TX - Austin Package Bombs #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*advertiser censored* Austin is Calm..
But beginning to get really really pi$$ed off.
#Austin #AustinBombings

Dan Rather
‏Verified account
@DanRather
Tonight’s Austin ‘incendiary device” explosion following recent bombings increases edginess, worry. City's reputation for steadiness —it’s tradition for staying calm, collected and untied is being tested. I have confidence in these Texans; they've no history of being panic-prone

9:00 PM - 20 Mar 2018

Yes, Mailed from and to Austin is what was stated

Yes this makes sense because even when mailing something to a place close by the package sometimes has to go to a main distribution center first. So it could make perfect sense the package was not necessarily near where it was destined to go even if it got delivered near the final destination.

If the Goodwill incident is truly not related. Then people need to give LE a break. Don't leave your bags, boxes, backpacks and suitcases laying around. And FGS, check your donations for old flares!

FoxNews is planning to carry the PC live...

Who throws anything flammable in a Goodwill drop box anyway.

I know I am very careful about putting anything flamable in any donated items. I suppose some people may not be checking what they are dropping in those boxes but I sure do.

Kinda creepy the street they are having Press Conf at

Austin Police Dept
‏Verified account
@Austin_Police
15m15 minutes ago
More
Austin Police will provide a statement at 9:30PM at 3701 West Slaughter Lane. -PIO3

If the flare was a military flare, depending what type of flare it was, there might be a propellant. Infantry formerly used aerial flares fired from a launcher. It was slightly larger than a road flare, making it easy to put it in with Good Will donations. That might account for the sound of an explosion, depending upon how loud the reported explosion was.

If the flare was a military flare, depending what type of flare it was, there might be a propellant. Infantry formerly used aerial flares fired from a launcher. It was slightly larger than a road flare, making it easy to put it in with Good Will donations. That might account for the sound of an explosion, depending upon how loud the reported explosion was.

One witness who was four blocks away said the explosion was loud. He compared it to a transformer blowing. moo

Just had a thought. What if the reason LE stated the Goodwill incident isn't related is because they already know who the perp is and he's under surveillance?

NY Daily News reported today that a Reddit user claimed to be the bomber, admires Zodiac:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...stin-bomber-compares-zodiac-article-1.3886094
Here is a screen shot of the conversation.
He tells what he made the bomb with, so LE would know if it was really him or not.
The silly string comment is scary as heck![emoji44]
(This is from an MSM reporter)
https://twitter.com/thedavidrubin/status/976278560447983617?s=19

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
24d3a479bdc798ab9cd3feadb2baaf21.jpg

if that flair stuff is true hospital will be ab le to tell if the injured person was the flare holder I would think

Just had a thought. What if the reason LE stated the Goodwill incident isn't related is because they already know who the perp is and he's under surveillance?

I can't tell you how much I love this thought you had!

Trying to get little one to fall asleep so I can’t watch the PC - does someone mind updating on what is said?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a screen shot of the conversation.
He tells what he made the bomb with, so LE would know if it was really him or not.
The silly string comment is scary as heck![emoji44]
(This is from an MSM reporter)
https://twitter.com/thedavidrubin/status/976278560447983617?s=19

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
24d3a479bdc798ab9cd3feadb2baaf21.jpg

I wondered about this Reddit poster. Especially when he said he "doesn't have a terminal disease " and that he "wants to see Austin burn " . Wonder if this is him ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck