TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even IF he wasn't under the influence of something, I just don't see him walking that far in the time allowed. Assuming call to Kyle time of 12:38 is correct and the phone then pinged 3 miles away at 1:18? It just doesn't seem possible to me.

Even IF he wasn't under the influence of something, I just don't see him walking that far in the time allowed. Assuming call to Kyle time of 12:38 is correct and the phone then pinged 3 miles away at 1:18? It just doesn't seem possible to me.

I agree, pitch black, no moon and rough terrain, a lot of people would have a hard time under normal conditions. It just doesn't fit.

If that is the last place it pinged, could someone have shut it off after going to that area by vehicle, and then leave taking the now turned off phone with them?

I saw a MSM report today that stated he left his home between 11:00pm - 12:00am...that's a big difference than the later report of 11:54pm. FWIW

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw a MSM report today that stated he left his home between 11:00pm - 12:00am...that's a big difference than the later report of 11:54pm. FWIW

Oh that is a very big difference.

Can I post the link to the article I found it? I still don't know what's ok & what's not.

ok, bizarre thought
What if he had gone to walmart before? and he was chased? How would a person who,and it is stated somewhere, that he had called his dad and he was going to Fort Worth, how could you leave out and not realize you needed gas? I mean, I think we all agree, he was not in his right mind when he left home, or was he 'ok'? and then went to "Wal-mart" and then wasn't ok? I hope that made some sense

Had BL driven passed the gas station? or was he trying to get there? Do we know?

Why had Ladessa's story changed from him not being under the influence of anything, from being under the influence? She stated in the very beginning that is was the reason for the argument was because of is relapse.

If my question is out of place please delete. But this has been her statement from the very beginning on HFBL.

Can I post the link to the article I found it? I still don't know what's ok & what's not.

If it's MSM (main stream media) certainly, if your not sure you can send it to me in a PM and i'll take a look. :)

Why had Ladessa's story changed from him not being under the influence of anything, from being under the influence? She stated in the very beginning that is was the reason for the argument was because of is relapse.

If my question is out of place please delete. But this has been her statement from the very beginning on HFBL.

I have wondered that as well. In my opinion, no one wants to admit he could have had any problem with substance abuse for fear he would be judged. But, also in my opinion, that is a disservice to us and to BL. No matter what he is missing, I doubt anyone is going to judge that, or at least I hope not.

I know it is very hard for family to say anything but what a great person they are, they are so loving and would never ever do anything wrong. I am pretty sure John Wayne Gacy's sister said he loved kids and was such a good man. The point is, even if the information is not all sunshine and roses, it plays a part in finding, recovering and final justice for the victim. I do think family will always look at their family members in nothing less than positive terms. That is normal.

Drugs/alcohol abuse is important to know because, how he survives the elements, the people that he could have been around. Many reasons. None of them judging reasons!!

I am posting this because I know many lurk from LL & her friends. No one here on this site is judging Brandon, we want him found! That is the goal and the only goal!

I have seen several posts out there re: involuntary missing. I know I've said this before but I believe it should be repeated. I've followed lots of missing person cases and they will ALWAYS list a MP as INVOLUNTARY MISSING unless they have proof to the contrary. It really means little IMO.

I've also noticed lots of people trying to compare B's case to other MP cases and I think what is happening is these people have never followed MP cases and had no idea there were so many. IMO there is very little chance of a link between B and any other MP. I just don't see it, but that's just MOO.

If there's an MSM article saying he left the house between 11-12 I would love to see it!

I have wondered that as well. In my opinion, no one wants to admit he could have had any problem with substance abuse for fear he would be judged. But, also in my opinion, that is a disservice to us and to BL. No matter what he is missing, I doubt anyone is going to judge that, or at least I hope not.

I know it is very hard for family to say anything but what a great person they are, they are so loving and would never ever do anything wrong. I am pretty sure John Wayne Gacy's sister said he loved kids and was such a good man. The point is, even if the information is not all sunshine and roses, it plays a part in finding, recovering and final justice for the victim. I do think family will always look at their family members in nothing less than positive terms. That is normal.

Drugs/alcohol abuse is important to know because, how he survives the elements, the people that he could have been around. Many reasons. None of them judging reasons!!

I am posting this because I know many lurk from LL & her friends. No one here on this site is judging Brandon, we want him found! That is the goal and the only goal!

Well said! IMO whether he was under the influence or not doesn't make him less important. But it is relevant in figuring out where his body could be, what could have happened to him and whether or not he may have decided to go on the run. People under the influence do not think rationally. There was a case I was following recently where a man left a bar to walk a few blocks home in the winter (and was heavily intoxicated) and never made it home. They later found his body under someone's porch. Why did he crawl under that porch and succumb to the elements rather than going home? Intoxication!

