DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE (ATF or FBI) on Good Morning America- 7am says:

"We are chasing a ghost-

"His motive is a mystery at this point"
He says he has a personal theory, not official, that the bomber is trying to prove a point about everyone trying to outlaw
assault weapons like AR-15, but bombs can still do plenty of damage.

I think it is easier to get him her now using fed ex!

If Fed Ex does not track everything i don't know who does !!!!!!

I know I'm late to this party, and I'm sure this has already been said, but I don't understand at all how you can mail a package like this and it not be tracked. I'm confused how they have not already found this person. When I send something FedEx or UPS its every movement is tracable, including the origination point. With the prevelance of surveillance cameras these days, how is this going on so long?

"We are chasing a ghost-

He says he has a personal theory, not official, that the bomber is trying to prove a point about everyone trying to outlaw

Great. So a nut shouldn’t have a gun OR a bomb...

I know I'm late to this party, and I'm sure this has already been said, but I don't understand at all how you can mail a package like this and it not be tracked. I'm confused how they have not already found this person. When I send something FedEx or UPS its every movement is tracable, including the origination point. With the prevelance of surveillance cameras these days, how is this going on so long?

This is the first to have been shipped. All the rest were placed by hand.

"We are chasing a ghost-

I think there may be a connection to the gun debate as well, like it could be a catalyst, but this unsub wants to take fear to the next level. MOO

The Texas Independence Day/ Republic of Texas theory upthread resonates with me also. Interesting observations...

You have to remember that the package is tracked, not the person. A FedEx package can be sent from a multitude of places, some of which don't have cameras. Heck, an intelligent and enterprising bomber could send a package using the internet with a stolen credit card number if they were so inclined. It would be quite easy to do: first, get a stolen card number; second, hop onto FedEx's website and using the stolen card pay for the shipping costs; third, print out a shipping label; fourth, attach label to your bomb and drop the package in a FedEx pick-up bin. Come to think of it, you don't even need a stolen credit card, you can buy a prepaid card at Walmart using cash and then use that card to pay for the shipping fees.

Edit: After re-reading this post of mine I feel like I'm now on some agency's watch-list. :jail:

I think it is easier to get him her now using fed ex!

If Fed Ex does not track everything i don't know who does !!!!!!

I hope you’re right, CARIIS! Hopefully there’s something: address, fingerprints, cctv, witness, records, evidence, a note, something!!!

This is the first to have been shipped. All the rest were placed by hand.

Yes the first one mailed, but didn't the Unabomber mail numerous packages to his victims, and they were never
able to track or identify him. It was his brother who recognized his writing in his manifesto who turned him in.
We could be in for a long, protracted crime spree.

Somehow, I knew this was about guns.

I'm so sick of this garbage.

Schertz is south of Austin. There's no telling where he's gonna pop up next. Seems his path is pretty unpredictable.

Would he have to have a FedEx account to ship this package, or have to actually go to a facility? Maybe on CCTV at the shipping point.

Wow another one.

I ask again to LE. Where is the Videos for the public that we can help you?

There has to be some videos and they are sitting on it IMO.
It is of my opinion that LE uses old antiquated strategies and not using the public more to help them. Please release any videos of the subject even if it is grainy so we can try to help you find this guy.

All JMO of course.

"We are chasing a ghost-

If so, I don't see this as a sick person, but an evil one. Our society is inadvertently producing a lot of evil people these days.

Yes the first one mailed, but didn't the Unabomber mail numerous packages to his victims, and they were never
able to track or identify him. It was his brother who recognized his writing in his manifesto who turned him in.
We could be in for a long, protracted crime spree.

I believe unabomber used US mail. Fedex is much more tracked. Each package has a tracking number. What I don't get is other bombs exploded in Austin (and apparently packages were placed in locations, not mailed) yet this one was send to Austin? If they are related, doesn't it suggest there are at least two individuals involved?

You have to remember that the package is tracked, not the person. A FedEx package can be sent from a multitude of places, some of which don't have cameras. Heck, an intelligent and enterprising bomber could send a package using the internet with a stolen credit card number if they were so inclined. It would be quite easy to do: first, get a stolen card number; second, hop onto FedEx's website and using the stolen card pay for the shipping costs; third, print out a shipping label; fourth, attach label to your bomb and drop the package in a FedEx pick-up bin. Come to think of it, you don't even need a stolen credit card, you can buy a prepaid card at Walmart using cash and then use that card to pay for the shipping fees.

Edit: After re-reading this post of mine I feel like I'm now on some agency's watch-list. :jail:

Yeah, you came up with that plan pretty quick! ;) ;) But, thanks for answering my question.

With the new Fed Ex bomb going off in Texas this is the most frequent random bomber I have ever heard about. I believe that could be 5 bombs now in just a few weeks if i am not mistaken.

That is crazy and with this latest one I have to wonder if he actually shipped it this time. LE may be able to get more clues this time if he put any kind of writing on it. Lets hope a lot of the package remains for evidence.

Tape cardboard writing and anything else could give LE clues. But most importantly I still believe there has to be videos now of our subject.

In the Tampa random shootings there were multiple videos that were obtained. Surely we have him on video by now I hope.

I would like to know who this package was addressed to? I agree, I think this guy is part of the patriot militia movement or an alt-right extremist.

Considering, this bomb was sent via Fed-Ex, I'm worried he is going to go extreme and try to blow up a Fed-Ex plane next. Yikes... I really hope the catch this evil person.

Welcome to the club! Many here have joked about ending up on some kind of list as a result of the bizarre internet searches we've done trying to solve crimes. Maybe the FBI has a special category for us. :websleuther: :gathering:

My kxan app just popped up a notification: "Heavy police presence at FedEx facility near Austin airport."

update: "There is a heavy police presence at the FedEx Ground facility in Austin. That facility is at 4117 McKinney Falls Parkway, near the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw