TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In one of the comments the Walmart was ruled out as false and I recall due to cameras in their parking lot. However, because I believe someone was with Brandon in that field that perhaps he had stopped and maybe that was the reason for the delay? He "ran into them?" Maybe they chased him, so he couldn't stop in San Angelo for gas and only got as far as he got? Maybe during his getting away in the field, after he ran out of gas, is when he called 911 and the chaser caught up to him and perhaps held a gun to him and walked him to the chasers car? That could take all of 4 minutes and the chaser, or chasers, drove away with him. Between his call at 12:54 and trooper arriving at 1:10 , he could well be far past Bronte at that point. Shot and tossed out of car and possible he has just enough strength to call A and say 10 minutes up road and bleeding , hiding (from chasers out of fear of them coming back) and KL thought hiding from trooper and he continued deeper into wherever until he died.

I have believed from the beginning this is a very plausible scenario. Unfortunately, we just do not have enough information to figure anything out and neither does LE. I believe the only way this case is going to be solved is to find BL-either a body or in hiding. Another question tho-Did the info about Walmart being false come from LE, family, friends or LL? Has this been verified as false from LE in MSM? I don't think so. Still :fence:

In one of the comments the Walmart was ruled out as false and I recall due to cameras in their parking lot. However, because I believe someone was with Brandon in that field that perhaps he had stopped and maybe that was the reason for the delay? He "ran into them?" Maybe they chased him, so he couldn't stop in San Angelo for gas and only got as far as he got? Maybe during his getting away in the field, after he ran out of gas, is when he called 911 and the chaser caught up to him and perhaps held a gun to him and walked him to the chasers car? That could take all of 4 minutes and the chaser, or chasers, drove away with him. Between his call at 12:54 and trooper arriving at 1:10 , he could well be far past Bronte at that point. Shot and tossed out of car and possible he has just enough strength to call A and say 10 minutes up road and bleeding , hiding (from chasers out of fear of them coming back) and KL thought hiding from trooper and he continued deeper into wherever until he died.

But didn't he make other phone calls after the 911 call?

I am inclined to think his family are not the only ones to know his voice and if it wasn't his voice, surely someone would have come forward by now to declare that is not BL. Is there a reason you're thinking that they would falsify the voice as his? Are you thinking someone hurt him and pretended to be him? I guess I'm trying to get what you may be thinking?

IMO- Why would you release something that LE said not to? It is not a clear recording. Anyone running thru the field can sound the same way. And actually the only person I have heard say it was his voice was LL. No one else in the family is stepping in, [modsnip]

Do you mean the one done by the first PI? I pay no mind to it as too many discrepancies! [modsnip] I checked this morning and no updates.

See more conflicting things- certain places say she does not work for them while other have taken it back and NO it was not from previous PI.

Some one please clarify to me why people so close to this case keep saying he is dead? I am simply amazed at that. What gives YOU the idea he is dead? There has been nothing found in the multiple searches showing anything, not even a thread of clothes

IMO I can't imagine people being after BL and BL not saying a peep about it to KL while on the phone.

IMO- Why would you release something that LE said not to? It is not a clear recording. Anyone running thru the field can sound the same way. And actually the only person I have heard say it was his voice was LL. No one else in the family is stepping in, [modsnip]

[modsnip]. By the way, there are a number of people who commented on that tape who know BL and so LL is not the only one. I also don't believe if LE didn't want it released that they would have given it to her. They would just call her in to listen in their office.

Do you mean the one done by the first PI? I pay no mind to it as too many discrepancies! [modsnip]. I checked this morning and no updates.

All those discrepancies came from Ladessa and family members in that first time line.
Yes I am waiting to see what the new PIs time line comes up with. Should be something new and different.
I hope so cause the bottom line is finding Brandon!!!!!

All those discrepancies came from Ladessa and family members in that first time line.
Yes I am waiting to see what the new PIs time line comes up with. Should be something new and different.
I hope so cause the bottom line is finding Brandon!!!!!

Well knowing she was home with three children and RW already posted that she and the children are victims, I'm going to not look at her in any other way than a mother who has to tend to three children asking where their daddy is and a worried significant other. I don't see any motive or reason for her to lie. If there are discrepancies I'd venture to say its because of what's been told to her. Know what I mean? JMHO

But didn't he make other phone calls after the 911 call?

From what all has been said he did and that is why I said what if KL misunderstood he was "hiding' and thought he meant from the trooper when he was hiding from the chasers thinking they were coming back? The "I'm bleeding" because maybe they shot or stabbed him?

Well knowing she was home with three children and RW already posted that she and the children are victims, I'm going to not look at her in any other way than a mother who has to tend to three children asking where their daddy is and a worried significant other. I don't see any motive or reason for her to lie. If there are discrepancies I'd venture to say its because of what's been told to her. Know what I mean? JMHO

[modsnip] RW was not where the info came from, it came off the radio show that Ladessa was on.
[modsnip]
Bottom line it is still all about finding Brandon!!!

Closing up for a few minutes, while I catch up and clean up.

Salem

Lay off the family. There is nothing from LE or MSM that indicates the family is questionable. WS considers them victims and they are to be treated here as victims, unless there is information to the contrary.

If a site is not allowed, then it is not discussable.

If there is a problem with a post, alert and scroll by. Don't respond. If you choose to respond, you will be held accountable for engaging in bickering.

Thanks,

Salem

[modsnip] RW was not where the info came from, it came off the radio show that Ladessa was on.
[modsnip]
Bottom line it is still all about finding Brandon!!!

Yes RW is absolutely who wrote LL is a victim . RW's quote from comment section on CNN "Hopefully, one day we will know everything about this case. One thing I want to make crystal clear. I have not spoken to anyone in law enforcement who believes Ladessa is involved in any way with Brandon's disappearance. She and the children are victims in this sad situation."

Link:http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1069759

At this time, and due to all the wrong media reports, I believe RW is probably one of the only who can give insight . I listed questions on back pages just for that reason for her to help clear up and for her opinion.

Here is what we know direct from BL:

-I'm in the middle of a field-
-there's one car here-
-going towards Abilene-
-on both sides-
-my truck ran out of gas-
-please hurry-
-we're not-
-I ran into-
-no, the first guy-
-no, I need a cop-

I believe the above are all phrases-that are clear. If anyone disagrees or hears different-what do you hear? My take on this is -He is not alone, due to the "we're , he ran out of gas and felt some distress to be in the middle of a field and enough so that he felt he needed a cop.- My question is, he didn't seem distressed regarding 'who' may have been in the field with him , yet whomever was in the field with him felt distressed enough (IMO) to say "yeah" to an ambulance while BL felt a cop more important. So who was in field with him? Did the person get away and in fear to talk? Or was the person with him one that he was fleeing from and maybe being held down by BL? Does KL have more information that he could shed light on the matter and he is in fear to tell?

-there's one car here-
-going towards Abilene-
-on both sides-
-please hurry-
-we're not-
-I ran into-
-no, the first guy-
-no, I need a cop-

I believe the above is all phrases and agreed upon. If anyone disagrees or hears different-what do you hear? My take on this is -He is not alone, due to the "we're , he ran out of gas and felt some distress to be in the middle of a field and enough so that he felt he needed a cop.- My question is, he didn't seem distressed regarding 'who' may have been in the field with him , yet whomever was in the field with him felt distressed enough (IMO) to say "yeah" to an ambulance while BL felt a cop more important. So who was in field with him? Did the person get away and in fear to talk? Or was the person with him one that he was fleeing from? Does KL have more he could shed light on and he is in fear too?

BBM
These are the only things that are pretty clear to me. I think the voice that says "yeah" in the background may be someone at the nursing home where the 911 call was answered. Just MOO.

Just an fyi, I don't think that ireport can be linked here. It's a citizen news website IIRC and not considered MSM. Don't quote me on that, but that's my understanding as someone explained it a few pages back.

-there's one car here-
-going towards Abilene-
-on both sides-
-please hurry-
-we're not-
-I ran into-
-no, the first guy-
-no, I need a cop-

I believe the above are all phrases-that are clear. If anyone disagrees or hears different-what do you hear? My take on this is -He is not alone, due to the "we're , he ran out of gas and felt some distress to be in the middle of a field and enough so that he felt he needed a cop.- My question is, he didn't seem distressed regarding 'who' may have been in the field with him , yet whomever was in the field with him felt distressed enough (IMO) to say "yeah" to an ambulance while BL felt a cop more important. So who was in field with him? Did the person get away and in fear to talk? Or was the person with him one that he was fleeing from and maybe being held down by BL? Does KL have more information that he could shed light on the matter and he is in fear to tell?

That's what I hear too but IMO it matters to know what kind of condition he was in.

Read this very bizarre and sad story about this couple high on meth who kept calling 911 saying they were lost. They died out there in a field. NOT saying this is what happened to B but it's something to consider.

They were 120 miles from their apartment in Omaha. Five hours later, at 12:30 a.m., and 23 miles from home, their truck spun off the road. Hornickel called 911 and painted a bizarre picture for the dispatcher.

"There's a lot of Mexicans and African-Americans and they're all dressed up in, like, these cult outfits, and they're moving all the vehicles," she said.

She said people were taking the cars apart and putting them in the trees. She gave their location as "Trees above the Mandalay" -- the Mandalay apartments in Omaha.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Primetime/story?id=549455

[modsnip]. By the way, there are a number of people who commented on that tape who know BL and so LL is not the only one. I also don't believe if LE didn't want it released that they would have given it to her. They would just call her in to listen in their office.

Who said LE gave it to her? [modsnip]
*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. ;) *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members