I have seen several posts out there re: involuntary missing. I know I've said this before but I believe it should be repeated. I've followed lots of missing person cases and they will ALWAYS list a MP as INVOLUNTARY MISSING unless they have proof to the contrary. It really means little IMO.

I've also noticed lots of people trying to compare B's case to other MP cases and I think what is happening is these people have never followed MP cases and had no idea there were so many. IMO there is very little chance of a link between B and any other MP. I just don't see it, but that's just MOO.

If there's an MSM article saying he left the house between 11-12 I would love to see it!

I think by comparing it makes it easier in their mind to jump at LE accusing them of not doing their job. LE is not going to handle all cases the same or do exactly what people think they should do.

Plus I think that shows like CSI etc...give the public unrealistic expectations. Real life is not like TV shows.

Well said! IMO whether he was under the influence or not doesn't make him less important. But it is relevant in figuring out where his body could be, what could have happened to him and whether or not he may have decided to go on the run. People under the influence do not think rationally. There was a case I was following recently where a man left a bar to walk a few blocks home in the winter (and was heavily intoxicated) and never made it home. They later found his body under someone's porch. Why did he crawl under that porch and succumb to the elements rather than going home? Intoxication!

Oh how sad, and a good example on why it is important to know. So many people have died due to the elements when intoxicated/drug use. You can feel hot , take off all your clothes and it is 10 below out there but you don't feel it. Many other ways this can happen.

If people can step back, step out of the mindset they have boxed themselves into, and realize that while they may think people are being nosy, that is not what it is about. Factoring all the pieces connected to the victim makes the difference in whether they are found or not. And isn't that the common goal. finding Brandon?

Oh how sad, and a good example on why it is important to know. So many people have died due to the elements when intoxicated/drug use. You can feel hot , take off all your clothes and it is 10 below out there but you don't feel it. Many other ways this can happen.

If people can step back, step out of the mindset they have boxed themselves into, and realize that while they may think people are being nosy, that is not what it is about. Factoring all the pieces connected to the victim makes the difference in whether they are found or not. And isn't that the common goal. finding Brandon?

I would hope that's the goal. I do wonder though... If the goal is to sue Coke County, I want no part of it. You can place blame on the dispatcher all you want but it's not helping to find B IMO. And if you are placing blame, some of it has to go to K and A too and B if he was under the influence. That's MOO.

My question right now is how could the phone have pinged 3 miles away at 1:18? Is that an error by Verizon? Is it possible he made it that far on foot in the time frame we have? Did someone take him there by vehicle? Was the phone thrown out the window to throw everyone off before going on the run? What is the story with the neighbor/friend he called saying he was being chased at Walmart?

I would hope that's the goal. I do wonder though... If the goal is to sue Coke County, I want no part of it. You can place blame on the dispatcher all you want but it's not helping to find B IMO. And if you are placing blame, some of it has to go to K and A too and B if he was under the influence. That's MOO.

Same here, no part of it at all!

I do feel bad for the dispatcher, her name being made public, even if it was only her first name it was not right to make it public.

Just my opinion. You cannot tell one story for 7 months then change the it because, someone says to. But the whole story has changed daily anyways what is the difference now.
I agree no 2 stories are the same you cannot compare them.
I guess I just have a different view of this case than a lot of people.
Yes Brandon Lawson is a man that has 4 children that need some kind of closure in there lives of to where their dad is.

Ugh! More comments about filing a lawsuit on HFBL. I'm starting to wonder what the true purpose was of releasing the 911 tape? Was it really to help find B? (I have not seen LL make these comments. Just want to make that clear) I'm just so sick and tired of sue happy low lifers in our world. (this is not directed towards LL or anyone else specific) Did you all read about the man who drove his car into flood waters in Colorado who is now suing the rescuers for not blocking the road and taking too long to rescue him? AND to think first responders risked their lives ,[modsnip]?

If LL and company were to file a lawsuit they better remember that everything they've ever said from the beginning would all come out in the courtroom.

Who is responsible for B running out of gas that night? B is. Unless someone punched a hole in his gas tank without his knowledge HE is responsible for that and nobody else.

What if the gas gauge was faulty/not working? Well it's his responsibility to get that fixed or be well aware of how much gas is in there at all times.

What if he got chased from Walmart and was running from a bad guy?
Well a responsible person would not drive out on a deserted highway with bad guys chasing him. He would call 911 or drive to the nearest police station.

Why did B drive out Hwy 277 that night KNOWING he did not have much gas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9