.

attachment.php

Attachments

• pflugervillescene.jpg
    pflugervillescene.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 340
KXAN News
‏Verified account
@KXAN_News
1m1 minute ago
More
Police have recovered a 45-minute recording of the bombing suspect confessing and describing the six bombs he constructed.

KXAN News
‏Verified account@KXAN_News
1m1 minute ago
More
@chief_manley says the recording describes the turmoil in the suspect's life and that nothing on the recording suggests terrorism.

KXAN News
‏
Verified account

@KXAN_News
1m1 minute ago
More
@chief_manley says suspect mentioned seven bombs, all seven have been collected. (including the bomb the suspect used to kill himself)

I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this, I'm sure... but I'm so torn. I feel SO bad for the victims families. I really do. I can't imagine losing a loved one to something like this. My child? My husband? I can't begin to imagine.

But me and Mr .Leyash were talking while taking pics, and I kept saying, "How SAD must you be? How DARK is your soul?"

To be able to do something like this... like, he had to have been in a REALLY bad spot. I feel bad for his family as well, I can only imagine they didn't really know that this was going on, and all of it is likely a complete shock to them.

But goodness, I feel bad for him. Maybe I'm just a little loony myself... but I can't help but feel bad for him and how much he must have hated life, and been depressed, and all of that. I truly feel bad for him that he felt his life was SO awful that he had to do something like this.

I'm also struggling because it makes it that much more real that I can drive 3 minutes down the street and watch all of this unfold. That makes it a little harder to take in as well.

Sarah Rosario
‏
Verified account

@sarahbrosario
36s37 seconds ago
More
#UPDATE #AustinBombings Police recovered a confession on suspect’s phone where he describes bombs he constructed & talks about their differences. No mention of terrorism or hate. Police: “It’s the outcry of a challenged young man talking about the challenges in his life.”

I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this, I'm sure... but I'm so torn. I feel SO bad for the victims families. I really do. I can't imagine losing a loved one to something like this. My child? My husband? I can't begin to imagine.

But me and Mr .Leyash were talking while taking pics, and I kept saying, "How SAD must you be? How DARK is your soul?"

To be able to do something like this... like, he had to have been in a REALLY bad spot. I feel bad for his family as well, I can only imagine they didn't really know that this was going on, and all of it is likely a complete shock to them.

But goodness, I feel bad for him. Maybe I'm just a little loony myself... but I can't help but feel bad for him and how much he must have hated life, and been depressed, and all of that. I truly feel bad for him that he felt his life was SO awful that he had to do something like this.

I'm also struggling because it makes it that much more real that I can drive 3 minutes down the street and watch all of this unfold. That makes it a little harder to take in as well.

That means you are a compassionate soul. Nothing wrong for wanting to know why and feel compassion for all involved.

Phil Jankowski
‏Verified account
58s58 seconds ago
More
.@MayorAdler “When you are in these kind of instances, it is easy to become helpless. But we were not helpless.” #AustinBombings

KXAN News
‏Verified account
@KXAN_News
1m1 minute ago
More
Police have recovered a 45-minute recording of the bombing suspect confessing and describing the six bombs he constructed.

Looks like someone is not sure of time. I am not listening so someone will have to correct on time

Jane Lonsdale
‏@JaneOnFOX7
3m3 minutes ago
More
@Austin_Police have recovered a 25 min recording on a phone from #AustinBombings suspect Mark Anthony Conditt that details each of the bombs constructed. No mention of terrorism or hate, but rather personal challenges in his life. @fox7austin

Andy Sevilla
‏
Verified account
@MrAndySevilla
6m6 minutes ago
In 25-minute recording, the #AustinBombings suspect confesses and describes 7 explosive devices, that last one killing him early this morning. @chief_manley says all devices have been accounted for and longer in play, but cautions residents to remain vigilant.

KHOU 11 News Houston
‏
Verified account

@KHOU
7m7 minutes ago
More
#AustinBombings In my time as Attorney General and Governor, I have not seen a better job from our forces, @GovAbbott said. We can never forget the victims -- Draylen Mason, Anthony House, Esperanza "Hope" Herrera, and others not identified.

Taylor Goldenstein
‏Verified account
@taygoldenstein
1m1 minute ago
More
District Attorney Margaret Moore said her office has known since the second explosion that they would seek the death penalty in a capital murder case. #AustinBombings

Rebecca Aguilar
‏

@RebeccaAguilar
2m2 minutes ago
More
Austin police chief "I know everybody is interested in a motive and understanding why and we are never going to be able to put a ration behind these acts. " (continue) #AustinBombings

Rebecca Aguilar
‏

@RebeccaAguilar
40s40 seconds ago
More
Austin police chief "But what I can tell you having listen to that recording, he does not at all mention anything about terrorism nor does he mention anything about hate." (continue) #AustinBombings

You are a kind-hearted, compassionate lady, leyash. And living so close to all this, I can understand why you might have more compassion than those of us who are further away and not impacted by what has been occurring in your “neighborhood.” All the ”what ifs” may start creeping into your thoughts, too. You be sure to take care of yourself, and pull away if you need, or share your thoughts with us if it helps. I suspect it is a form of PTSD, but that's just my guess. If it overwhelms you too much, you may want to talk to a therapist a few times.

Thank you for sharing the photo. It does reinforce the reality in a way news articles can’t. To actually feel our friends’ hurting because of this ... I wish I culd wrap you in a big hug. :grouphug:

OK safe for me to think it was a typo (45 min)

Quita Culpepper
‏Verified account@QuitaC_KVUE
1m1 minute ago
More
At 6 p.m. press conference on the #AustinBombings, @chief_manley said APD has found a 25-minute recording the suspect made where he goes into detail about what he has done. Manley says this can classify as a confession. #AustinBombings

Sarah Navoy
‏@SarahNavoyCBS
41s42 seconds ago
More
FBI Special Agent said he has seen the video of the chase/explosion last night when suspect was cornered: "You have Austin Police officers running toward a vehicle with an explosive in it." Called them heroes. @cbsaustin #AustinBombings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member