DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not related".

"Car on fire was a mechanical problem."

"Can't comment on AG's statement"

Officers at the PC stating that tonight's device left at goodwill was an improperly disposed of military memento.

So APD would know if this was true or not based on who lives at the addresses where the bombs were sent, correct?

The incindary device from the goodwill: Approximately 6 inches in length, described as an "artillery simulator"

A reporter just asked him to respond to what AG Paxton said about the incendiary device being related to the bombings and he said “I cannot comment on what the attorney general said”.

People are still getting packages to their homes, that they did not order ...*not from press conf

SO................in the middle of a serial bomber one is doing some spring cleaning finds a thing that blows up -- sort of --and decides to donate it to the goodwill

I have always known that goodwill nationwide are seeking things that blow up and put people in the hospital.

They don't like socks and stuff so if anyone has old military keepsakes now is the time to run to your local goodwill without delay

it is an especially good time in Austin Tx for old combat veterans to do some spring cleaning -- I mean spring is here

Things blow up in Austin all the time/

What blows up in austin is some great drinking ha !!

Years ago when I was in the Marines, a friend of mine got busted for keeping a couple similar devices in his closet. You can find videos of artillery simulators on YouTube. This employee was careless and probably got a good scare in addition to some minor injuries. This certainly clarifies why the police knew that this had nothing to do with the previous bombings.

There were two "artillery simulators" in the Goodwill box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N0ShytSherlock