TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well one hopes she is better...Are her and K still together? What job did K move into after Brandon disappeared?

It appears they are still together. I actually think they are engaged. KL went to the east coast for awhile to work... He's back in Texas now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LL has said that Kl gf was texting Brandon but Brandon was not texting back. I think she said they reached him by phone only once but the reception was so bad they could only make out that he was bleeding and 10 miles up the road and the call was cut off.
It was said in one of the interviews that KL and gf first went out alone thinking they were only going out to help Brandon but when they couldn't find him went back to San Angelo and picked up someone else ( not sure how many) then they drove up and down the highway until early morning when KL's paycheck hit his account and he went to purchase the gas to leave at the truck in case Brandon came back to the truck. All this time family had no idea he called 911. This is all from just memory but I think it's accurate.

Just my opinion but in regards to the previous post, I have also always been very suspicious of the Sheriffs wife's posts and "articles" in the days and weeks after he went missing. She was even offering to give confidential information to people in private emails.
I believe she poisoned the minds of the locals and is a big reason the family was not allowed to search on private land.

Isn't it more important to deal w the bad dealings of the public, and use them to help find Brandon. ALL families before them have faced this and many have come out on the other side w public support. They'll have to decide if they can get over their feelings of being hurt for help in finding their loved one.

Did you read all the attacks they went through? LL has small children to protect. That would be priority #1. It wasn't just "hurt feelings" like you say. There were actually safety concerns.

Did you read all the attacks they went through? LL has small children to protect. That would be priority #1. It wasn't just "hurt feelings" like you say. There were actually safety concerns.

Safety concerns for who? If you're referring to the kids, that's very troubling.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Where did you come up with hurt feelings? And before anyone jumps on the sheriffs wife, they may want to take a step back and look at original PI that was more than willing to spill everything in pm! So can't be put on the public when someone very close to the case gave info like a free for all...

August 9, 2013
11:53 PM BL leaves the home in San Angelo after a fight with LL

August 10, 2013
12:38 AM BL calls his brother K to bring him gas. KL goes by BL's house and picks up a gas can LL left on the porch.

12:53AM BL calls 911

I drove this road from San Angelo to Abilene today. Here is what bothers me. BL's house is just off the Loop. I started my mileage and time at the entrance BL would have made IF he left his house and went straight to Bronte. It was 6:20pm, so give him 5 more minutes (6:15) to be fair to get from his house to the entrance of the Loop. I arrived at the cross on the highway before you get to Bronte where BL ran out of gas and called his brother at 6:42pm. I did not speed, but went the speed limit between 70-75. It should have taken BL no more than 30 minutes to arrive at the place he ran out of gas. But instead it is 45 minutes for BL to arrive at this spot and call KL. What was he doing that other 15 minutes? It is aprox. 30 miles. That would take at the most 3 gallons of gas. Who leaves town at that time of night to travel to Ft. Worth with less that 2-3 gallons of gas in their truck?

What I am getting at is I think Brandon was headed only to Bronte and thought he had enough gas to get there. He was planning to get gas at the station in Bronte.

Who was he going to meet? Was in spontaneous? Did he call them? So many unanswered questions.

If this was a drug deal gone bad and the "cartel" was behind his disappearance, this would make sense why LL left town within a month. It could also explain why KL has not stated in MSM what his thoughts are and what BL could have told/texted him after his 911 call. I think KL knows more about what could have happened, but just does not have enough evidence to prove anything.

Unfortunately, it is my opinion BL is deceased. It is so sad.

LL has said that Kl gf was texting Brandon but Brandon was not texting back. I think she said they reached him by phone only once but the reception was so bad they could only make out that he was bleeding and 10 miles up the road and the call was cut off.
It was said in one of the interviews that KL and gf first went out alone thinking they were only going out to help Brandon but when they couldn't find him went back to San Angelo and picked up someone else ( not sure how many) then they drove up and down the highway until early morning when KL's paycheck hit his account and he went to purchase the gas to leave at the truck in case Brandon came back to the truck. All this time family had no idea he called 911. This is all from just memory but I think it's accurate.

BBM

Don't you mean 10 minutes up the road? I think that was what was stated in an earlier thread. 10 miles up the road would have been way past the Y to Abilene/Sweetwater. 10 minutes up the road (walking/running) would have been closer to the Colorado river.

BBM

Don't you mean 10 minutes up the road? I think that was what was stated in an earlier thread. 10 miles up the road would have been way past the Y to Abilene/Sweetwater. 10 minutes up the road (walking/running) would have been closer to the Colorado river.

Maybe it really was 10 MILES not minutes. If B was running in the woods/field from someone, calling 9-1-1, & texting with KL's gf, it'd be safe to say he wouldn't know he was "10 minutes up the road". I'm sure he wasn't also checking the time while doing all the above mentioned things. So it'd be justified to believe the 10 miles vs the 10 minutes.

Maybe it really was 10 MILES not minutes. If B was running in the woods/field from someone, calling 9-1-1, & texting with KL's gf, it'd be safe to say he wouldn't know he was "10 minutes up the road". I'm sure he wasn't also checking the time while doing all the above mentioned things. So it'd be justified to believe the 10 miles vs the 10 minutes.

