TX - Botham Shem Jean, 26, killed when police officer entered his apartment, Dallas, Sept 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I peeked on Lee Meritt's Twitter feed and can see he and I agree about wfaa being a click bait junk journalism mouth piece and highly irresponsible propagandists serving the agendas of leakers at DPD

Take a peek at a few profound nuggets in red

consider looking deeper into Guyger’s previous shooting of an unarmed person of color. He survived. He can be questioned about the incident. He initially claimed she lied about him “grabbing her taser” but eventually submitted to a plea. Maybe investigate this.

You reported casings found near the door corroborated Guyger’s story she shot from the door. A bullet hole was found near the top right corner of the back wall. This information is publicly available. It would have been impossible to strike this spot standing at the door.

*by the way, in #844 an actual felony murder can be untangled from the word soup using a couple of "if thens" and perhaps specifying a condition or two ;-)

Last edited:
Here you go @DisturbedConcerned, I forgot the link lol

recall I mentioned that wfaa attempts to run some funky scripts and demands your A D B L O C K E R is disabled, even used the word predatorial?

all their stuff from undisclosed and unverifiable sources is largely garbage according to Lee Meritt whose intergrity and methods I questioned a time or two before learning he is very unhappy with the stunts they are pulling.

just keep that in mind ;-)

Why apartment managers really visited Botham Jean's home before he was killed by Amber Guyger | Crime | Dallas News

Apparently, the management went to Mr. Jean's apartment, to ask if he smelled marijuana smoke, as others had complained. This was not directly related to him.

He had been watching football.

Yes, and the now infamous "red rug" could have bunched up and jammed the door open at this time, and he did not notice as he was likely eager to get back to the game.

Have you heard them?
What have you gleaned from listening to them?
Is there any way you can share them?
If they can't be posted publicly here, how about via their "conversation/pm" function?
Yes I have heard them and can still hear them. I cannot post them due to the fact that I pay a yearly subscription and it is against the subscription policy to post them anywhere.
I am the one that brought up the security guard question because of what I heard.

yeah yeah yeah what are the odds for all that and on the very night she would show up ready to kill her first trophy ignoring all proper protocol and forgetting key points of her training?

At this point it is rather doubtful the room was so very dark she couldn't see it wasn't her place for several many reasons BUT, if it were, it being ajar allowing ample light in from the well illuminated hallway, would have caught his notice in the purported 3.5+ hours that door would have had to stood ajar, not to mention the elevated noise level of people coming and going with it being far more likely that somebody would have yelled in at this likable chap letting him know his door wasn't closed and turn that danged tv down!.... much more likely than AG's stories and all the smoke

we don't buy this, do we?

Yes, and the now infamous "red rug" could have bunched up and jammed the door open at this time, and he did not notice as he was likely eager to get back to the game.

Last edited:
So your telling me I'm gonna have to pop by and bring my own headphones?

Does their TOS prohibit you from discussing the content of the broadcasts?

Posting as in publishing to the internet is not the same as sharing via say email....

Yes I have heard them and can still hear them. I cannot post them due to the fact that I pay a yearly subscription and it is against the subscription policy to post them anywhere.

Interesting scenarios, but it now appears that there were NO noise complaints. At least according to the Jean family attorney, Lee Merritt.

"Like law enforcement, Merritt has previously said there was a noise complaint about Jean's apartment the day he was shot. Merritt said Wednesday that he learned that was not true. Merritt said there hadn't been a noise complaint against Jean in the two months Guyger had lived in the building."

Why apartment managers really visited Botham Jean's home before he was killed by Amber Guyger | Crime | Dallas News

Not married to my stories, but they still work without a "formal" noise complaint. She just moved in the month prior, so if his walking around and watching TV were enough to disturb her sleep, then she still might have had reason to stop by and have a face to face with the upstairs neighbor on her way home from work.

Not married to my stories, but they still work without a "formal" noise complaint. She just moved in the month prior, so if his walking around and watching TV were enough to disturb her sleep, then she still might have had reason to stop by and have a face to face with the upstairs neighbor on her way home from work.
This explanation rings true. Having the uniform on probably gave her the additional moxie to do so.

Actually, this kind of makes sense. My speculation is that she went to his apartment in the capacity of onsite security to talk to him about noise or pot smell. I think she was going to take advantage of the fact she was in uniform when confronting him with her concerns. Of course this is all speculation. We need to hear that 911 call as you point out. It will reveal alot. It's not looking good for her at this point, but then again it's much worse for Mr. Jean and his family.

I will also be *very* interested in seeing if she received a call from anyone in that complex the day of the incident. Perhaps one of the tenants called her complaining and she was taking action. Maybe even management called her? This is a possibility I hadn't thought of until now.

Amateur opinion and speculation.

Can I just say it is very very very possible that this is the case. At our complex we actually met our security guard at a crime watch meeting. We actually just went to be nosey because we heard about a fight and wanted the details lol .. but we ended up meet our security guard who actually lived the next floor down though, not directly under us. (Now that you are talking about it, it's crazy) .. Anyways after that meeting, he saw us on occasions and we actually got pretty tight with him and his wife. We'd go down and have a few drinks so we got to know them well.. he worked his police/emt job but would also be outs courtesy officer if someone made noises or anything was out of the normal we would call him or this other guy.. occasionally he would do checks at the gates. But our complex gave him like $500 dollars off of his rent a month.. so maybe she did something like that .. or maybe she was just want of those officers who feel like when they have a badge, people have to praise them.

Now that you say that it makes me think, that this is all starting to come together now. Conviently earlier that day, what they said was a noise complaint which we found out that the original complaint wasn't.. it was actually the smell of marijuana that they went up to check on. I think we are really heading on the right direction. She went up there to confront that boy. She would have been able to smell it. Which is why the DPD actually got a warrant for his place. Duhhhhhhhh!!!!!! It makes sense. They normally don't do a search warrant of the house or if they do it's not specifically looking for drugs. She knew exactly he had marijuana hence why they went to get a search warrant. They knew they would find it.

And no !! Those leasing agents nor him didn't leave the door ajared and unlocked. She probably banged on his door demanding for him to open up because of the smell on her way in .. I don't know what happened after that made her shoot but she did.

Interestingly enough, I ran across an actual credible new source that attempted to interview South Side Flats management. They emphatically stated they could not discuss anything relative to the case.

I feel reasonably sure the management staff there likely has enough sense to keep their mouths shut considering this is a homicide and highly publicized.

SO, who actually knows the real story and since all the sources for the tidbits trickling out here and there speak only on the condition of anonymity. In light of all the wildly outrageous stories and levels of conflicts found in public record official documents, it seems very easy to conclude half of the "facts" coming out may not be, especially if purported to come from undisclosed sources inside DPD or other LEO.

They very well may be her defense, a supporting union liason double agent or who knows?

I checked out Meritt's Twitter feed and he directly confronts some of the outlets who appear complicit in attempting to make him look like a fool here and there.

Last edited:
Can I just say it is very very very possible that this is the case. At our complex we actually met our security guard at a crime watch meeting. We actually just went to be nosey because we heard about a fight and wanted the details lol .. but we ended up meet our security guard who actually lived the next floor down though, not directly under us. (Now that you are talking about it, it's crazy) .. Anyways after that meeting, he saw us on occasions and we actually got pretty tight with him and his wife. We'd go down and have a few drinks so we got to know them well.. he worked his police/emt job but would also be outs courtesy officer if someone made noises or anything was out of the normal we would call him or this other guy.. occasionally he would do checks at the gates. But our complex gave him like $500 dollars off of his rent a month.. so maybe she did something like that .. or maybe she was just want of those officers who feel like when they have a badge, people have to praise them.

Now that you say that it makes me think, that this is all starting to come together now. Conviently earlier that day, what they said was a noise complaint which we found out that the original complaint wasn't.. it was actually the smell of marijuana that they went up to check on. I think we are really heading on the right direction. She went up there to confront that boy. She would have been able to smell it. Which is why the DPD actually got a warrant for his place. Duhhhhhhhh!!!!!! It makes sense. They normally don't do a search warrant of the house or if they do it's not specifically looking for drugs. She knew exactly he had marijuana hence why they went to get a search warrant. They knew they would find it.

And no !! Those leasing agents nor him didn't leave the door ajared and unlocked. She probably banged on his door demanding for him to open up because of the smell on her way in .. I don't know what happened after that made her shoot but she did.
Yep. I believe we have distilled this down to being pretty close to what (most likely) happened. We shall certainly see, but I really do believe we have come to the right conclusion here.

Amateur speculation and opinion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members