TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question about the feral hogs.
Do they set up traps to catch these animals?

I've listened to the 911 call a few times and the one thing I'm certain of is that there definitely is a 2nd person who says "yeah" when asked if he needs an ambulance.
That is not Brandon that answers " yeah" there is a distinct difference in the two voices.

Also notice how he says he is in the middle of the field but something got taken to the woods. I don't think he says he is taking to the woods as in getting outta there. He says he is in the middle of a field and something got taken to the woods .

Why was Brandon in the middle of a field?
Is there a map showing this field and woods?

I just don't know where he could be if he's deceased out there? I really don't think he could have gotten far in that time frame (def not 3 miles) and it seems they did several pretty thorough searches. Unless he was taken somewhere by vehicle and he meant 10 minutes up the road by car. That would be right about where Hwy 277 and Hwy 70 split past Bronte on the way to Abilene. I wonder how far Deputy Fox went north that night? Of course that would not match LL's ping at 1:19 am 3 miles away. There really aren't any other roads close to the truck location. He could have meant 10 miles south by vehicle but again that doesn't match LL's 3 mile ping at 1:19 am.

I think he meant 10 minutes up the road by car and that is the area his cell last pinged. It seems everyone is assuming Brandon was near his vehicle when he made the 911 call but I don't think that is the case. I think he was 10 minutes up the road in a field when he made the call. How he got there I don't know but I do believe this is why he said going towards Abilene.
Whatever happened happened 10 mins up the road from his car going towards Abilene. This is the area that should be focused on and not where his vehicle was found.

IIRC, we're dealing with one tower with just under a 3 mile radius. The truck fell at the edge of that. The new ping (wasn't really new I don't think, because I heard the location in the first week) was ruled out at first because of its isolated location. By vehicle, you would have to use:
1. 1 highway, 3 edge of town streets, 5 county roads; or
2. 2 highways and minimum of 2 county roads.

To reach it from BL's vehicle on foot as the crow flies would take minimum of a couple or three hours or more in the daylight.

The problem here is in assuming Brandon was somewhere near his vehicle when he called 911. Unless I missed something the 911 operator failed to ask Brandon his location. For all we know Brandon could of hitched a ride and things turned bad. He was able to get away and take down one guy and was calling 911 for help. This is why the cell phone ping data is crucial and should be used to narrow the search and absolutely not be ruled out on the basis it's to far from his vehicle. There is no information to believe Brandon was near his vehicle to begin with when he called 911. It's obvious something was going down on the 911 call and other people were involved. He uses the word "we" in the call which gives to the idea he was with someone else at the time he ran into trouble.

The more I read on this case the more disturbed and angry I become.
It appears everyone has been distracted and sidetracked by all the assumptions and lies surround8ng people close to Brandon. Why is this being allowed to happen?
The facts are simple Brandon called 911 and asked for a cop and for them to hurry.
He then went silent but remained on the line. Why wasnt there more done by the 911 operator to get him back on the line and find out his exact location?
Why did people assume Brandon was near his vehiçle when he called 911? Certaintly thr Sheriff dept does not conduct investigations based on assumptions or do they?
Brandon never stated he was near his vehicle and its not his fault his brother assumed he wad hiding 10 mins up the road from the cops. What kind of piss poor investigation is this? This man has been portrayed as a drug crazy felon on the run in the media yet he called 911 asking for a cop and for then to hurry. No cop was dispatched in regards to his call but the 911 operator made no attempt to get him back on the line and get his location! You can make excuses all you want but that dont change the fact that 911 dispatch dropped the ball. Is this how Coke County TX would like everyone to know how they handle 911 calls for help? Im not thinking so. Unless LE is aware of first hand knowledge this man is alive and well I believe they have an active missing persons case in which the person called them for help and they DID NOTHING TO FIND THE MAN AT THAT TIME.
Brandon likely believed LE was on their way when he spoke to his brother asking him to hurry up and just get there. His last words were *advertiser censored** Im bleeding!

I really hope he is alive somewhere but if this was my kin I would be demanding answers from the Sheriff dept and the dispatcher. None of the lies, excuses and false assumptions mean a damn thing and shame on the media and anyone that has allowed all thàt garbage to take the focus off the facts and Brandon.

Oddly, the last 3 days I have seen a 'transient' man around town, he is short and kinda muscular yet stocky, but you can also tell he has lost weight. His hair it seems is dyed blonde, but he has brilliant beautiful blue eyes, his hair is short to his head and he has a trimmed beard. Once I saw him with a cap on, and I immediately thought BRANDON!, but I could not get close enough to see his face clearly, today on the way in to work i saw this man again, walking from the park (where a lot of the homeless sleep) I was late and didn't turn around to get a good look. So now I am keeping an eye out!

There is also a homeless young black male here I have searched tons of pictures looking to see if I can find him as 'lost and/or missing' this young black male seems to have some mental challenges, he always smiles, laughs and talks to himself. But I can see his weight loss, and he is getting dirtier..it is so sad! I tried to give him food(non refridge/prepackaged items)that he could carry in his backpack but it scared him when I spoke to him. I just left the bag on the park bench and hoped he got it. I told my co-worker today something in him just calls me.

No offense but I do not think Brandon was hallucinating.