To you and nannymo both! Makes absolute sense to me. We have all asked...repeatedly for clarification! :tantrum:

If I'm reading the timeline correctly, there's about 40 minutes between calling for gas and the 10 minutes/miles call. He'd have to be wicked fast to have run 10 miles in only 40 minutes. I'm more inclined to think minutes. But then again, I'm from Michigan where we measure travel distances in time not miles. :)

If I'm reading the timeline correctly, there's about 40 minutes between calling for gas and the 10 minutes/miles call. He'd have to be wicked fast to have run 10 miles in only 40 minutes. I'm more inclined to think minutes. But then again, I'm from Michigan where we measure travel distances in time not miles. :)

I normally state how far somewhere is in time as well, like Dallas is 5 hours east of us, not *advertiser censored* # of miles. And all this time I've always just went by what was previously said "10 minutes up the road". But after seeing the possible slip up on the wording or just a possible typo it got me thinking, would he really know or think he was 10 minutes up the road? Was he checking the time?
Remember he had no pockets in the camo shorts he was said to be wearing, his shoes weren't tied (per pictures posted of B, he never had his shoes laced tightly or tied like you normally would a pair of tennis shoes), he would've had his keys & wallet in his hand(s) since they weren't left in the truck, talking on the phone &/or trying to text AND while running up the road or being chased thru a field or into the woods. And nothing was dropped, or if it was, it hasn't been found to date.
Maybe he caught a ride & looked at the clock when he got in so he'd know to tell someone he was 10 minutes up the road. ???

It was stated 10 minutes... My mistake

Here's what I don't get, it's probably been explained, but it's been a while since I read through all of Brandon's threads, and I can't find an answer.
Brandon called 911 at 12:54 am.
Brandon's brother, the brother's gf and a deputy arrive at Brandon's vehicle at 1:10 am.
Brandon was on the phone to the brother's gf at 1:19 am (and possibly a few minutes before, 1:19 was the last reported contact).
She was warning Brandon that a deputy was there bc she knew Brandon had a warrant out and she assumed he would try to avoid LE. She didn't know Brandon had called 911.
Why wasn't Brandon like, "Thank goodness! I'm the one who called 911 and asked the cops to come out here. I need help. Y'all have to find me. Get the cop to turn on his flashing lights and maybe I can make my way towards him." ?
Brandon requested the cops come out, and then doesn't mention that to the brother's gf, when she tells him LE is here? I don't remember if the cops were there bc of the trucker's call to LE or a motorist's call or Brandon's call, but it doesn't matter. Brandon would think they were there bc of his own call.
Any explanations?
(All of this is from a timeline posted in thread 3 and attributed to the Blogtalk interview. I didn't repost timeline bc I think someone mentioned a revision. This article gives supporting details, with times a few minutes different http://sanangelolive.com/news/2013-09-24/missing-dead-or-run-where-brandon-lawson.)

Here is what I think happened. BL ran out of gas. He called his bro to bring him gas before he "ran into someone". KL, BL and gf texted some.

Brandon "ran into someone". He's in a fight, or whatever. Takes off. He's running for his life. He's in a field. He confronts his chaser and holds him down and calls 911. (The other voice that says yes to an ambulance.). The "other guy" finds Brandon. Another fight or whatever occurs. BL is running, bleeding and calls gf. Reception is awful there. This is the 1:19 or just before that contact with gf. He says I'm bleeding. He's cutting out on his phone because of the bad reception. She can't understand him and they get cut off. The last contact at 1:19 I think was a text possibly. The "others guys" have caught up with BL. The 1:19 text does not necessarily have to be Bl. Could have been "the other guys". That is just my take on all this and it's what I have drawn from all the information we have received. I still think Brandon also ran into someone in San Angelo before he left town. JMO tho.

Just my opinion but in regards to the previous post, I have also always been very suspicious of the Sheriffs wife's posts and "articles" in the days and weeks after he went missing. She was even offering to give confidential information to people in private emails.
RSBM. Do you know if the offer still stands? I'd love to email her.

Ok, if BL got in a fight where are his personal belongings? Common sense says he would have dropped something since he has NO pockets. Or someone was very detailed and made sure they picked up everything, but how do they know what belongings he had on him?

So sad and confusing. In just over two months it will mark TWO YEARS since that night in August when Brandon vanished! He has missed so much in those two years, especially in the amount his youngest boys have grown and changed. Even a clue would would be great!! How is it possible that NO ONE OUT THERE KNOWS A SINGLE THING!?!?

Eta:
Is there a possibility that there is truly NO ONE (other than Brandon himself) that knows what happened that night? Could he have been undwr the influence of something, ran out of gas ans simply wondered off to become victim to the elements and wild life?

*(For the record, this isnt what I think happened.)

So sad and confusing. In just over two months it will mark TWO YEARS since that night in August when Brandon vanished! He has missed so much in those two years, especially in the amount his youngest boys have grown and changed. Even a clue would would be great!! How is it possible that NO ONE OUT THERE KNOWS A SINGLE THING!?!?

Eta:
Is there a possibility that there is truly NO ONE (other than Brandon himself) that knows what happened that night? Could he have been undwr the influence of something, ran out of gas ans simply wondered off to become victim to the elements and wild life?

*(For the record, this isnt what I think happened.)
If he became a victim of the element, what happened to his phone, keys, shoes etc? Nothing has been found

That is what prevents me from believing he is JUST a victim to nature or wild hogs.
IF he was under the influence & he was THAT messed up, I don't know how far he could've gotten in just the short time between the time KL & his gf last talked/texted with B to the time he quit answering calls/texts, therefore IF the area was searched on Friday, Saturday & Sunday, I really think something would've been found. At least by now a shred of fabric from clothing, keys, phone, or hell even a shoe....SOMETHING!!!!
But here were are 2 years out & still nothing, no one seems any closer today than they were August 9, 2013.
Praying for his kiddos, they sure seemed to love their daddy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member