TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladessa was told on Friday morning August 9th that Brandon had called 911. She was told by dispatcher at sheriffs office. That was posted by PI.

Ladessa was told on Friday morning August 9th that Brandon had called 911. She was told by dispatcher at sheriffs office. That was posted by PI.

PI said (from the timeline above) that it was the 10th so that would be Sat not Fri.

I have a question? Does anyone know if Ladessa ever spoke to Brandon after he left the house that night at 11:53/11:54?

She did say she spoke to him on the phone after he left. I believe it was on the Blogtalk radio interview. I'll go see if I can find it.

Interviewer read back the time of when B called K saying he ran out of gas and she confirmed.

H: All right. And just so our listeners know, we did spend quite an amount of time on the phone last night, discussing everything, trying to come up with as many ideas as we could, and basically going over everything that we were going to talk about tonight. To lead off everything so everyone will know the sequence of events, I'm going to give a little timeline. <snip/utter confusion> But at 11:53, Brandon left his house in San Angelo, Texas. And at 12:38, he called his brother K, saying that he had run out of gas, and (unintelligible) some gas, whatever. And that was at 12:38. And at 12:54, that there was a 911 call placed by Brandon saying that somebody was running after him and, on the 911 call, you said it did sound like he was running?

LL: Yeah, you could tell he was running. He was just out of, the way he was talking on the phone and you could hear it. In the Texas weather in August, there wasn't really any wind, so you could kind of hear Brandon running and he was a little bit out of breath

Aug 8 11:53pm Brandon left his house (PI timeline 11:54/Blogtalk 11:53)
Aug 9 12:10am Kyle went to Brandon/LL’s house to check on Ladessa (PI timeline)
Aug 9 12:30am Kyle called Ladessa and said Brandon was out of gas and said he needed gas cans (PI timeline)
Aug 9 12:34am Ladessa had missed call from Brandon/phone charging in van and she did not know (PI timeline)
Aug 9 12:36am Ladessa had missed call from Brandon/phone charging in van and she did not know (PI timeline)
Aug 9 12:38am Brandon called Kyle saying he ran out of gas (Blogtalk transcripts)
Aug 9 12:40am Ladessa reports 911 call about truck in the road at 12:40 (facebook)
Aug 9 12:48am Ladessa had missed call from Brandon/phone charging in van and she did not know (PI timeline)
Aug 9 12:53am Brandon 911 call (PI timeline 12:53am/blogtalk transcripts 12:54am)
Aug 9 12:58am 911 call about truck parked haphazard on road (sanangelolive.com)
Aug 9 1:10am Kyle/Gf and Deputy Neal arrive at the truck (blogtalk transcripts)
Aug 9 1:19am last communication from Brandon to Kyle’s gf saying he was bleeding (blogtalk transcripts 1:19/PI Timeline says called on the way to truck at 1:18)
Aug 9 4:30am Kyle calls Ladessa to tell her he can’t find Brandon/she realizes she has missed calls (blogtalk transcripts)
Aug 9 5:00am Ladessa called police station to see if there was an update (PI Timeline/blog talk says 4:30am)
Aug 9 7:00am Kyle puts gas in the truck and leaves the gas can in the back (blogtalk transcripts)
Aug 9 8:30am Sheriff’s dept has truck towed (blogtalk transcripts)

Sources:
PI timeline link
https://www.facebook.com/helpfindbra...48087428733673

Blogtalk transcripts are on page 2 of this thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=222105&page=2

sanangelolive.com about 911 call for truck on side of road
http://sanangelolive.com/news/2013-0...brandon-lawson

Aug 9 12:40am Ladessa reports 911 call about truck in the road at 12:40 (facebook) does this make any sense to anyone?? LL reports this at 12:40, when did BL go missing. maybe this is nothing, but this doesnt add up here.

I read on the PI timeline that the Ranger never talked to LL.

That is strange isn't it? Also strange is this says LL was told by Misty about the 911 call(s) on 8/10 but LL claimed she didn't know about the 911 call until checking the phone bill.

PI Timeline

08/10/2013 Ladessa was told by Misty, sheriff&#8217;s dispatcher, that there were two 911 calls made the night before by Brandon. She indicated that the call was in-and-out due to bad reception.
08/12/2013 Texas Rangers got involved but never interviewed Ladessa
08/13/2013 Misty, Coke Co dispatch, told Ladessa information regarding the 911 call and stated Brandon said, &#8220;I ran out of gas. I hit somebody.&#8221; It was told to be a bad connection due to lack of reception. Dispatch asked if Brandon needed an ambulance and he declined and said, &#8220;No, I need a cop&#8221; then he hung up.

