TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my search for the post AK made about two other cars being at the truck, which I still haven't found, I found friends and family members comments that keep throwing me off! I ran across a post on KB's page where he talks about missing BL and in the comments BL says something like, I miss you too on March 15, 2013 if I remember correctly, then immediately thereafter, another comment from BL says, sorry, this is Ladessa, I forgot what page I was on. I have to admit, I found that odd. I remember seeing a post that BL had not logged onto his FB and there has been no activity. How could you know that if you are constantly logging in. Also, all of his posts seem to have been either hidden or deleted.

I also ran across a photo of BL and his cousins and found a statement where BL's sister comments how much she misses them all, but says she is going to see her brothers the upcoming weekend. She only has two brothers both living in San Angelo. This comment is dated March 3, 2013, the weekend prior to him going missing. So BL's sister was in San Angelo the weekend he went missing? Was there a reason she came to see him?

Has anyone else seen the posts regarding LL renting a hotel August 8 and August 9, 2013, the day BL went missing? Really? But he wasn't reported to LE as missing until the following Tuesday. LL even commented in the original HFBL posts that family came in to watch the kids and she stayed at a hotel in Bronte to help assist in the search. Did I misunderstand the dates or something. Please tell me I read this wrong.

I can guarantee you if one of my loved ones goes missing I will not wait to contact LE regardless of a warrant, etc.

From some of the family members postings prior to BL going missing, I get the feeling something is amiss. Of course this is my opinion only.

I am starting to doubt if the PI is even a PI. I would love to see her credentials. I have never seen a PI be that active and in that way on FB. Plus the misspelling of simple words. Not professional at all. I want to know where the last ping was at.

Brenda Paradise
Private Investigator
Issue Date:4/20/2011
Expire Date:4/20/2015

This is her license information. I am shocked but then again anyone can go online a apply to be a private investigator and obtain a license. The problem is you have to have a licensed agency to represent you, such as a law firm or LE office. Not sure I worded this correctly. BP does state in a comment that she is retired and is just helping with the case.

In my search for the post AK made about two other cars being at the truck, which I still haven't found, I found friends and family members comments that keep throwing me off! I ran across a post on KB's page where he talks about missing BL and in the comments BL says something like, I miss you too on March 15, 2013 if I remember correctly, then immediately thereafter, another comment from BL says, sorry, this is Ladessa, I forgot what page I was on. I have to admit, I found that odd. I remember seeing a post that BL had not logged onto his FB and there has been no activity. How could you know that if you are constantly logging in. Also, all of his posts seem to have been either hidden or deleted.

I also ran across a photo of BL and his cousins and found a statement where BL's sister comments how much she misses them all, but says she is going to see her brothers the upcoming weekend. She only has two brothers both living in San Angelo. This comment is dated March 3, 2013, the weekend prior to him going missing. So BL's sister was in San Angelo the weekend he went missing? Was there a reason she came to see him?

Has anyone else seen the posts regarding LL renting a hotel August 8 and August 9, 2013, the day BL went missing? Really? But he wasn't reported to LE as missing until the following Tuesday. LL even commented in the original HFBL posts that family came in to watch the kids and she stayed at a hotel in Bronte to help assist in the search. Did I misunderstand the dates or something. Please tell me I read this wrong.

I can guarantee you if one of my loved ones goes missing I will not wait to contact LE regardless of a warrant, etc.

From some of the family members postings prior to BL going missing, I get the feeling something is amiss. Of course this is my opinion only.

Did the sister post the comment March the 3rd or Aug 3rd? Very very strange that she rented a motel that night. Seems someone needed a place to stay?? Maybe he stayed there before heading to Houston. Which is where LL lives now, right? And they could see each other there without going noticed. But not if she stayed in Bronte. But if what I am thinking is right. What would be the benefit of faking all of this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did the sister post the comment March the 3rd or Aug 3rd? Very very strange that she rented a motel that night. Seems someone needed a place to stay?? Maybe he stayed there before heading to Houston. Which is where LL lives now, right? And they could see each other there without going noticed. But not if she stayed in Bronte. But if what I am thinking is right. What would be the benefit of faking all of this?

