TX - Botham Shem Jean, 26, killed when police officer entered wrong apartment, Dallas, Sept 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manslaughter involves a element of recklessness.

The intent to kill him due to her recklessness undisputably existed per her accounting. She shot to kill, that is a given.

Reckless implies a negligent standard or care in determining she was in the wrong.

Murder 1 or 2 meant she knew exactly where she was going and why.

Her unbelievable, conflicting and unreconcilable stories about I thought I was at my place and the door ajar OR he met me at the door, along with many other details at least say Murder 2 if not 1.

Duuuude. Right. Worded so incorrectly.

Manslaughter is the wrong charge!
She was reckless by going into his apartment and making her “mistake” yes. Got it.

She INTENTIONALLY shot him. She did do that on purpose.

If she is charged with manslaughter why shouldn’t anyone else who is able to say they made a mistake when they shot someone or wrong person or wrong house or didn’t “realize” something about the situation be able to be charged with manslaughter instead?

She shot him on purpose. He died. That’s murder.

Last edited:
Just to clear up any confusion, the Inside Edition video said the potted plant was on AG's 3rd floor. It wasn't at her door though. They also mentioned that AG didn't have a floor mat at her door. So the potted plant may not be much of an issue if it was located quite distance from her apartment.

HZEpbDP.jpg

Here’s a good one.

“A lot of people are asking how DPD Officer Amber Guyger didn’t notice the bright red mat outside the door when she walked into #BothamJean ‘s apartment thinking it was her own. Sources say she told investigators it was because she was carrying bags home from work”

So girl is in a rush with her bags. Sees a guy in her apartment. It’s dark. Door is ajar. She puts down her stuff and shoots him. K.

J.D. Miles on Twitter

Where are those "bags" she was carrying back from work and had to put down?

Did LE inventory those, or did they just hand them back to her?

At age 30 you can do anything for 15 hours so instead of seeing that as exculpatory for her, let's see all video available of her last several hours on duty, traffic cams to get grocerysor at least from the station to his home and so on..... she didn't look exhausted when she was fast pacing a hole through the deck afterwards.

I'd like to see the body cams of the those who arrived on scene that spoke to her.

I really hope there isn't a "oops, cameras weren't working that day, there was a glitch with the system"

I am 100 percent certain she drew in everything she could and santized her place in the 3 days she was outrageously given to make her place squeaky-clean and plain vanilla.

That well illuminated indicator panel showing a very bright 1478 was indeed there that night, the potted plant and door mat you can bet she moved, assuming it had been there prior, the minute she got back to her apartment.

Just to clear up any confusion, the Inside Edition video said the potted plant was on AG's 3rd floor. It wasn't at her door though. They also mentioned that AG didn't have a floor mat at her door. So the potted plant may not be much of an issue if it was located quite distance from her apartment.

HZEpbDP.jpg

Where are those "bags" she was carrying back from work and had to put down?

Did LE inventory those, or did they just hand them back to her?

Despite TWO separate search warrants being issued for the decedent home; nothing indicates she was searched or anything taken from her, even to this day. They even allowed her to make a call on a cellphone in her possession and presumably take it with her. My guess is one of them carried her bags for her and probably even carried her home in their arms. Afterall, she was soooooovery tired.

Last edited:
Nothing indicates she was searched or anything taken from her, even to this day. They even allowed her to make a call on a cellphone in her possession and presumably take it with her. My guess is one of them carried her bags for her and probably even carried her home in their arms. Afterall, she was soooooovery tired.

OUTRAGED

I recall angering over 80 percent of the POME's in the Land of UK by telling a bloke there to swat the queen on the fanny for me when you see her.

I did not know the English people did not speak English were with the wrong idea about what a fanny is and is not!

Pot plant here = marijuana = pot =dope = weed = bud etc.

Potted plant = vegitation growing in a pot typically for decorative purposes

No harm and I just wanted to point that out so Merikans on this forum didn't go bonkers trying to find her growing weed at her front door.

Oh dear. Translation problem. I am from Australia, where pot plant = potted plant. See example:
7 Best Pot Plants For Your Garden & Home

That's my point - not only there was a red doormat, but also an absence of a plant, at Bo's door. AG must be suffering from some temporary blindness.

There is an official LEO document which states she administered CPR, then called 911 and then turned the lights on....yep, doesn't say she immediately called 911. I forgot which official document stated that but I know I saw it.

If she gave CPR, which now consists of only chest compressions, she would have been covered in blood with gsw to torso. Compressions would have caused blood to be ejected from the wound copiously!!! Is there any mention that she was covered in blood? I don’t buy that part of the story.

Yikes I mentioned this case at my morning meeting at work (it was on topic) and my coworker was like she was tired they work hard!

Reminder to self: don't talk about this stuff at work! It's awkward and you live in a very gun-loving state![/QUOTE
You can just quietly come here and talk about it

And THAT says she was “confronted” by Mr Jean. Interesting!!

Confronted as in he opened the door. If he opened the door it wasn’t ajar!!! Use of the word “confronted” seems to imply aggression on Mr Jean’s part. Interesting play on words. Something Amber would want the GJ to note, making seem as if she were defending herself. Hopefully the GJ is smarter than the Casey Anthony jury!!!

Did she make multiple noise complaints against Mr. Jean or was this the first one? I think having worked 15 hours she was going to make a statement confronting him in her police uniform, and he cursed at her and she snapped. At the very least she is unstable and never should have been a police officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicky Trout