TX TX - Bianca Carrasco, 29, San Antonio, 1 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Doesn't seem to be anything new in MSM. Are they doing active searches?

No public pleas?

The silence makes me think that LE knows exactly who is responsible and are gathering evidence.. .

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Doesn't seem to be anything new in MSM. Are they doing active searches?

No public pleas?

The silence makes me think that LE knows exactly who is responsible and are gathering evidence.. .

I know I've seen posts/shares from sister on Facebook but no reference to searches.

I haven't heard about any searches... A mom of three is missing from a walk. Am I missing the towns cry for help in searching for her?I don't know.. Wish I lived there, I would go out walking looking for her.. This case is so stressful. Unless there is way more to this story, possible mental problems, went off before. If she was having an affair, and a new boyfriend played into the picture, could it be because of that. And then I start to wonder was is just a coincidence that she had an argument before she left, and she actually ran into trouble on her walk with a stranger. Evil does walk around, John Gardner crosses my mind. I hope the family gets some answers soon.

https://apps.bexar.org/dklitsearch/search.aspx This is for Bexar County/
I do not find her name in the search, His name is Elias? Only one case from 2008 with that name.
You have to specify a county in their version(idocket.com) of our New Mexico 'Odyssey' system.
Could they be divorcing in a different county?

Bianca's husband's name is Daniel according to the online fundraising site Bianca's sister's friend has. However, it's unclear to me if divorce papers have even been filed so there may not be an online record.

Unfortunately, without the family raising a cry and pushing LE, it's hard for us to do much. :(

[video=youtu;D7WEA349tEM]http://youtu.be/D7WEA349tEM[/video]
Just saw this posted, Idk how reliable the Brain Scratch guy is, but at least Bianca's case is getting noticed.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

What if she didn't go for a walk what if she left out of the house angry walking away? What if divorce was not yet filed? What if she didn't want a phone on the same account as her husband because that's how he found out about the affair so she gave it back and went and got her own phone in her own name? What if he did clear a joint bank account and gave her some of the money?

IMO she didnt go for a walk

What if she didn't go for a walk what if she left out of the house angry walking away? What if divorce was not yet filed? What if she didn't want a phone on the same account as her husband because that's how he found out about the affair so she gave it back and went and got her own phone in her own name? What if he did clear a joint bank account and gave her some of the money?

Hypothetically everyone here "knows" what happened. It just can't be proven. I do hope when she's found, there's enough evidence to get him.

All MOO! ! !! !

Hmmmm, welcome anonymous48, interesting first post. Thank you.

[video=youtu;D7WEA349tEM]http://youtu.be/D7WEA349tEM[/video] interesting comments on this YouTube channels coverage of her disappearance

Welcome Anonymous48 [emoji3]

Thanks for the welcome! Hope I can be helpful

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

There is a report yesterday from CBS7 in Odessa TX where she used to live. (Where I live)
And there in a report coming out of San Antonio that her Sister did via Skype from Houston tonight.
I will post links.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw some comments from her sister, no doubt they are close but I did find them odd.

1. She refers to husband finding out about men she was communicating with, why the use of plural? Also she mentions the date May 27th frequently, unless I am misunderstanding something, that is almost a year ago, she referenced May 27th at least 3 different times. She went missing May 1 so perhaps she meant April 27th but she clearly writes May 27th, mind you today is the 18th.

UPDATE She did change it to April 27th

I see where a correction was made stating she meant April not May......April 27th

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

There is now a Facebook page for BC.
Can someone alert my post so mods can verify it's ok to post a link, it won't let me alert my own post on Tapatalk. :(

There is now a Facebook page for BC.
Can someone alert my post so mods can verify it's ok to post a link, it won't let me alert my own post on Tapatalk. :(

Done. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back