From Blogtalk radio interview

LL: Yeah. Well, they said that they thought Brandon was running, and that he stated that he was bleeding and he was in the field. So I, that was Brandon's last phone call. They didn't know Brandon called 911, we didn't know Brandon called 911 until Tuesday, when Brandon went missing on Friday, so we didn't know.

Aug 8 Thursday
Aug 9 Friday
Aug 10 Saturday
Aug 11 Sunday
Aug 12 Monday
Aug 13 Tuesday

The Texas Ranger mailed the tape to LL so she could listen to the voices and confirm they were indeed BL's voice. I'm sure I saw that on LL's page in the post of the 911 call.

I think when she refers to the tape being edited, what she means by this is, she had a friend edit the tape and take out some of the static or garbage to make it clearer. I do not think it is the original tape.

I might add that I recently had raccoons enter my house through my cats door. They were pretty large raccoons. They were moving things around and I could see movement under my hall door. I thought I had a burglar. So of course, I called 911 in a panic thinking someone was moving stuff out. The officer took about 30 mins to get here. That 911 call is not on my statement!!! How did she know from the bill he called 911. Does she have the phone or what? I am confused.

Aug 9 12:40am Ladessa reports 911 call about truck in the road at 12:40 (facebook) does this make any sense to anyone?? LL reports this at 12:40, when did BL go missing. maybe this is nothing, but this doesnt add up here.

To clarify I was saying that Ladessa (on facebook) said there was a 911 call at 12:40 about a truck in the road NOT THAT SHE called. I don't think I wrote that very well. Sorry.

Caller: When he left upset and mad, did he say where he was going? Or did he just say, I'm leaving?

LL: Yeah, he was leaving. I called him and I said, well, just cool off and then go home or go to your brother's and then, you know, I talked to him for a little bit and then it hung up, but we were kind of mad at each other but his last words are I think the hardest things I've ever had to deal with, because in a second someone could just not be in your life, so everything that you say to someone, you don't want to ever have regrets and I have a lot. I didn't tell Brandon I loved him or that I was sorry or anything, but I knew at the end of the day, Brandon knew how much I loved him and he loved me a lot.

Source: Blogtalk radio interview thread #1 page #2

I need to research it. But LL says that because "we" have State Parks it is the Texas rangers jurisdiction. But she also says that State Troopers only handle murders.

I have never heard that, but I do know that State Troopers handle auto accidents if there is a fatality involved because they are the only ones trained to do the measurements and such, like speed at the time of accident etc.

Play be there has to be a death for State Troopers to get involved.

Texas Ranger Division - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Texas Ranger Division, commonly called the Texas Rangers, is a law enforcement agency with statewide jurisdiction in Texas, and is based in Austin, Texas. Over the years, the Texas Rangers have investigated crimes ranging from murder to political corruption, acted as riot police and as detectives, protected the Governor of Texas, tracked down fugitives, and functioned as a paramilitary force at the service of both the Republic (1836–45) and the state of Texas.

I am sorry, LL does not know what she is talking about!

State Parks have NOTHING to do with State Troopers. State Troopers is another name for the officer who works for the Texas Department of Public Safety. They patrol highways, interstates and any other road they please. They work accidents, give tickets and also help with investigation anything dealing with Texas Highways. Because BL went missing from a vehicle on a state highway, a Highway Patrolman (State Trooper, DPS Officer) can have jurisdiction over the incident. Or they can work in tandem with other agencies.

There does not have to be a death involved for a State Trooper to be involved.

In other words, the names State Trooper, DPS Officer, Highway Patrol all are the same person.

A Texas Ranger on the other hand is still part of the Department of Public Safety. Their website states the following:
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/TexasRangers/

The Texas Ranger Division is a major division within the Texas Department of Public Safety with lead criminal investigative responsibility for the following: major incident crime investigations, unsolved crime/serial crime investigations, public corruption investigations, officer involved shooting investigations, and border security operations.

US Marshalls are part of the US government investigation teams. Their website states the following:

http://www.usmarshals.gov/careers/duties.html

Federal Marshals have served the country since 1789, often times in unseen but critical ways. To this day, the Marshals occupy a uniquely central position in the federal justice system. The USMS is the enforcement arm of the federal courts, and as such, it is involved in virtually every federal law enforcement initiative.

And our Texas State Parks come under the jurisdiction of the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. And we wonder why there is so much misinformation out there!

The Texas Ranger mailed the tape to LL so she could listen to the voices and confirm they were indeed BL's voice. I'm sure I saw that on LL's page in the post of the 911 call.

I think when she refers to the tape being edited, what she means by this is, she had a friend edit the tape and take out some of the static or garbage to make it clearer. I do not think it is the original tape.

I might add that I recently had raccoons enter my house through my cats door. They were pretty large raccoons. They were moving things around and I could see movement under my hall door. I thought I had a burglar. So of course, I called 911 in a panic thinking someone was moving stuff out. The officer took about 30 mins to get here. That 911 call is not on my statement!!! How did she know from the bill he called 911. Does she have the phone or what? I am confused.

Eek! Those darn raccoons! I've had many incidents with them and attacking my dogs. Mean little critters! Does it depend on the phone carrier? Did you look online to see if it showed up?

Caller: When he left upset and mad, did he say where he was going? Or did he just say, I'm leaving?

LL: Yeah, he was leaving. I called him and I said, well, just cool off and then go home or go to your brother's and then, you know, I talked to him for a little bit and then it hung up, but we were kind of mad at each other but his last words are I think the hardest things I've ever had to deal with, because in a second someone could just not be in your life, so everything that you say to someone, you don't want to ever have regrets and I have a lot. I didn't tell Brandon I loved him or that I was sorry or anything, but I knew at the end of the day, Brandon knew how much I loved him and he loved me a lot.

Wait...what? I thought he was headed to his parents house?! He called his dad, his dad then called KL and ask him to go over and check on LL. I wish I had the means and time to sit and do a timeline and add the comments or so called rumors underneath the times, but there are so many inconsistencies. It would be impossible to figure this out.

She did say she spoke to him on the phone after he left. I believe it was on the Blogtalk radio interview. I'll go see if I can find it.

Everything I have read is Brandon talked to Kyle. Just trying to figure out if I have missed something somewhere.

Thanks for answering my question, I guess I just missed that. My next question is she told him to go home? Where was she at?

I am sorry, LL does not know what she is talking about!

State Parks have NOTHING to do with State Troopers. State Troopers is another name for the officer who works for the Texas Department of Public Safety. They patrol highways, interstates and any other road they please. They work accidents, give tickets and also help with investigation anything dealing with Texas Highways. Because BL went missing from a vehicle on a state highway, a Highway Patrolman (State Trooper, DPS Officer) can have jurisdiction over the incident. Or they can work in tandem with other agencies.

There does not have to be a death involved for a State Trooper to be involved.

In other words, the names State Trooper, DPS Officer, Highway Patrol all are the same person.

A Texas Ranger on the other hand is still part of the Department of Public Safety. Their website states the following:
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/TexasRangers/

The Texas Ranger Division is a major division within the Texas Department of Public Safety with lead criminal investigative responsibility for the following: major incident crime investigations, unsolved crime/serial crime investigations, public corruption investigations, officer involved shooting investigations, and border security operations.

US Marshalls are part of the US government investigation teams. Their website states the following:

http://www.usmarshals.gov/careers/duties.html

Federal Marshals have served the country since 1789, often times in unseen but critical ways. To this day, the Marshals occupy a uniquely central position in the federal justice system. The USMS is the enforcement arm of the federal courts, and as such, it is involved in virtually every federal law enforcement initiative.

And our Texas State Parks come under the jurisdiction of the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. And we wonder why there is so much misinformation out there!

Yep, I agree. She also comments that when she called the Texas Ranger he was busy dealing with multiple murders.

I would have said, who is your supervisor or better yet, I'd drive to the nearest agency and demand answers!!! It just seems too convenient to either ignore, make up some nonsense or lambast in any all who ask a question. As I said it is a simple yes, no or I don't know. Just MO.

Wait...what? I thought he was headed to his parents house?! He called his dad, his dad then called KL and ask him to go over and check on LL. I wish I had the means and time to sit and do a timeline and add the comments or so called rumors underneath the times, but there are so many inconsistencies. It would be impossible to figure this out.

I thought about doing that too but decided it's too much work. :banghead:

I believe it was ASSUMED that the reason he was heading toward Bronte was that he decided to go "home" to Ft Worth.

Nowhere did I read that his dad then called K. I read LL called B's parents then B talked to his Dad then left. Then K came over 10 minutes later to check on LL.

Eek! Those darn raccoons! I've had many incidents with them and attacking my dogs. Mean little critters! Does it depend on the phone carrier? Did you look online to see if it showed up?

In fact I did. It does not show up. So I researched it and it is handled as a free call. Like dialing 611 to pay your bill. Therefore it is not a part of the billing statement.

Verizon was his carrier and I also have Verizon. With a court order I may get the time stamp of that call.

In fact I did. It does not show up. So I researched it and it is handled as a free call. Like dialing 611 to pay your bill. Therefore it is not a part of the billing statement.

Verizon was his carrier and I also have Verizon. With a court order I may get the time stamp of that call.

Well from the PI timeline LL was informed that B called 911 by Misty and that was on 8/10. I don't know why she would then lie and say they didn't tell her he called 911 and she figured it out the following Tuesday after looking at her phone records. That clearly seems to be untrue unless again the PI totally screwed up the timeline.

I wonder if she called the phone carrier if she could get that info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck