TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will see what I can do. I'll present it to him for his thoughts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:heartbeat:

I know FBI was there back in September, but I don't think they stayed very long. Also, i can't really get into it here but there's a lot that hasn't been discussed in our threads here that he might want to hear about.

Also this is Brandon's thread and I mean no disrespect so we should take it to CC thread or PM.

Did FBI get involved in Brandon's case? I don't remember reading it if so.

[emoji813]beat:

I know FBI was there back in September, but I don't think they stayed very long. Also, i can't really get into it here but there's a lot that hasn't been discussed in our threads here that he might want to hear about.

Also this is Brandon's thread and I mean no disrespect so we should take it to CC thread or PM.

Did FBI get involved in Brandon's case? I don't remember reading it if so.

I believe it was only the Texas Rangers, but I could be wrong.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

I believe it was only the Texas Rangers, but I could be wrong.
This is now thread #4, so I wouldn't begin to know where to go look for information on my next question, so I'll ask - knowing it's probably a re-ask and I apologize for that.

Did they find his shoes down by the river?

This is now thread #4, so I wouldn't begin to know where to go look for information on my next question, so I'll ask - knowing it's probably a re-ask and I apologize for that.

Did they find his shoes down by the river?

No, nothing has ever been found.
But iirc his shoes were somewhat a big deal, I remember the description even had the year of the shoes, "2013 Nike Air Maxx". Idk why though, because that is a very common shoe, regardless of the year.

The disconnect for me still is the conversation he had with his brother. Didn't see say he was hiding in the bushes or something?
*snipped by me*
I don't believe the transcript of the call Brandon made to his brother has ever been made public. At least not to my knowledge.
Iirc it was stated that KL had told the officer on site that BL was hiding in the bushes because of an outstanding warrant & BL was scared to come out, not knowing that BL had made the 9-1-1 call.

Do you really believe LE has not investigated where LL was that night? This is suppose to be a non victim bashing site. So until LE states she or KL are suspects, they are victims. When I say "she wasn't there" I mean, she says she was not there and there is no proof whatsoever that she had anything to do with the disappearance of Brandon. What questions do you want answered from people that say they do not know what happened. People expect her to answer questions like "what was the fight about"? And want to know if the police questioned her children. Really?? I wouldn't answer these questions either. People are making a big deal about a few minutes difference on a time line, not even a big discrepancy.
And you have to remember, LL was openly speaking and answering questions until a group of people started A site and openly attacked family members. She was also attacked on other sites. I believe she and other family members have good reason for not talking publicly about the situation. They obviously have stalkers. I would think they are talking to the people who need to know.
And if someone I know where trying to kill me, I would absolutely identify them in my 911 call, that's what I was trying to say. I wouldn't call them "some guys". I would be screaming "It's my husband!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't it more important to deal w the bad dealings of the public, and use them to help find Brandon. ALL families before them have faced this and many have come out on the other side w public support. They'll have to decide if they can get over their feelings of being hurt for help in finding their loved one.

Isn't it more important to deal w the bad dealings of the public, and use them to help find Brandon. ALL families before them have faced this and many have come out on the other side w public support. They'll have to decide if they can get over their feelings of being hurt for help in finding their loved one.
Everyone handles these situations differently. We seem to have more respect for, and hold in higher regard, those who step up and face whatever comes there way.

But these aren't movie stars and they didnt ask for these paparazzi type interrogation tactics, and the truth is they don't owe the public anything. However, I have come to realize that the stronger you are with your public persona, the more sympathy and support you gain, so it certainly would behoove the family to step up to the plate.

Anyone who thinks that the wife is behind Brandon's disappearance hasn't been listening to the 9-1-1 call.

*snipped by me*
I don't believe the transcript of the call Brandon made to his brother has ever been made public. At least not to my knowledge.
Iirc it was stated that KL had told the officer on site that BL was hiding in the bushes because of an outstanding warrant & BL was scared to come out, not knowing that BL had made the 9-1-1 call.

That's what I don't understand, the brother says he's hiding because of the warrant, but then they say the warrant wasn't that big of a deal. Which is it? If KL did in fact tell the officer he was hiding and HE knew there was a warrant, why didn't law enforcement go look for him and arrest him for the warrant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would the warrant even be mentioned, especially to a law enforcement officer??

In regards to the warrant and hiding in the bushes...I thought I read that it was 'misinformation' and it never occurred.. I mean that Kyle ever said that to the Deputy...let me see if I can find it... I spent two hrs looking for the reference QueenBea has mentioned about the Y north of Bronte I know there was a discussion prior but per usual I can't find it LOL. I was curious if the cell phone ping, the SAR dog hit to the northwest and the Y are all in the same general area, as in supposed the ping is in a 3 mile radius? and the SAR dog had a small response and led them northwest and it turned up nothing and then if you go to the Y north of Bronte are you in that 3 mile radius? I think that was also discussed and I'm looking....

Random thought..(I think) if Brandon was hiding in the bushes with the Deputy there(waiting)...he would have no need to be running 10 mins up the road in a field....sorry but that simply does not match up at all...

Quote Originally Posted by nannymo
From the Observer facebook page:
Phone records revealed the missing man, Brandon Lawson, was speaking to his brother, Kyle Lawson, just after 1 am. During subsequent interviews with Kyle Lawson, he revealed he had been on the phone with his brother, Brandon, when Deputy Neal arrived at the disabled vehicle and was hiding in the brush watching Deputy Neal inspect his truck. Someone is not telling the story correctly.

Ranch Wife Post #579 on Thread 2..snipped..."K was seen putting gas in a gas can after 7am that morning at stripes or was he just seen getting gas?" He was seen putting gas in a gas can exactly like what was found by the tow company in the back of the truck."

"How long after arrival did Dep Neal leave the truck location and did he return back at 4:30am or any other time after that?" KL told the deputy that his brother must have found a ride into get gas and since he had to work the next morning, he was headed back to San Angelo. The deputy then inspected the vehicle and looked for keys so it could be moved off the highway. When none were found, he turned on the hazard lights and locked the vehicle. He then immediately headed south to make sure the stranded motorist wasn't walking back toward San Angelo.

Rumors were out that the deputy saw a light in the bushes. He has told me he did not. LE did not find a spot in the brush where BL was supposedly hiding. This information came from LL to me and also to LE resulting from the search she conducted on Sunday morning, August 11, 2013.

Also...I want to make sure I am understanding something else too...Kyle only helped in the 'search' the two days that LL stayed in the hotel in Bronte...he has not participated in any others? And if I follow correctly...he and his gf went with the gas cans...drove up and down the road for a bit...went back home? and came back out looking again with another friend? Or the friend was with them the first time? Or is the person that could have been with Brandon when he says 'they' ran into them? Maybe it was the friend hiding in the bushes?

I've always thought there was either a 3rd person in the car that night with KL & his gf or the 3rd person was originally with BL & then KL & the gf swooped him up while delivering the empty gas can.
eta: from what I just re-read from RW's post, she says KL was seen putting gas into a gas can like the one found in the back of the truck by the tow truck driver; so to me she is neither confirming nor denying that KL did or did not put gas in that truck, right?

I'll look at a map tomorrow & see if I can figure out if the Y is in fact within a 3 mile radius. I know the Y would be north but probably more northeast, but I'm guessing, I haven't been down that road personally in several years.

I am pretty sure KL assumed BL was hiding in the brush (since he was not present) while he and the deputy were at the truck. I also am pretty sure KL stated he told BL there was a cop at his truck and BL said he was 10 minutes up the road. I don't think KL & BL's conversation was recorded to be released to the public. KL has stated he had bad reception and his GF was texting BL. The only thing concerning me is why did BL not tell KL he called 911? And why did he not leave LL a message when he called her numerous times? I am of the opinion BL "ran into someone" after he called LL. I cannot remember the time KL stated he last talked or heard from BL, but I'm pretty sure it was after the 911 call. So why did he not say something to KL or the GF then? I might try to go look back at all the phone call times that have been stated and start a timeline of phone calls only. Maybe that will help get a handle on all the calls/texts.

KL...unknown friend.....K's gf with issues....dirty cops....cartels.....hmmmm

I'll look at a map tomorrow & see if I can figure out if the Y is in fact within a 3 mile radius. I know the Y would be north but probably more northeast, but I'm guessing, I haven't been down that road personally in several years.

The Y is 8.63 miles North of Bronte. Brandon was approx. 3 miles South of Bronte. He would have had to go straight through the town of Bronte on foot to get to the Y. I think whoever was talking about the Y was thinking he might be hidden there. I don't see any indication he would have been there on his own.

I personally don't think there were any dirty cops there that night. The 2 deputies on call were both close to Bronte and i am not a believer there were any highway patrol or troopers involved, but that's just my opinion.

Phone/Text Timeline-Please add to or correct anything you see that is incorrect.

August 9, 2013
11:53 PM BL leaves the home in San Angelo after a fight with LL

August 10, 2013
12:38 AM BL calls his brother K to bring him gas. KL goes by BL's house and picks up a gas can LL left on the porch.

12:53AM BL calls 911

1:10AM KL and deputy Neill arrive at the abandoned truck-BL is not there

1:19AM BL calls KL-BL says he is bleeding-in a field and 10 minutes up the road

GF texts BL a few times within this time but detailed times are not available. At on point GF texts BL cop is at his truck. No times tho.

LL says last ping was at 1:19 AM about 4 1/4 miles from the truck and at the Colorado River. (The Colorado River is only about a mile or more from the truck on 277.) So 4 1/4 miles on the River had to be to the East or West.

LL woke up at 4:30 AM and had 3 missed calls from BL-no time stamp in conversationas to specific times he called.

KL says BL's phone rang until 3:30AM. (which doesn't match the ping info. If the phone rings, it has to ping doesn't it?)

The Y is 8.63 miles North of Bronte. Brandon was approx. 3 miles South of Bronte. He would have had to go straight through the town of Bronte on foot to get to the Y. I think whoever was talking about the Y was thinking he might be hidden there. I don't see any indication he would have been there on his own.

Well Rats! I was hoping it would be a feasible thing only to give searchers a new place to look for Brandon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman