TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few things about this story make no sense to me.

(1) Brandon is in enough trouble to call for the police despite having an active warrant. Okay. Must be pretty bad for him to do so. Yet for some reason he mentions nothing to his brother or his brother's girlfriend about what this trouble is? Yeah, not buying it. Either this supposed trouble never existed or the brother and the brother's girlfriend are holding back information. Why?

(2) A police officer and Brandon's brother are at his (Brandon's) vehicle together. According to Brandon's brother, Brandon is hiding in the bushes and communicating with him. Yet somehow neither the police officer nor Brandon's brother see or hear anything. If he's being chased down, grabbed or murdered surely there would be something visible or audible, right? Or was Brandon "ten minutes up the road"? You can't eat your cake and have it too. Either he's nearby hiding in the brush or he's "ten minutes up the road" but if he's nearby then there's no way he gets chased without either the officer or Brandon's brother seeing or hearing something. Sorry.

(3) I've read that the area is supposed to be rife with old wells and such things that Brandon could've fallen into. Fair enough. Still, you'd think that the landowners would have knowledge of these things being located on their property. They may not have a map showing the locations but surely they could shed some light on whether these actually exist in the immediate area.

(4) The 911 call. This might be a lot simpler if anyone could actually decipher what Brandon said. I've seen multiple transcripts and opinions here and elsewhere but I don't think anybody's got it quite right. Maybe Brandon was so panicked that he was speaking gibberish to a degree. I don't know. He sounds impaired to me. I hear "threw some guys over" while most here seem to hear "pulled some guys over." I hear "shot the first guy" while a lot of folks hear "got the first guy" or "not the first guy." I can't decide whether I think Brandon says "Yeah... no, I need the cops" or if someone else is saying "Yeah" and then Brandon says 'no, I need the cops." I lean more toward Brandon says "Yeah" and then changes his mind and says "no, I need the cops." Then there's the odd use of "we" when he says "we're out here going towards Abilene..." Sure, he could be referring to himself and his alleged pursuers but, to me, it would be odd that he would group these pursuers in with himself. Either he wasn't alone when he ran out of gas or maybe it was a Freudian slip? And at the beginning of the call, I don't hear anything close to "state trooper" or even just "trooper." IMO, there's a definite S sound there but other than that I've no clue.

Of course all the above and the following is JMHO. I started out believing that Brandon was ridiculously unlucky and ran afoul of some ne'er do wells which led to his demise. Now? I think he's in hiding/on the run. Too many aspects of the murdered theory don't make sense to me. How did he even run out of gas? The linchpin of the entire story. Who doesn't notice well in advance that a vehicle is almost out of gas? I understand that he was supposed to have left upset but I still think Brandon would've noticed that his truck was near empty, especially if he was supposed to be driving to his father's house.

I still question if the truck was ever out of gas. Why did the brother take more than one gas can out to the truck? The nearest gas station wasn't that far away. Why several gas cans? Common sense says put enough gas in the truck to get it to the gas station, and put more in from the pump. Since the truck was towed eventually, and allegedly, someone did put gas in it, there's no way to ever know if it was really out of gas on the side of the road that night. There was no key for the Deputy to check.

And why put the empty cans in the back of the truck until morning? If Brandon came back to the truck during the night, what was he supposed to do with empty gas cans? According to the girlfriend, he was in the situation because he had no money, and was out of gas. How were empty gas cans left in the back of the truck going to help him if he returned to it?

I still question if the voice on the 911 call is really Brandon. Law enforcement has never verified that it is or isn't. A lot of family members sound similar on the phone.

Personally, I don't think the guy ever left home that night. My personal opinion is that people have been looking in the wrong place this whole time. I wish they would just start over from the beginning, back to Square One, and see where it goes now.

All this time later, he's still missing, and his children deserve closure and answers.

I still question if the truck was ever out of gas. Why did the brother take more than one gas can out to the truck? The nearest gas station wasn't that far away. Why several gas cans? Common sense says put enough gas in the truck to get it to the gas station, and put more in from the pump. Since the truck was towed eventually, and allegedly, someone did put gas in it, there's no way to ever know if it was really out of gas on the side of the road that night. There was no key for the Deputy to check.

And why put the empty cans in the back of the truck until morning? If Brandon came back to the truck during the night, what was he supposed to do with empty gas cans? According to the girlfriend, he was in the situation because he had no money, and was out of gas. How were empty gas cans left in the back of the truck going to help him if he returned to it?

I still question if the voice on the 911 call is really Brandon. Law enforcement has never verified that it is or isn't. A lot of family members sound similar on the phone.

Personally, I don't think the guy ever left home that night
. My personal opinion is that people have been looking in the wrong place this whole time. I wish they would just start over from the beginning, back to Square One, and see where it goes now.

All this time later, he's still missing, and his children deserve closure and answers.

Bolded by me. I agree with your opinion. Nothing adds up. I don't believe his missus and I don't believe his brother.

New to this thread. Has anyone on the forums mentioned similarities between this case and the Wamsley/Hornickel case where a young couple had taken meth and died in a snowstorm? Does anyone know if Brandon was known to use meth? It's clear that Brandon is in a panic on the 911 tape, so I don't know how much that contributes to the incoherence we hear. But I see some similarities in both the 911 calls and the case in general. Fast speech, panic, incoherent stories, claims of being followed or chased, claims of other people being present (that in the Wamsley/Hornickel case, later turned out to not exist), leaving the vehicle and wandering off, etc. It may very well be that Brandon had a run-in with someone, as he did indicate that more than one person was present. Unfortunately, no one else can be heard. For this reason, I can't help wondering if he wasn't tweaking.

As someone who lives out in the country, I do find it odd that a grown man would set out on a desolate road in the middle of the night with an empty fuel tank and no gas can. I guess he was upset from the argument with his gf, but that oversight is also another indication that he may have been high. To me, the most striking similarities was the fact that both Michael Wamsley and Brandon Lawson Both reported details that were disjointed and lacking additional context: other people, being pushed over, vehicle accidents where no evidence of accidents occurred. They both wandered away from their cars/locations, but could not/would not give specifics as to exactly where. They both seemed lost, and they both reported being either chased, followed, hiding, etc. Brandon claimed to be "up the road", but from the 911 tape and also Audrey's account of her conversation with Brandon, he was scrambling through the brush cross-country. Someone taking meth can cover a whole lot of ground in a few hours and become very vulnerable to the elements in extreme conditions. :(

On the 911 tape, at the end of the conversation as the dispatch op was asking "Hello? Hello?", you can hear a quiet whisper: "Help me."

Yes Batbrat, it has been discussed and welcome to our thread! This is a very interesting case with several scenarios to ponder. BL was known to use drugs. I am not remembering which ones, but I do believe he and KL both were using. BL had supposedly been clean for some time, but we have heard rumors he had started using again. There was also a rumor that he was involved in an argument in the parking lot of Walmart, but it is just rumor. I live 90 miles north of San Angelo and I travel that highway often. He was within walking distance of town and a 24 hour gas station. I also know that I had better have enough gas to get to Bronte when I leave San Angelo because there is NOTHING anywhere else between Abilene and San Angelo....so for BL to leave SA for Ft. Worth at midnight and not check his gas gauge is unusual in that area. There is not much anywhere in the middle of the night around San Angelo.

I think it is possible he was hallucinating. But I believe if he had been hallucinating, someone would have found his body out in the open by now. That area is full of homes up and down the highway. It's not the wilderness.

Also, I am pretty sure I hear a second person on the 911 tape at the end. I think BL was headed to Bronte to hook up with someone on a back road to buy drugs. Not sure how he was going to pay for them since he supposedly had no money, but then again how was he planning to get to Ft. Worth on an empty tank and no money? I think something went terribly wrong, BL was killed and his body taken somewhere else. JMO

Looking forward to your input!
:welcome4:

Personally, I don't think the guy ever left home that night. My personal opinion is that people have been looking in the wrong place this whole time. I wish they would just start over from the beginning, back to Square One, and see where it goes now.

Interesting point. Brandons gf did leave their apartment and go stay in a hotel the very next day after his truck was found out on the road and did the missing person's report in the county where his truck was found abandoned. Could this have been to make sure to take any focus off their home, which she also moved out of very shortly after he went missing? I wonder if it would be possible to search or have cadaver dogs search that property they had rented? How about his truck, any idea where that is now? As for the phone call, Its true many family members sound alike! My daughters who are teenagers can't tell my sister and I apart on the phone. Nothing has sat right with me in regards to his gf, brother and his bro'so gf from the start! All just my opinion!

Interesting point. Brandons gf did leave their apartment and go stay in a hotel the very next day after his truck was found out on the road and did the missing person's report in the county where his truck was found abandoned. Could this have been to make sure to take any focus off their home, which she also moved out of very shortly after he went missing? I wonder if it would be possible to search or have cadaver dogs search that property they had rented? How about his truck, any idea where that is now? As for the phone call, Its true many family members sound alike! My daughters who are teenagers can't tell my sister and I apart on the phone. Nothing has sat right with me in regards to his gf, brother and his bro'so gf from the start! All just my opinion!
Another question was why did she file a missing person's report in Coke County? Why call Coke County asking about him? If they lived in San Angelo, wouldn't common sense say to call that local agency? Why call a county that they had no ties to? A random county on the way to his supposed destination. At the time, she was unaware of the 911 call. So why Coke County, the place where it all just so happened to come to a head at?

As for the truck, it was being purchased from another individual and was still titled in that person's name. The truck was released to someone (title holder?) from the towing yard, and turned back over to the girlfriend or the brother or someone in the mix. It was later either sold or returned to the title holder. Eventually, the truck was passed on to another unrelated owner. At the time it was towed, there was really no reason, I'm guessing, for law enforcement to treat it as anything other than a vehicle that some guy ditched on the side of the road.

I wonder if Brandon was acting as an informant for law enforcement...this may explain a lot. Like why his supposed arrest warrant was not followed up on by LE; maybe he struck a bargain with LE to help them bust a meth distribution ring, for example? This might explain why he moved away from Fort Worth--relocated to San Angelo for his and his family's safety? Could this be why both LE and LL are mum, and/or give many cryptic or roundabout answers about the facts in the case, and whoever Brandon may have tangled with? Could there be a larger investigation going on, which too much public info release by any involved party (including Brandon's wife and brother) could jeopardize? Could LL and K have known this all along, explaining why LL stayed in a motel after the disappearance--for her own safety? The night Brandon went missing, could he have had an appointment to meet with drug dealers, perhaps out at that little roadside rest area on I-277? Could something have gone wrong with them? Is there any definitive proof that Brandon "ran out of gas"--or was that the agreed-upon "cover story" to hide the details of a bigger investigation he was involved in? A big "if", but IMO worth keeping in mind.

Veritas, I think that could be as close to any other scenario anyone has come up with yet.

1. I do believe he ran out of gas and his pickup was empty.
2. I don't believe family or friends had anything to do with his disappearance.
3. I do believe it was drug related, weather it was a planned drug deal or not I am not sure what I think.
4. I don't believe Brandon is alive.
:twocents:

I believe it was Brandon's wife who stated in one of the phone interviews that she thinks Brandon must have stopped somewhere on the way before his truck reached the point it did. She pointed out the distance from home to where his truck stopped was 35 miles, and that the high speed limit/low traffic volume should have allowed him to get to that point much faster than he did. From the time he left home (11:53 pm) to when he called 911 (somewhere between 12:50 and 12:53 am), was about 60 minutes. That means his average speed on that trip was only 58.3 mph. Doesn't seem very fast, but there are some factors I think that would have kept his rate of speed low, without him even stopping off anywhere:

(1) I'm sure that his rate of speed was much slower as he left the apartment, if he had to drive on any smaller streets or roads (especially those with traffic lights) on his way to the highway.
(2) Once his truck did run out of gas on the highway, he may have coasted at decreasing speed for at least a minute or two, if he were already moving at a good clip.
(3) It appears that Brandon did not immediately call anyone to tell them his situation--he called 911 from "the middle of a field", after apparently witnessing and/or being involved in something that was going down out there (he called his brother to ask for gas AFTER placing his 911 call). So there's no telling what time his truck actually came to a stop, or how long he was involved in these events before he called 911.

These factors could account for the lost time, and combined would have decreased his average mph traveled significantly. I'm thinking he probably did not make any stops between home and the roadside where his truck came to a stop.

I believe it was Brandon's wife who stated in one of the phone interviews that she thinks Brandon must have stopped somewhere on the way before his truck reached the point it did. She pointed out the distance from home to where his truck stopped was 35 miles, and that the high speed limit/low traffic volume should have allowed him to get to that point much faster than he did. From the time he left home (11:53 pm) to when he called 911 (somewhere between 12:50 and 12:53 am), was about 60 minutes. That means his average speed on that trip was only 58.3 mph. Doesn't seem very fast, but there are some factors I think that would have kept his rate of speed low, without him even stopping off anywhere:

(1) I'm sure that his rate of speed was much slower as he left the apartment, if he had to drive on any smaller streets or roads (especially those with traffic lights) on his way to the highway.
(2) Once his truck did run out of gas on the highway, he may have coasted at decreasing speed for at least a minute or two, if he were already moving at a good clip.
(3) It appears that Brandon did not immediately call anyone to tell them his situation--he called 911 from "the middle of a field", after apparently witnessing and/or being involved in something that was going down out there (he called his brother to ask for gas AFTER placing his 911 call). So there's no telling what time his truck actually came to a stop, or how long he was involved in these events before he called 911.

These factors could account for the lost time, and combined would have decreased his average mph traveled significantly. I'm thinking he probably did not make any stops between home and the roadside where his truck came to a stop.

I thought he was seen at walmart, possibly having an augment after leaving the apartment?

Another question was why did she file a missing person's report in Coke County? Why call Coke County asking about him? If they lived in San Angelo, wouldn't common sense say to call that local agency? Why call a county that they had no ties to? A random county on the way to his supposed destination. At the time, she was unaware of the 911 call. So why Coke County, the place where it all just so happened to come to a head at?

As for the truck, it was being purchased from another individual and was still titled in that person's name. The truck was released to someone (title holder?) from the towing yard, and turned back over to the girlfriend or the brother or someone in the mix. It was later either sold or returned to the title holder. Eventually, the truck was passed on to another unrelated owner. At the time it was towed, there was really no reason, I'm guessing, for law enforcement to treat it as anything other than a vehicle that some guy ditched on the side of the road.

I think she called there because that's where his truck was located out of gas. I just dont understand why file a missing persons report there and not from where HE WAS LAST SEEN BY ANYONE?

I am new to WS and just heard of this case a couple of days ago, but I've been devouring as much info as I can. Having grown up in the oilfields of West Texas not far from San Angelo, this really hits close to home...
Here's my two cents - which has probably been mentioned in bits and pieces elsewhere, but I think its important...
When I first listened to the 911 call, I thought this was another oilfield hand doing meth (too common, unfortunately) and that he was alone - at least was alone when he made the call. But after listening to it many, many times, I now believe there was someone with him - and that in the second half of the call, Brandon was actually talking more to them than the operator. He sounds totally winded, and anxious or scared. He was in a rush to convey as much information as he could - as if he felt like he would only have a few seconds to attempt a 911 call before needing to run or be confronted. For those who say he sounds incoherent, try running as fast as you can for five minutes, stop, and then try to repeat what you believe that transcript says in the same amount of time....He wouldn't have been able to just give an address and say "send the cops!" What he was describing may have seemed obvious to him because he was seeing it. But out of context it is very confusing. I can almost picture him doubled over and sucking wind when he mentions "chased into the woods"... There is a great soundcloud upload of cleaned up audio which really makes a second person being there with him plausible. It actually sounds like you can hear the crosstalk between Brandon and this person. After many listens, I'm wondering if what he said rather than something about "the first guy" was instead a winded and pissed exclamation "I'm bout to hurt this guy" - almost sounds as if he may be saying it to the other person. Right after he says that, the operator asks "Do you need an ambulance?" The "yah" sounds like the second person and is almost in a nervous or ironic laugh (could it be because Brandon just said "I'm about to hurt this guy?") before Brandon says "No, I need the cops!" Here is the sound cloud link which may already be on here somewhere
https://soundcloud.com/fromthecouv/brandon-lawson-911-call-filtered

Another point I want to make is that I've read several people wondering why Brandon's father didn't want him to drive that night. They thought maybe he was obviously drunk or something. Well, my understanding is that he was driving to Fort Worth. That's a three and a half hour drive - much of it in areas without a lot of traffic. I would try to discourage anyone I cared about from heading out on a trip like that at midnight. Especially if its someone who has a crazy schedule and has been working alot of overtime. (and is upset after an argument)... Alcohol and drugs don't even need to be in that picture - he was just most likely being a concerned father...

The last thing I wanna put out there has been touched on by a couple of other folks. Brandon MAY have been saying "scraper". Which would explain why he said "pushed some guys over" rather than "ran them off the road". If you look at the Google map imagery from just a few months before Brandon went missing, the land across from the rest area had not yet been "scraped / leveled".
attachment.php

The imagery from March 27, 2015 shows that ALOT of work had been done leveling / scraping / forming a retention pond. And in fact there appears to be a SCRAPER parked in the lot.
attachment.php
attachment.php

More than likely at the time Brandon went missing, excavation and leveling of that area had begun. Could it be that some drunk or drugged up yoyo was out there messing around with the construction equipment - driving the huge thing out onto a pitch dark road in the middle of the night with no lights? The oilfields - especially when they are booming - attract a lot of drifters, drinkers and addicts. It would not surprise me if there weren't a few guys totally wasted out there playing around. The imagery on street view shows that the entrance to the cleared out area by the pond used to wind around a small rise that has since been leveled. In the 20 minutes or so that it took for the cop and Kyle to arrive at Brandon's truck, someone could have returned the equipment and been hidden from sight easily enough. In fact, since we don't have any photos from that exact time period (overhead pics or photos taken of the construction area), it may be that there were piles of earth build up from all of the area being cleared. This could have shielded people from view. There could have been workers over there in a couple of cars getting toasted and getting rowdy. If not workers, then just some bored guys out looking for kicks and partying.
I'd be curious to know what exactly was going on in that area at the exact time of his disappearance, and if there had been any reports of people messing around with the construction equipment. Of course if it was the workers themselves messing around, there wouldn't have been any complaints about it.
Very compelling case. And heartbreaking..... If someone was out there causing trouble, they may not have directly hurt Brandon, but he may have been seriously injured while trying to run / hide from them. IF he really did say "I'm bout to hurt this guy", then there could have very well been a confrontation which obviously didn't end well..... :-(

Attachments

• Rest Area 3:14:2013.jpg
    Rest Area 3:14:2013.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Rest Area 3:27:2015.jpg
    Rest Area 3:27:2015.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 5-construction-equipment-building-construction-18-728.jpg
    5-construction-equipment-building-construction-18-728.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 133
Also, check it out - as HWY 277 enters Bronte, it becomes "State St".....Hmmmmmm... Maybe he was saying something about State after all. He didn't mention an exact location in his call other than "heading towards Abilene, so it would make sense that he would have wanted to specifically say either Hwy 277 or State St. ..... Maybe no scraper after all. But maybe edited 911 call?
attachment.php

Attachments

• State St.jpg
    State St.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 137
Maybe something about "I'm at State where the bridges cross over" ? (Where the Colorado is - that's where it basically turns into State St.). Perhaps he had caught a ride toward Bronte but something happened along the way causing he and his good samaritan to stop? That would explain how his cell phone was pinging farther away than he could have run or walked...I'll have to listen more....tomorrow!!!! Good grief its 2:15 in the morning and I can't stop thinking about this....oooooooh - and maybe it really is something about the Bronte side. If he was trying to tell them he was at State and the bridge crossing, he would want to say which side - he had even specified heading toward Abilene. Hell, I'm starting to think he may have given them his exact location - it was just too rushed to be intelligible.

:welcome: Hatari2u

Great first few posts, thanks! You've pointed out & proposed a lot of interesting things that I'm eager to look into some more. Glad you joined the discussion and are interested in Brandon's case.

Thanks! Amazing how more information totally changes your perspective. I've gone from thinking he was on drugs, to that he was alone, to that he was part of an encounter with drug crazed machinery drivers, to having been picked up by a good samaritan, and now I'm thinking something completely different! I'm trying to recall if Brandon told Kyle specifically where he was during that first call. I understand that it appeared it had taken him longer to get to where his truck was found than it should have - causing some speculation that he had stopped for a short while along the way. BUT, with it being that late, he may have tried first to deal with it on his own. He called his girlfriend but couldn't get through and decided he'd start walking toward Bronte and hope for a ride. But its pitch dark and kinda creepy. Very few cars. And he's starting to think about having to possibly walk all the way back once he gets the gas. So he calls Kyle after he has already walked a ways toward Bronte. At the bridge crossing (where it turns to State), he runs into someone who is up to no good - possibly just hanging out near the bridge drinking or doping. Doesn't have to be a drug deal or more than one person. Just one unsavory character who sees this guy that might have money in his pocket walking all alone in the dark. I think perhaps Brandon really did manage to give his specific location in that call - its just so run together its impossible to understand. Which is even more heartbreaking to think about - he must have been terrified. Whoever was pursuing him must have been hot on his heels for him to sound so rushed. And its possible that the person who was chasing him IS the second person in the call. Does Brandon have the phone on speaker and wants the pursuer to know he is calling the cops? It sounds like someone is taking to Brandon but you can't hear what they are saying. Maybe it was the "bad guy" approaching and what you can't hear is him saying something like "Hey, we're just talking." And Brandon says - "No, we're not talking to him - I just "ran into" him"....Then as he's trying to catch his breath he realizes quickly that this guy isn't giving up, and Brandon says "I'm about to hurt this guy...."
Perhaps when Brandon later talks to Kyle (and / or his girlfriend) and seems incoherent, its because they are operating under totally different assumptions. Kyle just thinks Brandon ran out of gas. Brandon hears that they have arrived and the cops are also there. He thinks the cops are there in response to his 911 call. He couldn't have a clue that someone has called about his truck on the side of the road. So he starts spouting frantic information about what's happening - as if Kyle and his girlfriend (or the cops) are already aware. To them he seems to be babbling and not making any sense. He probably was babbling, and it got even worse once he was confused by their clueless response. His anxiety and frustration are amped up even more. Apparently he was injured and bleeding. He told them he was about "10 minutes up the road" but when they return to look for him (after the cop left, they doubled back thinking Brandon was hiding in the woods), they were calling and looking in the wrong place. If Brandon still had someone after him, his call to Kyle or Kyle's girlfriend texting him might have given away his location to someone nearby. Nobody heard from him again....If someone got Brandon and took his wallet, keys, cell phone, etc, they would have seen the text saying "the cops are at your truck"...So this guy doesn't try to use any of the credit cards in the wallet or try to go back and steal the truck because he figures he'll get caught right away. What happens to Brandon? Who knows. He was left out there, or the guy came back later and moved him..... Well, that's the train of thought for the hour..... I'm sure it may change later today!

Its great to have new people, new "eyes" and fresh theries on this case. After years of going over all the stories, just waiting for something to break, it gets frustrating, as is the lack of info and seemingly lack of LE concern. Having new thoughts, and ideas keeps hope alive, minds working! There have been many things that confuse me and leave be baffled with this case. One thing I dont understand, is why he wouldn't have told his brother and his bro's gf that he was in trouble, in such a bad way that he, who they said was "hiding from the cop", was desperate enough, in such need of assistance, that he'd risk that and call 911. But, after he called 911, asking for cops, he then tells his bro he is up the road avoiding them?? I just dont understand the timeline! After he placed the 911 call, he had sent multiple text messages, communicating with Kyle's gf....So, after writing all that, thinking out loud, I'm now wondering if maybe someone else had his phone by the time his brother arrived, at that point doing the texting, pretending to be Brandon.. Maybe making it seem as though everything was "okay" not to alarm or alert his bro and gf, to some sort of confrontation between themselves and Brandon that had taken place? Providing Brandon had communicated by text with his brother asking him to bring gas, they would be able to read previous messages knowing that they were headed to help Brandon, and not wanting them to show up and see what had happened, don't lead his brother to the right location. I hope that rambling makes sense?! (If not, I appologize) I've followed this case from the start and spoken with LL multiple times. As many have said, It's all made more difficult because of the amount of discrepancies, changing stories, finger pointing, and drama, from the start, however, it's still heart breaking that another anniversary of his disappearance has come to pass, and his poor kids are not only growing up without their father, but without answers to what happened as well. Fwiw, I think that drugs played a significant role in this, the 911 call is not complete and has been altered, a person or people close to Brandon know more than they've said for whatever reason & sadly, I think that Brandon is no longer alive.

I'm still baffled at they rent a helicopter the day after he went missing, but didn't file a report until about a week later. What was in their minds to make them think they needed to do an aerial over the fields?? Remember, the 911 call still was not discussed at this time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member