TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen somewhere (Blogtalk?) LL said B left no messages on the missed calls.

techpuppy those are the magic questions and unfortunately the good fairy is not giving us answers.

The timeline is just too tight.

(I'm not positive but I think K and A live together?)

I have no idea how far K lived from B and LL. I've mapped B and LL's house to the truck location and it's 31 miles. Driving time shoes as 30 minutes. LL said (while explaining why she stayed at a hotel) that it was 1 hour 10 minutes round trip so that would be about 35 minutes each way and that was INTO Bronte (a few minutes past the truck). Of course it depends on how fast one drives. It sure seems like K and A were moving at lightning speed to get the call and talk for a few minutes to find out his location and such, throw some shoes on, go to LL and B's and get the gas cans and get there by 1:10 am. Especially if B didn't call him until 12:38!!! The PI states the call was APPROXIMATELY 12:30 and LL gave the time as 12:38 exactly on Blogtalk so I'm assuming the real time is indeed 12:38 which gave K and A even less time. 32 minutes from call time to arrival. And 12:38 would be the time the call came in. How long did the conversation last before he hopped in the vehicle?

See, that's what nags at me. The timeline is just so off. The Bermuda Triangle just opened up in a short amount of time and swallowed BL up.

Something is not right. BL called 911 not because e was out of gas, but because something happened. Was he calling K before 911 and trying to tell him what was happening? Or does K know what happened because K was there? And why is A so quiet. I haven't seen her post anywhere.

Updated Timeline (removed facebook info)
Aug 8 11:53pm Brandon left his house (PI timeline 11:54/Blogtalk 11:53)
Aug 9 12:10am Kyle went to Brandon/LL’s house to check on Ladessa (PI timeline)
Aug 9 12:30am Kyle called Ladessa and said Brandon was out of gas and said he needed gas cans (PI timeline)
Aug 9 12:34am Ladessa had missed call from Brandon/phone charging in van and she did not know (PI timeline)
Aug 9 12:36am Ladessa had missed call from Brandon/phone charging in van and she did not know (PI timeline)
Aug 9 12:38am Brandon called Kyle saying he ran out of gas (Blogtalk transcripts)
Aug 9 12:48am Ladessa had missed call from Brandon/phone charging in van and she did not know (PI timeline)
Aug 9 12:53am Brandon 911 call (PI timeline 12:53am/blogtalk transcripts 12:54am)
Aug 9 12:58am 911 call about truck parked haphazard on road (sanangelolive.com)
Aug 9 1:10am Kyle/Gf and Deputy Neal arrive at the truck (blogtalk transcripts)
Aug 9 1:19am last communication from Brandon to Kyle’s gf saying he was bleeding (blogtalk transcripts 1:19/PI Timeline says called on the way to truck at 1:18)
Aug 9 4:30am Kyle calls Ladessa to tell her he can’t find Brandon/she realizes she has missed calls (blogtalk transcripts)
Aug 9 5:00am Ladessa called police station to see if there was an update (PI Timeline/blog talk says 4:30am)
Aug 9 7:00am Kyle puts gas in the truck and leaves the gas can in the back (blogtalk transcripts)
Aug 9 8:30am Sheriff’s dept has truck towed (blogtalk transcripts)

Sources:
PI timeline link
https://www.facebook.com/helpfindbra...48087428733673

Blogtalk transcripts are on page 2 of this thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=222105&page=2

sanangelolive.com about 911 call for truck on side of road
http://sanangelolive.com/news/2013-0...brandon-lawson

Kyle lived around the block from Brandon. But again that is hear say.

Kyle lived around the block from Brandon. But again that is hear say.

So if that is true, he could have walked over to get the gas can. I wonder if he heard the fight between BL & LL. It must have been pretty bad if BL was leaving and possibly headed to his dad's house.

The reason for the updated timeline is, I was going to start adding stuff that was said on the FB page but quickly realized that was a lost cause and would just add way too much confusion. And we are confused enough! So I removed that part.

If K lived around the corner I suppose the timeline could work. 32 minutes from the time the call was received/answered to arrival at the truck. He had to have had time to text or call LL in there too. It's a tight timeline but if he was hauling butt out there I suppose he could do it.

The reason for the updated timeline is, I was going to start adding stuff that was said on the FB page but quickly realized that was a lost cause and would just add way too much confusion. And we are confused enough! So I removed that part.

If K lived around the corner I suppose the timeline could work. 32 minutes from the time the call was received/answered to arrival at the truck. He had to have had time to text or call LL in there too. It's a tight timeline but if he was hauling butt out there I suppose he could do it.

I wish we could find out more info from LE. LL said tips were coming in but they were dead ends. Someone knows something. I keep waiting for a family member or someone close to BL to be on the news screaming they want to know where Brandon is. Something, anything. I wonder how many people travel 277 every day and might know something.

To clarify I was saying that Ladessa (on facebook) said there was a 911 call at 12:40 about a truck in the road NOT THAT SHE called. I don't think I wrote that very well. Sorry.

and its not you, there is just too many inconsistencies and so much that makes no sense what so ever :)

In the early days of this case, I could have sworn that I read somewhere that K didn't have money for gas so LL told him to come get the gas can and a few bucks. I could be wrong and it could have also been deleted from fb if that is where I saw it. I honestly can not remember.

Anyone remember this?

i dont remember where i saw this either, but i remember that K didnt have money and LL told him to take the can go get B go get gas and he(B) could pay for it. or maybe just my imagination

Nothing new, but some comments about the timeline:

Timeline Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth

August 8, 2013
11:53-:54 pm Brandon left his house (PI timeline 11:54/Blogtalk 11:53)

August 9, 2013
12:10am Kyle went to Brandon/LL’s house to check on Ladessa (PI timeline)
[why? Kyle was there only 15 minutes after Brandon left? If he was there to check on her he certainly didn't stay long because before 20 minutes is up he has left, got a call from Brandon and talked to him, and then...]

12:30am Kyle called Ladessa and said Brandon was out of gas and said he needed gas cans (PI timeline) [This make no sense. Brandon is out of gas less than 35 minutes later? Kyle calls and it had to be a quick call because in less than 4 minutes she sets out a gas can and misses calls because she already put her phone in the van to charge? There's information missing here. Is your first reaction (to finding out your spouse is stranded somewhere) to put your phone where you can't use it??]

12:34am, 12:36 am Ladessa had missed call from Brandon/phone charging in van and she did not know (PI timeline) [Did Brandon leave a message? What did he say?]

12:38am Brandon called Kyle saying he ran out of gas (Blogtalk transcripts) [Thankfully Kyle was clairvoyant and already knew Brandon was out of gas...seriously...did this call take place? What really was said? How long was the call?]

12:40am Ladessa reports 911 call about truck in the road at 12:40 (facebook)

12:48am Ladessa had missed call from Brandon/phone charging in van and she did not know (PI timeline) [Message???]

12:53-12:54 am Brandon 911 call (PI timeline 12:53am/blogtalk transcripts 12:54am)[15 minutes after supposedly calling Kyle and only 5 minutes after trying Ladessa, Brandon is in a panic]

12:58am 911 call about truck parked haphazard on road (sanangelolive.com) [3 to 4 minutes after Brandon's 911 call and seeing someone chased or being chased all someone notices is a truck at the edge of a road? Wasn't there more to the call than that??]

1:10am Kyle/Gf and Deputy Neal arrive at the truck (blogtalk transcripts) [Kyle is able to pick up his gf, the cans and get to Brandon's truck in either 32 or 40 minutes and somewhere in there check to see if funds are available at his bank. These folks are efficient.]

1:19am last communication from Brandon to Kyle’s gf saying he was bleeding (blogtalk transcripts 1:19/PI Timeline says called on the way to truck at 1:18)[At some point Brandon is either watching from the bushes or 10 minutes up the road?? Less than 30 minutes after his 911 call and Brandon is avoiding help? And why is he calling Kyle's GF's phone?]

Thank you for taking the time to put it all together, but now I am even more confused than I was a few hours ago. This makes it seem like a lot happened in such a short amount of time. Don't forget the pregnant lady called somewhere in the timeline and felt the need to stop and give CPR. I'm sure we don't have any facts or rumors as to what time that might have taken place?

AFAIK, BL never told KL that he was hiding from the cops. KL just assumed that to be the case.

I found where the PI talks about BL's relapse. It is the original PI on the HFBL FB. The PI is KMP. She says I know that he had been recovering from things, but if he had lapsed he would have come back for his last check. Key word "recovering from things".

What could this mean? Any takers?

The comment is on September 20, 2013.
https://www.facebook.com/helpfindbrandonlawson/posts/148087428733673

I am rereading through this, If it is unconfirmed that , according to the PI that the Rangers never interviewed LL, then why does LL repeatedly posts that she talks to the Rangers and gives info on what they say? Just another inconsistency.:facepalm:

I am also still confused as to why LL called dispatch and said the truck was found and out of gas and she wanted an update. AT that time she supposedly did not know there had been any 911 calls.

Also, Why is Misty the dispatcher giving out information like that? I would think that is a big no-no.

Back to reading:scared:

I am rereading through this, If it is unconfirmed that , according to the PI that the Rangers never interviewed LL, then why does LL repeatedly posts that she talks to the Rangers and gives info on what they say? Just another inconsistency.:facepalm:

I am also still confused as to why LL called dispatch and said the truck was found and out of gas and she wanted an update. AT that time she supposedly did not know there had been any 911 calls.

Also, Why is Misty the dispatcher giving out information like that? I would think that is a big no-no.

Back to reading:scared:

It was posted Sept 19. Perhaps as of that time the Rangers had not contacted LL but have since?

I found where the PI talks about BL's relapse. It is the original PI on the HFBL FB. The PI is KMP. She says I know that he had been recovering from things, but if he had lapsed he would have come back for his last check. Key word "recovering from things".

What could this mean? Any takers?

The comment is on September 20, 2013.
https://www.facebook.com/helpfindbrandonlawson/posts/148087428733673

Also, there have been several people confirm that when HFBL was started, the previous admin ( is no longer admin ) supposedly posted false information and the information that was posted was commented on and verified by LL. Why? What exactly would be the point to put false information out there? I have my own opinion on that. I also believe this is why this case has not received the attention a missing person's case would normally get.

back to more reading :banghead:

It was posted Sept 19. Perhaps as of that time the Rangers had not contacted LL but have since?

Also interesting, LL stated that a landowner even donated ATV's for the search's early on, and she thanked them for that and letting them search. So have the landowners refused to allow search's or not? Way, way to much misinformation going on. This saddens me.

I wonder why the original PI who was looking into the case stopped. I saw her comment about if she thought she was being played. Then she stopped commenting, and the next thing you know BP is posting her own timeline of official events.

I am more confused than ever!

Also interesting, LL stated that a landowner even donated ATV's for the search's early on, and she thanked them for that and letting them search. So have the landowners refused to allow search's or not? Way, way to much misinformation going on. This saddens me.

I read that in a news article. The difference (I believe) is those landowners were assisting SAR and LE searches not private searches by LL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member