TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No sir my thinking hasn't changed. Got a little message this morning that just knocked my socks off. So I'm still stuck with my gut feeling.

And yes I also appreciate MM coming on talking. Thank you

So I'm curious, have you shared your gut feeling with us in a previous post?

So I'm curious, have you shared your gut feeling with us in a previous post?

Oh no!!!!! I'm new at all this. I'm just a woman that has a gut feeling that is very strong about this case. I started following it from the very first time Ladessa posted her plea for help on the San Angelo garage sale site about her missing husband. I have watched the drama unfold. I don't live far from Bronte. I came across this forum only recently and been thinking where have I been. But yes I have my opinion of what happened and it is different than a lot. Just a woman's point of view put it that way. Lol

I will say this I hope I don't offend anyone by posting this here. Yes Brandon needs to be found and laid to rest properly for his children's sake. They do not deserve this. No matter what his past is he is still their dad.

Oh no!!!!! I'm new at all this. I'm just a woman that has a gut feeling that is very strong about this case. I started following it from the very first time Ladessa posted her plea for help on the San Angelo garage sale site about her missing husband. I have watched the drama unfold. I don't live far from Bronte. I came across this forum only recently and been thinking where have I been. But yes I have my opinion of what happened and it is different than a lot. Just a woman's point of view put it that way. Lol

You have me curious as to what you think.

Me too! I just went and read ALL Mommas posts. Lol

That girl got me bewildered.

I didn't mean to do that. My thoughts are just of a woman's point of view. Yes I have read just about every comment on newspaper stories to the face space pages before deleted to blog scripts and listened to the 911 call.
Go back to news paper write ups and comments read them read over blog scripts listen to 911 call read them comments make notes.
But go into it with a open mind. See what you come up with.

I'm trying not to gossip here.

I didn't mean to do that. My thoughts are just of a woman's point of view. Yes I have read just about every comment on newspaper stories to the face space pages before deleted to blog scripts and listened to the 911 call.
Go back to news paper write ups and comments read them read over blog scripts listen to 911 call read them comments make notes.
But go into it with a open mind. See what you come up with.

I'm trying not to gossip here.

I AM woman hear me roar... Lol. Guess I've read too many facts doing my own research. I have a very open mind. Lol

Does anybody know how much jail time BL would have been looking at if he had faced the music on the outstanding warrant?

BigMomma, would you PM me you theory? I'm intrigued!

The thing is, B could have come out of the bushes after the Deputy left. Dep Neal wasn't there long so probably gone by 1:30 am or so. I've always been bothered by K getting gas at 7 am the next morning and have wondered if he might have taken B somewhere and got gas at Stripes on the way back home just to make it look like he did-part of the cover up. That part of the story has always bothered me.

How long would it take to drive to B's parents and back? K and A and B's family are just a little too quiet for people whose son/brother is missing and possibly dead. It bothers me.

BL had no $ for gas & KL had no $ for gas, until the next morning, so who was going to buy the gas that was needed that night? KL took an empty gas can out there & when he believed his brother was in the bushes & thought he'd come out once everyone left, he leaves the EMPTY gas can in the back of the truck?? That makes no sense to me & this has been MY red flag since day 1. Just my opinion & thoughts.

I remember readign that K, A, and L had no money for gas but they assumed B did. So they took him the empty can so he (BL) could pay to fill it up.

Hard to imagine between 3 adults, they couldn't come up with $5.

Depending on the judge anywhere from 1-99 years.
Plus 3rd time offender and a 50,000 bond that ain't simple walk through matters. Defiantly depends on judge IMO I'm gonna say at least 10-15 would do about 60% of that give or take. So be out in 6-9. Jmo

The thing is, B could have come out of the bushes after the Deputy left. Dep Neal wasn't there long so probably gone by 1:30 am or so. I've always been bothered by K getting gas at 7 am the next morning and have wondered if he might have taken B somewhere and got gas at Stripes on the way back home just to make it look like he did-part of the cover up. That part of the story has always bothered me.

How long would it take to drive to B's parents and back? K and A and B's family are just a little too quiet for people whose son/brother is missing and possibly dead. It bothers me.

I'm gonna say drive time at least 4 hours one way to the ft. Worth area. Brandon's sister is on Facebook and does post.

Depending on the judge anywhere from 1-99 years.

GOOD GRIEF! 99 for drugs? Wouldn't it be more effective to offer mental health treatments, and drug treatments? Then a person could contribute to society and help pay their own way versus sitting in a prison until death on tax payers dime. I don't understand our legal system. We let child molesters out to reoffend, and send drug dealers/users to prison for life. Seems backwards to me.

As for my opinion on what happened to Brandon, nope...nothing I've seen has changed my opinion or ruled out any hypothesis. Nothing to state he didn't die somewhere near where his truck was, nothing to state the police aren't involved (apparently they didn't even realize there was a warrant for him! First thing our police do is run a check for ANYTHING, even if YOU are the one that called them!), nothing to rule out someone else was with him, or harmed him, or transported him somewhere else, nothing to eliminate family involvement, nothing to rule out him leaving on his own because of the warrant! I still feel there just isn't enough FACTS to even narrow down what may have happened. Strangest case I've followed in some time. Well, maybe some of the cases from Oklahoma and the lack of information they release, like the family of 4 missing for years and finally found near where their vehicle was parked!

I live in a small area, yet our local LE seems more up to date on investigations than some cases I've seen on websleuths. I don't know what the reasoning is, I mean we've got our share of missing people in VA, no doubt, but in my county I don't know of one person.

I know I get frustrated, and can't imagine how the families feel.

Irritating and frustrating for LE if they are getting conflicting reports or information as well, but they have resources to investigate and rule things in or out.

Brandon, WHERE ARE YOU???

:twocents:

BL had no $ for gas & KL had no $ for gas, until the next morning, so who was going to buy the gas that was needed that night? KL took an empty gas can out there & when he believed his brother was in the bushes & thought he'd come out once everyone left, he leaves the EMPTY gas can in the back of the truck?? That makes no sense to me & this has been MY red flag since day 1. Just my opinion & thoughts.

I agree. MOO- I think K is involved in some way. And I do not believe Brandon was alone when he made that 911 call.

LL asked KL to "bring" BL the gas can. Maybe she had money for gas?

LL asked KL to "bring" BL the gas can. Maybe she had money for gas?

To give to KL at the same time as the jerry can? If that were the case surely he'd of filled it up before heading out into the middle of nowhere rather than going there with an empty can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee