TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A thought just came to mind. If there was a rumor he had gotten some girl pregnant, I guess he would have to be declared dead in order for any children to receive SS benefits. I was thinking we might could see how many children are drawing his SS? But that wouldn't work because he hasn't been declared dead yet.

Oh well......just a thought. And yes the fences are barbed wire for the most part. He would have to crawl through one which baffles me. Why go hide behind a fence? Just run up the road and hide in the bar ditch. He had to be scared to go through a fence and they had to be close to be able to see him. How did they find him in that field?

A thought just came to mind. If there was a rumor he had gotten some girl pregnant, I guess he would have to be declared dead in order for any children to receive SS benefits. I was thinking we might could see how many children are drawing his SS? But that wouldn't work because he hasn't been declared dead yet.

Oh well......just a thought. And yes the fences are barbed wire for the most part. He would have to crawl through one which baffles me. Why go hide behind a fence? Just run up the road and hide in the bar ditch. He had to be scared to go through a fence and they had to be close to be able to see him. How did they find him in that field?
On a similar note, I wish there was a way to see how many children have him listed as the father on their birth certificates...

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Do y'all remember where up north? Just so you all know I've reached out to LL in hopes that enough time has passed that all the drama she experienced (as did some of y'all) before is old news. I told her I was willing to do records requests FOIA WHATEVER would help her babies have some closure at some point. She was kind and open to it it seems. I will be emailing her again soon to see where a good starting point is in her opinion. Of course anything she may tell me will be in confidence unless she gives the ok to share. I will share my own personal research and of course any public records I obtain. I have a feeling 2017 is our year to find Brandon!!!!

In Washington State we definitely called the state patrols "staters", and there's also a car called a Zypher I think.

Bumping for Brandon!

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/He...ur-Still-Missing-After-3-Years-407139565.html

The disappearance has left everyone involved puzzled and desperate for answers. Lofton wants her son to have his Christmas wish, "I promised myself I would find him, I still haven't," she said.

Brandon's father also wants closure. "Nobody has showed me Brandon, if they would I'd go get him and bring him home and I'd put him where he belongs, with his family, but until that day I'm not giving up hope," said his father.

At the Bottom of the link OkieGranny posted

The Texas Rangers are handling Loftons disappearance investigation. A $1,000 reward is being offered. Anyone with information can make an anonymous tip through Crime Stoppers at (325) 658-HELP..

This is new isn't it?

At the Bottom of the link OkieGranny posted

This is new isn't it?
San Angelo CrimeStoppers has always offered that reward. I wish they would publicize it more.

Is his mother speaking much about this??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't someone send in an FIOA awhile back to somewhere? Any word back on it?

M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas man who called 911, then vanished in 2013 remains missing

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/1...11-then-vanished-in-2013-remains-missing.html

Brandon Lawson called 911 after running out of gas on a highway in San Angelo, Tex., and getting into some sort of trouble. He was last seen on Aug. 8, 2013.

“Yes, I'm in the middle of a field (inaudible) pushed some guys over, right here going toward Abilene, on both sides,” Lawson says, according to a transcript of the call. “My truck ran out of gas, there's one car here, the guy's chasing (inaudible) to the woods, please hurry!”

He also says, according to the transcript, “We're not talking to him (inaudible) I told you I ran into em...that's the first guy.”

The station reported that when the 911 operator asks Lawson if he needs an ambulance, he replies, “No. I need the cops.”

Bumping for Brandon!

Nothing new? Any information from the person who was requesting information through the freedom of info act? Did that actually happen?

LP

But I gather everyone's biggest question is WHY make several calls to K, A, and his GF AFTER making the 911 call?!

Doing so, totally negates the seriousness of that 911 call, in my mind, but listening to it, it's impossible to discount it.

^This. If he was truly hiding from someone in a field or elsewhere, he would not want them hearing him talking to people on the phone or seeing his phone screen lighting up. And why hang up on the 911 operator--the one person who can send real help--if you still have the time/ability to call other people?

Something is badly amiss with the timeline of events. The FOIA request is our biggest hope right now, but I'm not holding my breath. If you get it, half of it will probably be redacted.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member