Sorry I meant August 3, 2013. I have read so much and my hands can't keep up with my thoughts.

So you are saying LL lives in Houston now? If so, I'm in a suburb of Houston and what caught my attention to the case originally last week is that I saw a post on my page and thought BL looked familiar and clicked on it. Where does it say LL lives in Houston? Where have I been? I do see that the PI worked for Blue Moon investigations which I am very familiar with.

I'm sorry I think it is Fort Worth area.

Okay, going by the link to "The Observer/Enterprise" search map I matched up the image enough to locate what area they were showing. It is south of Bronte. The truck was at or near an intersection on 277. The picnic area is south. Attached is an image showing the location of the truck according to the search map, a circle indicating the approximate distance a person would cover in 10 minutes if they were walking 3 miles per hour. And an outline of the previous search area according to LE. As you can see if Brandon walked 10 minutes north of his vehicle he would not have been in the search area.

The very approximate coordinates are 31.834326,-100.291811 where the truck was found. I'm basing this solely on the map from "The Observer/Enterprise."

Wow. Is this the "official" search area and up to date? By official I mean where LE searched. This is incredible if true. They didn't, as you noted, go up to the ten minute parameter, but went beyond it in other areas. This whole thing is making less and less sense. Sorry if this has been answered in other posts. I gave up following this case after I read that LL said she wanted people to stop asking questions, or something close to that. This case stinks in every direction. imo

There are way too many pages to read on here so I read a bunch then came to the end. IMO I know many people think there are too many inconsistencies and the possibility of meth, and warrants. But I really think that a family trying to protect a relative that is addicted to drugs/alcohol try to protect them because they always want to believe the person will get better. That might not be the right way to be but it is the family way. So I feel that Brandon may have had a meth problem but not this night. He ran out of gas. And the call to me he says
Brandon~"yes, I'm in the middle of a field. The state trooper just pulled some guys over , right here, going towards Abilene on both sides, my truck ran out of gas, there one (guy ?) here that got chased into the woods, please hurry!
Brandon~" I ain't talking to em, I told ya I didn't know em."
.. 911 op...
Brandon~" got the first guy"
... 911 ...
unknown person "yes"
Brandon~"No I need the cops."
IMO Brandon seen something go down involving LE. He sees the guys the trooper pulled over possibly run into the woods. He tries to help. he chases them and he calls 911. but gets hurt too. This case need to be looked at beyond local/state.
It makes no since for the LE to say he was hiding when he is the one that called them. The family fessed up after the fact of the 911 call. Regular people do not know how to act when a family member disappears. In the early hours, the family did not know he was "missing" and that he would possibly not ever come home.

Found this article today, if it has been posted before my apologies.

http://www.prlog.org/12287351-missing-mans-family-pleads-for-answers.html

"Recently the family has learned that Verizon cell towers pinged an area where they believe was the last location that Lawson's phone sent signals. The area is approximately 3 miles from where his truck was found abandoned and a mile from where previous searches stopped."

I was just gonna go take a look at the map techpuppy did to see what area the ping could have come from.

***Edited to add

Does that even make sense? I see the map now and it looks like the search wasn't done up to 2 miles from where the truck was found? So if it was 3 miles away from the truck, how could it be 1 mile away from where the search stopped? Maybe I'm just not thinking right?....lol Very well could be! lol

BBM

Where did you find that she rented the room the 8th and 9th? He left the home at almost midnight on the 8th.

IIRC LL first moved to the Fort Worth area to be near B's family and more recently moved to the Houston area to be near her family.

Found this article today, if it has been posted before my apologies.

"Recently the family has learned that Verizon cell towers pinged an area where they believe was the last location that Lawson's phone sent signals. The area is approximately 3 miles from where his truck was found abandoned and a mile from where previous searches stopped."

I was just gonna go take a look at the map techpuppy did to see what area the ping could have come from.

***Edited to add

Does that even make sense? I see the map now and it looks like the search wasn't done up to 2 miles from where the truck was found? So if it was 3 miles away from the truck, how could it be 1 mile away from where the search stopped? Maybe I'm just not thinking right?....lol Very well could be! lol

Good question. But when they say previous searches, are they including ALL searches including ground and aerial searches that Ladessa did? The search area on techpuppy's map is the search area posted on the Observer. I don't know if it includes the area searched by TEXSAR. TEXSAR dogs hit on something and they extended their search to the NE based on that hit. I had also read they searched near the Colo river and this could be referencing the extended NE search by TEXSAR. I wonder if TEXSAR posted any maps of their search?

Also they are saying pings so I'm wondering if maybe they were able to do triangulation. What other cell towers are in that area that could provide triangulation?

The Observer posted the search map Dec 23. There is also a comment that there was another search by the Ranger and Deputies on Jan 28th in an area that was pinged but no details given.

Was that the NEW ping detail or did LL get this info after the Jan 28th search?

TEXSAR has a picture of the search team in Bronte Oct 24 on their fb page but no details given.

There was also a PI/Volunteer search scheduled for Sept 28th (from their fb page-Global Investigations). I don't know if it happened or where they searched. Remember on techpuppy's map the search area is what was provided by The Observer (Sheriff's wife) so I would assume this is official LE searches.

From Feb 26th article

Recently the family has learned that Verizon cell towers pinged an area where they believe was the last location that Lawson's phone sent signals. The area is approximately 3 miles from where his truck was found abandoned and a mile from where previous searches stopped. The family is asking that law enforcement enable them to have organized searches by a professional search and rescue team, however, at this time law enforcement has not given their approval. "It's not fair that Brandon could be laying out there in a field and if he is, we want him with us for a proper burial. No human should be allowed to just wither away in the elements of the weather and not be looked for." exclaimed Lofton."

Not knowing where ALL PREVIOUS SEARCHES have been done makes it hard to guesstimate the new ping location.

I'm glad to see in the article above that they are wanting to bring in a professional SAR group. That makes much more sense and makes Ladessa's turning down offers to search or contact landowners more sensible. Are they just waiting on LE's permission?

If LL would just clearly state this on B's fb page it might clear up a lot of confusion!

BBM

Where did you find that she rented the room the 8th and 9th? He left the home at almost midnight on the 8th.

It was said that she rented it Friday and Saturday, but there is discussion on the J4BL page that it was the 8&9. Not sure who runs the page though. But on the HFBL page, Ladessa comments why she rented the hotel because she wanted to be closer to the search area. So my question is...was it the day following BL going missing or weeks later?

It was said that she rented it Friday and Saturday, but there is discussion on the J4BL page that it was the 8&9. Not sure who runs the page though. But on the HFBL page, Ladessa comments why she rented the hotel because she wanted to be closer to the search area. So my question is...was it the day following BL going missing or weeks later?

B left his home at almost midnight on Thur Aug 8th and the calls to K and 911 were in the early morning hours of Fri Aug 9th. So I am confused. Did she rent the room on Thur-Fri, Fri-Sat or Sat-Sun?

Closer to the "search area"? At what point did they become concerned enough to start searching? She didn't find out about the 911 call until the following Tuesday and from what I read would not even go in and talk to the Sheriff until then. So there certainly wasn't any official search going on. Did they think B was still hiding in the bushes due to the warrant at that point? Did she/they think he would come out of hiding and show up in Bronte? Who all stayed in Bronte? Where were they searching that weekend? My understanding is that all of that is privately owned land. The only place they could really search without permission would be along the highway.

Yep, not much at all in the way of facts. It's really hard to make any sense of any of it. I read that LL stayed in a hotel over that weekend in Bronte to search for B. That seems a little odd. She wasn't aware of the 911 call at that time and it's not that far from home.

I wonder why? Their home was only 35 minutes away?

I am starting to doubt if the PI is even a PI. I would love to see her credentials. I have never seen a PI be that active and in that way on FB. Plus the misspelling of simple words. Not professional at all. I want to know where the last ping was at.

I wasn't sure but I thought PI's were "Private" I'm in agreement here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective