TX - Austin Package Bombs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet whenever he is found, he will live in the area of the FedEx and this bomb.

Sarah Navoy
‏

@SarahNavoyCBS
5m5 minutes ago
More
.@melanietorre reporting over the phone right now from near the scene. Turn on @cbsaustin for the latest. She said there are countless first responders on the scene and roads blocked off. Avoid the area!

Jordan Bontke
‏

@JBontkeCBS
4m4 minutes ago
More
Chopper seen near area where officials are responding to another explosion on Brodie ln. @cbsaustin

goodwill 2.JPG

Usually people who work at Goodwill are very low income. He is targeting rich, poor, black, white, Hispanic. I wonder if he will do Jewish, Muslim

From live feed, fox 32.
The sheer numbers of law enforcement! Wow!
6c59c6727b789652353419b261bfc908.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes and I fear perp has a bigger plan and trying to keep LE away from the area he plans to go next. IOW a diversion.

BUT the mailing it back to Austin imo seems significant

I agree, he's focused on Austin. I've got family upstate from Austin, and while they're a bit nervous, they don't feel as if they are in a great deal of danger, but they said they won't be picking up anything that arrives, that they didn't order, or expect.

Usually people who work at Goodwill are very low income. He is targeting rich, poor, black, white, Hispanic. I wonder if he will do Jewish, Muslim

I am wondering if it has something to do with income inequality.

Something else. It is time for shift changes for both EMT and LEO about the time this last #7 explosion

maybe cops showed up at his house earlier and he is trying to get in as many as he can now

I work in the public schools and was just coming to grips with increased security and active shooter drills. Now I have this in my hometown. At first I wasn't too concerned but I feel the person doing this is almost out-of-control now and I'm afraid for myself and my family. One of my sons lives and works downtown. The other son is an artist that travels all around town. They both are active young adults who partake of all of the wonderful activities that Austin has to offer like hike and bike trails, concerts, festivals, etc. My husband has packages delivered or goes to pick up packages at the Fed Ex store constantly for his business. I can feel my anxiety level rising...

My ex-husband lives in Austin and my kids spent spring break with him last week. He didn't even know about the bombs last Monday until I texted him and made him promise not to open any packages as long as the kids were there with him.

I am wondering if it has something to do with income inequality.

The motive has to involve some sort of feeling of disenfranchisement, for sure. Not sure, for sure, why anyone would target a Goodwill? Did he work there? This is horrible.

KVUE - concern there is a secondary device near the Goodwill location.

Austin Police Dept
‏
Verified account

@Austin_Police
16m16 minutes ago
More
Media Staging Area for Incident will be at 3701 W Slaughter Ln. Standby for briefing time. PIO 9

(33 members and 55 guests)

Guests, please join. We can all be scared together.

I live around Austin, this is seriously messed up. My kid heard about this on the radio and is scared. Poor sweet kid, this is the worst. Praying they find the person/s.

The motive has to involve some sort of feeling of disenfranchisement, for sure. Not sure, for sure, why anyone would target a Goodwill? Did he work there? This is horrible.

Easy to put it in a box, then drop it in donations IMO. It wouldn't seem suspicious if he was seen.

I live around Austin, this is seriously messed up. My kid heard about this on the radio and is scared. Poor sweet kid, this is the worst. Praying they find the person/s.

it is def about Austin

someone really hates Austin its numbing

Police now responding to another explosion. This one is yet again in South Austin. We are tracking this situation with our law enforcement partners. Follow official accounts for the latest information @Austin_Police @ATCEMSUT Austin Police added,
Austin Police Dept
Verified account

8:52 PM - 20 Mar 2018
https://twitter.com/UTAustinPolice/status/976260115476156421

6 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online