TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you able to find where LL definitely said B had no money that night?

DC says it twice in her plea to Josh that BL has "no money". She is LL's close friend. Therefore it is rumor I assume, but it was said twice in her very long detailed comments to Josh.

What ever happened to the friend that B supposedly called saying he was being chased from Walmart? Is it possible that after K and A left this friend was able to find B out there and gave him a ride somewhere?

MM, I have one more question please?

I know LE looked over B's phone records and this is how they knew B and K were talking while the Deputy was there. Was there a call to a friend earlier that night and was the 1:18 text the last communication on B's phone?

I agree. MOO- I think K is involved in some way. And I do not believe Brandon was alone when he made that 911 call.

I can agree with you. K's willingness to lie to LE makes me question everything he says.

DC says it twice in her plea to Josh that BL has "no money". She is LL's close friend. Therefore it is rumor I assume, but it was said twice in her very long detailed comments to Josh.

B has no money is different than B had no money that night right?

She might just be saying B has no money to survive if he is on the run?

Busy day today on Facebook PI is seeking the family to contact them.

Ladessa is suppose to go up in a helicopter.

Day 6 of the media blitz.

Tx dot missing persons has him listed has involuntary missing. (First I seen that)

And it's Friday !!!!!!!

Tx dot missing persons has him listed has involuntary missing. (First I seen that)

And it's Friday !!!!!!!

What PI?

B has no money is different than B had no money that night right?

She might just be saying B has no money to survive if he is on the run?

Yes I agree, but in the second comment she said something like he didn't even have enough money to put gas in his truck "that night". I know it's probably her just trying to get her point across to Josh and it's "rumor", like most of the comments in this case. LL is good at calling out errors in comments and she clearly was following the comments, seeing her responses and her need to delete the ones she felt the need to delete. I guess you could read it both ways, BL didn't have money to even put gas in his truck or maybe he had a little, but not enough to go on the run long term.

And it's Friday !!!!!!!

So glad its Friday!! Yay!

I think LL said it was happening at 1pm today. Texas is two hours behind me right, I'm on EST.

Yes I agree, but in the second comment she said something like he didn't even have enough money to put gas in his truck "that night". I know it's probably her just trying to get her point across to Josh and it's "rumor", like most of the comments in this case. LL is good at calling out errors in comments and she clearly was following the comments, seeing her responses and her need to delete the ones she felt the need to delete. I guess you could read it both ways, BL didn't have money to even put gas in his truck or maybe he had a little, but not enough to go on the run long term.

How was he going to get to work in the morning? I assume he would have a bit of a ways to go.

So glad its Friday!! Yay!

I think LL said it was happening at 1pm today. Texas is two hours behind me right, I'm on EST.

It is 1055 am here. Current weather forecast is windy, cloudy and they talking rain tonight. But yes 1pm is take off.

And it's Friday !!!!!!!

Ladessa herself is supposed to go up in a helicopter? I assume she's trained in search and rescue from a helicopter otherwise what is the point in her going up, what a waste!

I hate to say it, but if B died that night out there, in the hot temps his body we decompose fast and what she would be looking for are scattered remains and pieces of tattered clothing.

Ladessa herself is supposed to go up in a helicopter? I assume she's trained in search and rescue from a helicopter otherwise what is the point in her going up, what a waste!

:goodpost::shocked2::facepalm:

I just drove in from San Angelo. The chopper is up now, or at least it was at 2 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3