And what makes you think that? I'm just curious. There's no proof one way or the other, but I'm just wondering what brings you to your opinion.

And I don't think anyone took offense.

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. *

Oddly, the last 3 days I have seen a 'transient' man around town, he is short and kinda muscular yet stocky, but you can also tell he has lost weight. His hair it seems is dyed blonde, but he has brilliant beautiful blue eyes, his hair is short to his head and he has a trimmed beard. Once I saw him with a cap on, and I immediately thought BRANDON!, but I could not get close enough to see his face clearly, today on the way in to work i saw this man again, walking from the park (where a lot of the homeless sleep) I was late and didn't turn around to get a good look. So now I am keeping an eye out!

There is also a homeless young black male here I have searched tons of pictures looking to see if I can find him as 'lost and/or missing' this young black male seems to have some mental challenges, he always smiles, laughs and talks to himself. But I can see his weight loss, and he is getting dirtier..it is so sad! I tried to give him food(non refridge/prepackaged items)that he could carry in his backpack but it scared him when I spoke to him. I just left the bag on the park bench and hoped he got it. I told my co-worker today something in him just calls me.

Have you checked out Johnny Lamar Brown?

Have you checked out Johnny Lamar Brown?
That's not him, this guy is maybe mid twenty's, has short hair but it's like dreads or spikes, I'm sorry I don't know what they are called. He weighs maybe 150-160 and is prob 5'8 to 5'10.

No doubt people want Brandon found! But we don't truly have enough facts to know where to begin, IMO. We 'think' we know where he was last, but don't know if he was picked up from there, wandered from there, was killed and moved from there, was taken somewhere else and living happily ever after, or just what the circumstances might be.

I don't see how not finding Brandon benefits anyone. Even if he has life insurance, which I don't know, but without a body, or proof of death, it would be years before anything is paid out. If he is a fugitive as the ONE report states, the bounty hunters would want him found. IIRC he was out on a huge bond, and failed to appear in court. Therefore, wouldn't the bonds company be out of money? Will have to ask my brother, he does that type work. I don't know the rules on the wife and kids receiving any type of govt or social security type money. If someone is disabled, or dead, the wife and kids can draw off their social security, but in this situation, I don't believe they could. Now I'm sure they would qualify for food stamps, and such, but again, would that truly be worth him not returning? I personally don't think so. A seperation or divorce would still have the same results.

So, just thinking, would there be a benefit to anyone for him to not be found?? Again, other than going to jail, paying back the bonds, etc., what would be the benefit of him being gone??

As for wanting him found, I can think of many reasons that would be important. Again, if he is deceased, his wife and family would receive some monetary help to make ends meet. If there is a life insurance, the family could receive that. If he is alive, his kids and family would love to see him. Yes he would need to face the legal problems, but those existed before he was gone, and yet he was working, and from all appearances providing for his family.

I just don't know. I'm at a complete loss with this case.

I haven't been on here in forever so please forgive me for just responding. I do not think the common law wife would be able to receive any benefits Brandon is entitled to. I think the kids would get it. But with no body and no Brandon there will be no payouts IMO

No offense but I do not think Brandon was hallucinating.

I too do not think he was hallucinating because I definitely heard another voice on the 911 call. I think there is a strong possibility he was or had been using again, but am not taking that into account as far as the 911 call goes.

I will take it into account as to what could have possibly happened. I feel there is a strong probability he could have been headed to the area to score some drugs, ran out of gas, came upon some "bad dudes" who chased him and did him harm. Just my opinion. No facts except the 911 call which clearly says Brandon was there with another individual, scared, in trouble and needed help. My BIGGEST question here is why he did not tell his brother what was going on AFTER he called 911. Just does not make sense to me. MOO

I have said it before and I'll say it again... I think he had been holding the phone up to his mouth and then was maybe looking off into the distance or something and said yeah while the phone was away from his mouth and then brought the phone back to his mouth and said no. JMO.

I have said it before and I'll say it again... I think he had been holding the phone up to his mouth and then was maybe looking off into the distance or something and said yeah while the phone was away from his mouth and then brought the phone back to his mouth and said no. JMO.

Just want to add my perception for the sake of discussion--I can very clearly hear someone one in the background say "is that guy coming?", then the answer (which I don't think is Brandon), "yeah".

It has to be taken into account also that the recording that was released is not the entire call, and only parts of it. Somewhere within the parts missing, lies some of the answers to the puzzle. But I doubt very much the entire , unedited, untouched call will be released to the public. That could also jeopardize the ongoing investigation.

Just as in playing poker, your never show your hand, unless , without a doubt you have the winning/upper hand ;) ;)

Open as far as I know. Right now it is in the hands of the Texas Ranger's and SO.

Even if you think it's a good cause we can't link to donation sites. All hearts are usually in the right place but the rule is there for a reason.

Thanks,

Cp

Soliciting Financial Assistance:

Soliciting financial assistance in the forums, chat or via PM is strictly prohibited. This means both overt ("Send me money") and subtle ("Poor me, I could really use some money") forms. As much as we would like to assist in helping those who are in grave need of it, there is no way to easily and effectively determine the accuracy of someone’s financial situation. Countless people have been scammed on the Internet and message boards, perpetrated by people who come into a community with nefarious motives and preying upon others who are kind and want to help people in need.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members