TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ping location on my map was based entirely on a statement by LL that said a more accurate ping was about 3 1/2 miles northeast of where they found the truck. I'm going entirely on that as I don't have any other information.

Walking distance from Bronte to the ping area? Well, it depends on exactly how accurate that ping was. To get from Bronte to the middle of the estimated ping area would take about an hour on foot.

Now for a lot of assumptions - just my ideas, not facts: If B felt that arrest was imminent: Get away fast. Travel light. Abandon vehicle in an isolated spot. Make a 911 call to misdirect LE and whoever else might be in pursuit. Get picked up or taken to Bronte and proceed east on Hwy 158 because no one is looking for you in that area. Shut off your phone shortly after leaving Bronte. Many roads lead to Ft. Worth or anywhere else for that matter. It takes days for searches to find nothing, but until then there is belief that you are somewhere in the area. No one has to be involved except for, perhaps, one accomplice to arrange transportation out of the area. This is just some random thinking - there's no evidence to support it.

It's certainly possible but a getaway car/accomplice would be needed. That's why I keep asking about the rumor that he called a friend saying someone was chasing him from Walmart. If true did he call this friend before he called K saying he was out of gas? It sure sounds like it. Was this friend heading out there before K and A?

Great job :)

Okay, what if we apply ; he was in no condition to move fast, possibly under the influence of something, how far do you think he could have gone in that terrain? TIA

Not far at all IMO. That's why it's possible he got a ride somewhere. Was he in the town part of Bronte in a field when he told B he was 10 minutes up the road? Was he talking DRIVING TIME?

It's certainly possible but a getaway car/accomplice would be needed. That's why I keep asking about the rumor that he called a friend saying someone was chasing him from Walmart. If true did he call this friend before he called K saying he was out of gas? It sure sounds like it. Was this friend heading out there before K and A?

I know I'll sound hard-headed, but I swear in the slow version when dispatcher says, "do you need an ambulance", there is a male voice in the background who at the very same time says, "Is that guy coming?"

I know I'll sound hard-headed, but I swear in the slow version when dispatcher says, "do you need an ambulance", there is a male voice in the background who at the very same time says, "Is that guy coming?"

I don't hear it but at this point I honestly don't know what he's saying, except "my truck ran outta gas" & "I need the cops". I really don't think it's the 911 call that holds the clues, but at this point I could be totally off on that too. I seem to get more confused as this goes on. Lol

Not far at all IMO. That's why it's possible he got a ride somewhere. Was he in the town part of Bronte in a field when he told B he was 10 minutes up the road? Was he talking DRIVING TIME?

My thoughts as well. If things could have been different in the beginning when K talked to the Deputy, maybe we could have had a different outcome. Right now, I do not think there will be a good outcome. :(

Great job :)

Okay, what if we apply ; he was in no condition to move fast, possibly under the influence of something, how far do you think he could have gone in that terrain? TIA

Typical walking speed for a human is about 3 mph. That's in good conditions. We know that there was no moonlight to speak of that night. It may have still been cloudy at that point as it had rained a little earlier. The terrain is mixed. There are fences, brush and in some places trees. If we assume he was going only 1 1/2 miles per hour then: he covers a half mile every 20 minutes (also assuming he's traveling in a relatively straight line). If he really did send text messages I'm thinking he would have to stop to send and receive them or he would chance stumbling or falling. So that could cut his distance down to about 3/4 of a mile an hour.

I would think that the town of Bronte would appear as a brighter spot on the horizon from where the truck was abandoned. I would think that if he were thinking clearly and had become disoriented that he would head for the lights from a town rather than just stumble through the darkness.

Typical walking speed for a human is about 3 mph. That's in good conditions. We know that there was no moonlight to speak of that night. It may have still been cloudy at that point as it had rained a little earlier. The terrain is mixed. There are fences, brush and in some places trees. If we assume he was going only 1 1/2 miles per hour then: he covers a half mile every 20 minutes (also assuming he's traveling in a relatively straight line). If he really did send text messages I'm thinking he would have to stop to send and receive them or he would chance stumbling or falling. So that could cut his distance down to about 3/4 of a mile an hour.

I would think that the town of Bronte would appear as a brighter spot on the horizon from where the truck was abandoned. I would think that if he were thinking clearly and had become disoriented that he would head for the lights from a town rather than just stumble through the darkness.

That sounds good to me.

I was trying to think back, wayyyyy back in the day when we would party out in the woods. I know if I was too drunk and I got turned around, I always sat down and waited for someone. Even drunk I was afraid of running face first into a tree.

So, if he is not in that perimeter then he more than likely didn't leave the area on his own. We know his condition was impaired. I'm still 50/50

I keep running scenario's in my head. :lookingitup:

I don't hear it. Not saying it's not possible but I'm just not hearing it.

Oh I can't wait till hubby and I are out driving and I say " Look honey there is a buzzer!" :floorlaugh:

Then you can say, I wonder if someone met with "fowl" play?

Sorry, I had to say it!!

Oh my, we are popular tonight 12 guests a lurking! Come join in!

I wonder who else is posting on HFBL as there is no way to know who is saying what? After seeing the timeline by BP I hold no faith in her as a PI as she has contradicted from what the police reported in various online interviews. If all is as LL is saying she is really getting a lot of poor help down there in TX.

From a past post, on the subject of PIs, I just wanted to throw out there that here in Texas, private investigators have to be licensed by the state in order to operate. They have to pass an exam, and have to have a license number. The licensing information can be verified by the state and is available to the public. Anyone who is a private investigator will be immediately forthcoming with their license info....

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. ;) *

From a past post, on the subject of PIs, I just wanted to throw out there that here in Texas, private investigators have to be licensed by the state in order to operate. They have to pass an exam, and have to have a license number. The licensing information can be verified by the state and is available to the public. Anyone who is a private investigator will be immediately forthcoming with their license info....

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. ;) *

That is very good to know. I know one site I found BP's info on it said she was a process server.

The PI's seem to disappear after a bit , I wonder if it is because of the drama they have encountered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en