TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[modsnip]

Look at meet me online and pull up BL. THis is kind of interesting too MOO

The data is important, IMO, but not the gps/ping as the "tell all" may not be. Too many possibilities as the "final ping" , that was said to be 3 miles away on HFBL, may not have been in his possession at all? I agree with how to narrow the search down as complicated but I also believe when any of the searches are done they should always have cadaver dogs and pro SAR.

They did have cadaver dogs, this too is said by LL, she said a dog picked up a blood scent and said it was a hog scent, that too is in the radio interview. How she knew it was a hog scent and not a human not sure, and usually a professional dog knows the difference between hog and human blood. There is a distinct smell. And if a dog did pick up a scent do you think search and rescue would just let this go and walk away? Doubtful, they would keep looking. IMO

And no I am not lurking I liked all pages associated so when anything is posted it comes across my timeline, then I go back and compare to what was said about the same thing earlier.

IMO the MSM reports vary because the story or timeline they get from the family has varied, they can only report it as the family tells the "story". I think the confusion with the deputy(s) is that all that was conveyed to the actual SO dispatcher was that there was a vehicle that was parked in a hazardous way & posed a possible danger to oncoming traffic, but they were unsure of the said vehicles actual location, therefore they sent one deputy north of town & sent the other deputy south of town. Once the deputy that was sent south reported he had found the hazardous vehicle, the deputy that was sent north was called off, I don't think he was ever on site with the other deputy at the vehicle. This is just moo & the way I read it.

Just catching up and maybe this has been answered, but you are exactly right. BL's 911 call came across as a stranded motorist on the "road to Abilene". Since both deputies lived in Bronte, one went North on 277, the other went South. I just think media does not pay attention to details anymore and get details wrong. They don't intend to, but it just happens in most cases I read about.

RW said the new ping area could be reached by vehicle in about 45 minutes IIRC. Is that possible in the time frame? IMO yes it is possible. B left the house at 11:53 and it would be about a 25 minute drive to the truck location putting the earliest he could have arrived at about 12:20 or so. The ping was approx 1:19 so that is just about an hour. If B was picked up immediately and driven somewhere and someone did him harm it is possible IMO.

RW is the new ping area accessible to the public?

I must have missed where the new ping information is located. Can someone give me the details? 45 minutes from Bronte could even be Abilene! I find that very unlikely. I just don't know where the new ping is located. TIA for this info.

I must have missed where the new ping information is located. Can someone give me the details? 45 minutes from Bronte could even be Abilene! I find that very unlikely. I just don't know where the new ping is located. TIA for this info.

Nobody has given the new ping info. Could you imagine if they did? It's private property and I/we have no idea where it is. MM knows though, but obviously can't give it out. Think long dirt rural roads that are tough to travel. It certainly could take that long if someone had to drive a ways to get to the entrance/beginning then drive back in a ways. I do not know anything about the location, I'm just saying it is not impossible IMO based on the roads I've seen on the maps around the truck location. Very rural and lots of dirt roads from what I can tell.

Nobody has given the new ping info. Could you imagine if they did? It's private property and I/we have no idea where it is. MM knows though, but obviously can't give it out. Think long dirt rural roads that are tough to travel. It certainly could take that long if someone had to drive a ways to get to the entrance/beginning then drive back in a ways. I do not know anything about the location, I'm just saying it is not impossible IMO based on the roads I've seen on the maps around the truck location. Very rural and lots of dirt roads from what I can tell.

If that is the case, then I would have to guess he either left willingly and tossed his phone, or someone has done him harm and took him from the field he was in and tossed his phone on the way out. Which leaves us still at square one. Where is BL and what happened to him?

My question is per the timeline it took BL almost 45 minutes to get from his house to where he ran outta gas. But it states that KL picked up gas canS from BL house & drove to where BL truck was & it took him 32 minutes & that includes going from his house to BL/LL house for gas canS.

My question is per the timeline it took BL almost 45 minutes to get from his house to where he ran outta gas. But it states that KL picked up gas canS from BL house & drove to where BL truck was & it took him 32 minutes & that includes going from his house to BL/LL house for gas canS.

I questioned this in the first thread. I drive this highway often. I come from the far south side of San Angelo coming home to Abilene. We are in Bronte within 25-30 minutes. This is why I take the rumor of him being at Walmart and being chased seriously. I realize it is rumor, but he had to be doing something before he left San Angelo. We know he didn't stop for gas. There is a 24 hour Stripes convenience store just as you are leaving San Angelo on 277. This is what makes me think he left in a hurry because he did not get gas. When I leave San Angelo, if I am going 277, I always make sure I have plenty of gas since Bronte is the ONLY place to get gas between Abilene and San Angelo. In my opinion, something went down in San Angelo and BL was chased and harmed OR the only other alternative is this is all a ploy and he is running under the radar. :fence:

They released the call to verify the voice per HFBL- NOT to be released to the public. We are taking the famlies word it is his voice.

I am inclined to think his family are not the only ones to know his voice and if it wasn't his voice, surely someone would have come forward by now to declare that is not BL. Is there a reason you're thinking that they would falsify the voice as his? Are you thinking someone hurt him and pretended to be him? I guess I'm trying to get what you may be thinking?

Face Book uses the words "in a relationship" and I don't recall if it has options? Does it let you choose fiancé? Lordy mine probably says single and I'm not but I rarely use it and don't recall if that was a required field? The fact they lived together and all three children are his makes it common-law to me-I do get the legal part though. So maybe this is a case where they should be "significant other" :giggle:

I'm looking at the facebook relationship status now. The options are:
single
married
engaged
divorced
separated
widowed
civil union
domestic partnership
open relationship
it's complicated

B had his status as "in a relationship" with LL. To me that is a bf/gf type of relationship. He did not choose married, engaged, civil union or domestic partnership.

I'm looking at the facebook relationship status now. The options are:
single
married
engaged
divorced
separated
widowed
civil union
domestic partnership
open relationship
it's complicated

B had his status as "in a relationship" with LL. To me that is a bf/gf type of relationship. He did not choose married, engaged, civil union or domestic partnership.

No Significant Other? Who would announce all that anyhow? Open relationship? :floorlaugh:

Read the timeline- .Kyle along with his girlfriend, Audrey headed out to take Brandon gas.The police and Kyle showed up at the same time in Bronte to where Brandon's truck was located about 4 ½ miles N of Bronte, ¼ of a block from a rest stop,while Audrey waited up he road while talking to Brandon, but Brandon was not there.

Do you mean the one done by the first PI? I pay no mind to it as too many discrepancies! [modsnip] I checked this morning and no updates.

Look at meet me online and pull up BL. THis is kind of interesting too MOO

Is it all one word dot com? I can't find it? Do you know his middle name? The only one I found was a prison one?

They did have cadaver dogs, this too is said by LL, she said a dog picked up a blood scent and said it was a hog scent, that too is in the radio interview. How she knew it was a hog scent and not a human not sure, and usually a professional dog knows the difference between hog and human blood. There is a distinct smell. And if a dog did pick up a scent do you think search and rescue would just let this go and walk away? Doubtful, they would keep looking. IMO

And no I am not lurking I liked all pages associated so when anything is posted it comes across my timeline, then I go back and compare to what was said about the same thing earlier.

Far as I know only time cadaver dogs used was the TexSar search and RW is who reported the hog blood.

I missed it too? I recall it was three miles from where TexSar searched? Unless I read it wrong and at this point I don't remember for sure where I read it?

Who is MM?

What entrance? I must have missed more than I thought? Where is 45 minutes?

I read he left her house after checking on her and right after he received the call from BL being out of gas and turned back. So I don't know how far away he was but if call came at 12:35, or so, and he arrived at 1:10 that would be 35 minutes. Hardly seems enough time though? How do they know for sure the time he left her house? I wish there was a timeline of all these calls. And how do they know for sure KL was the one who talked to the trooper? I just can't get past an empty gas can.

They released the call to verify the voice per HFBL- NOT to be released to the public. We are taking the famlies word it is his voice.

You are questioning if BL is actually the voice and I am questioning if KL was actually the one at the truck talking with the Trooper. :banghead:

I questioned this in the first thread. I drive this highway often. I come from the far south side of San Angelo coming home to Abilene. We are in Bronte within 25-30 minutes. This is why I take the rumor of him being at Walmart and being chased seriously. I realize it is rumor, but he had to be doing something before he left San Angelo. We know he didn't stop for gas. There is a 24 hour Stripes convenience store just as you are leaving San Angelo on 277. This is what makes me think he left in a hurry because he did not get gas. When I leave San Angelo, if I am going 277, I always make sure I have plenty of gas since Bronte is the ONLY place to get gas between Abilene and San Angelo. In my opinion, something went down in San Angelo and BL was chased and harmed OR the only other alternative is this is all a ploy and he is running under the radar. :fence:

In one of the comments the Walmart was ruled out as false and I recall due to cameras in their parking lot. However, because I believe someone was with Brandon in that field that perhaps he had stopped and maybe that was the reason for the delay? He "ran into them?" Maybe they chased him, so he couldn't stop in San Angelo for gas and only got as far as he got? Maybe during his getting away in the field, after he ran out of gas, is when he called 911 and the chaser caught up to him and perhaps held a gun to him and walked him to the chasers car? That could take all of 4 minutes and the chaser, or chasers, drove away with him. Between his call at 12:54 and trooper arriving at 1:10 , he could well be far past Bronte at that point. Shot and tossed out of car and possible he has just enough strength to call A and say 10 minutes up road and bleeding , hiding (from chasers out of fear of them coming back) and KL thought hiding from trooper and he continued deeper into wherever until he died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers