TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading up on previous posts and the interview with his girlfriend, the timeline doesn't line up with him being killed immediately after the 911 call. 28 minutes after the 911 call his brother and sister-in-law called and made contact with him, he said he was bleeding and 10 minutes up the road. They lose the signal and either Brandon hangs up or they are disconnected.

This makes me wonder if he was just hallucinating and walked out in to the brush and died and his body just hasn't been found as it isnt near the car, from what though?

His cell phone pinged a few miles from the car later as well.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Reading up on previous posts and the interview with his girlfriend, the timeline doesn't line up with him being killed immediately after the 911 call. 28 minutes after the 911 call his brother and sister-in-law called and made contact with him, he said he was bleeding and 10 minutes up the road. They lose the signal and either Brandon hangs up or they are disconnected.

This makes me wonder if he was just hallucinating and walked out in to the brush and died and his body just hasn't been found as it isnt near the car, from what though?

His cell phone pinged a few miles from the car later as well.

I have always said the timeline is off!
1. BL left the house around 11:54pm after an argument with LL.
2. He calls 911 an hour later that he ran out of gas. He is a few miles south of Bronte. It only takes 25 minutes to drive from where BL and LL lived to Bronte. Where was he the other 35 minutes?
3. BL spoke to his brother/gf AFTER the 911 call. (1:19am) He said he was bleeding. Why did he not tell them what was going on?

I have always said the timeline is off!
1. BL left the house around 11:54pm after an argument with LL.
2. He calls 911 an hour later that he ran out of gas. He is a few miles south of Bronte. It only takes 25 minutes to drive from where BL and LL lived to Bronte. Where was he the other 35 minutes?
3. BL spoke to his brother/gf AFTER the 911 call. (1:19am) He said he was bleeding. Why did he not tell them what was going on?
Great question. I find it very strange that he spoke with his brother and gf nearly 30 minutes after the 911 call. It makes foul play not as obvious, to me.

Surely they would have asked what's going on and gotten a better idea of what happened. I did read that cell reception wasn't good so I suppose it's possible they didn't get much details from him.

Just restating this reminder from previous threads that the version of the call that's public is only a conglomeration of "snippets" of the voice who called 911. Law enforcement took this to Brandon's father for voice identification. It's not the entire call. It's bits and pieces of it.

Also, the version that is public was obtained by the girlfriend using her own phone supposedly to record it from another source. There's absolutely no way to know what you hear is legit background noise, or interference from the surroundings when the recording was made.

It sucks. And it even sucks more that this call has been blown up to where others have been made to believe that this recording of a recording of parts of an emergency call holds the key to what happened.

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

Just restating this reminder from previous threads that the version of the call that's public is only a conglomeration of "snippets" of the voice who called 911. Law enforcement took this to Brandon's father for voice identification. It's not the entire call. It's bits and pieces of it.

Also, the version that is public was obtained by the girlfriend using her own phone supposedly to record it from another source. There's absolutely no way to know what you hear is legit background noise, or interference from the surroundings when the recording was made.

It sucks. And it even sucks more that this call has been blown up to where others have been made to believe that this recording of a recording of parts of an emergency call holds the key to what happened.

YES. Which explains why nobody can make heads or tails of it. I count at least three audio redacts.

Jeez. Thanks for the heads up. I feel like I've wasted hours and hours listening to the call over and over now.

Why wouldn't the entire call be released?

Great question. I find it very strange that he spoke with his brother and gf nearly 30 minutes after the 911 call. It makes foul play not as obvious, to me.

Surely they would have asked what's going on and gotten a better idea of what happened. I did read that cell reception wasn't good so I suppose it's possible they didn't get much details from him.

I'm not sure if they actually spoke or if they were texting. I think both. IIRC Bl spoke to the gf briefly when he said he was bleeding.

A fact I do believe we have figured out is that there was definitely a second person on the 911 call with Brandon and I don't think it was a friend.
My personal opinion is this altercation started in San Angelo, BL was chased towards Bronte, he ran out of gas and "they" caught up with him when he ran out of gas. Chased him "into the field/woods, caught him and took him with them. No family involvement. Probably drug related in some way unknown to us but probably known to LE and probably family. Thus the silence from most if the family. Jmo!

Jeez. Thanks for the heads up. I feel like I've wasted hours and hours listening to the call over and over now.

Why wouldn't the entire call be released?

Because it was only supposed to be used for voice verification by the missing person's direct next of kin, his father in this case. The girlfriend had no reason to have it. She isn't the next of kin.

The call is part of an open investigation, so it can't be publicly released. Here in Texas, and especially with the Texas Department of Public Safety, there are very specific guidelines for getting a copy of a call during an investigation. Or after. Pretty much bottom line is that you aren't going to get it. Only cases are with a warrant for good cause, etc. And never to an individual. An attorney, sure. A random girlfriend, no.

Also, the public needs to think this way:
When have the police, here in Texas or anywhere else in the US, ever released an emergency call to the public for help on what it says? They're the police. It's part of their job to find out the content of the call. They have voice analysts, all types of forensic folks, and cutting edge equipment. And the entire call. Why are they going to give the call to a random individual to put out on the internet to decipher? The police KNOW what the call says. The girlfriend doesn't. (Although some of us think she knows exactly what it says.)

It's awful that so many have been duped into thinking that this YouTube call has the answers. It was a shrewd move to release it, I admit. But it's virtually useless to us.

I still go back to my very first question on this case - Is that really even Brandon on the call? Law enforcement has never said one way or the other, and with all the twists, turns, lies, and retractions, their answer is the most solid for me, personally.

Where are you, Brandon???

1fortherecord, your transcript is almost exactly what I posted on the thread earlier. I hear almost the same thing. What I hear with the voice who says yes to the ambulance is someone being held down and a grunted yes. (Grunted is not a good description, but imagine someone sitting on your back while you are laying on your stomach.) hence "I've got the first guy" then the first guy says "yes".

I think Brandon ran into somebody just as you or someone stated earlier meaning he met them not hit them. I think it's strangers or a drug deal. Something happened to get the fight going, they hurt Brandon and took him off somewhere that no one has looked.

I think this case was not investigated for awhile since LE thought BL took off because of the warrant and because LL and Kyle were not truthful in the beginning. LE doesn't look kindly on someone who doesn't cooperate in the beginning and tries to "hood wink" them.

I've never felt family was involved but I try to see all sides. I don't have any real facts to not believe it is BL on the 911 call.

In hindsight, I think LE wish they had gotten more involved in the beginning. They just didn't have all the info they needed to know Brandon was really missing. All JMO tho. Not a lot of hard facts to look at. Just a lot of rumors and innuendos. Thank you for your post and thinking so deeply on this case. I think some of what you say is a very credible scenario.
I'm new and might not be posting this in the right place, sorry.
I think it's all Brandon on the phone. I think he was thinking too fast when the operator asked him if he needed an ambulance, is why he said yeah, then realized what she asked and said no, I need the cops! I believe it was all in one breath.

I think it's all Brandon on the phone. I think he was thinking too fast when the operator asked him if he needed an ambulance, is why he said yeah, then realized what she asked and said no, I need the cops! I believe it was all in one breath.

:welcome6:

:welcome::wagon::welcome6:

Glad to have you here. Go back and listen more closely to the 911 call. There are definitely 2 people on there. BL talks OVER the yes. 2 different voices I firmly believe.
We are happy to have you here. Welcome again!

Hi all. Just wanted to bump Brandon's thread. I don't have anything constructive to add, except that I agree there were 2 voices on the call. Hopefully there is some movement soon on this, although unlikely unless his body is found or someone talks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Is there a link that talks about landowners denying searches?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hi all. Just wanted to bump Brandon's thread. I don't have anything constructive to add, except that I agree there were 2 voices on the call. Hopefully there is some movement soon on this, although unlikely unless his body is found or someone talks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Is there a link talking about landowners denying searches? I can't figure if there is a way to search threads. TIA

IIRC it has been Ladessa stating the landowners would not let them conduct searches. She has done air searches and there have been several land searches of the area by search groups. Nothing in MSM about it except Ladessa stating such.

IIRC it has been Ladessa stating the landowners would not let them conduct searches. She has done air searches and there have been several land searches of the area by search groups. Nothing in MSM about it except Ladessa stating such.
Thanks, that just boggles my mind. I grew up and graduated from Bronte and I just can't imagine anyone saying no you can't look for a missing person on my land. I'm pretty sure if I went and knocked on any door and said my grandmother's name I'd be allowed to lol I was just curious. I didnt even hear about BL until 2016 ...crazy

Thanks, that just boggles my mind. I grew up and graduated from Bronte and I just can't imagine anyone saying no you can't look for a missing person on my land. I'm pretty sure if I went and knocked on any door and said my grandmother's name I'd be allowed to lol I was just curious. I didnt even hear about BL until 2016 ...crazy

According to law enforcement and locals, land owners didn't deny official searches. Several searches were conducted by on land and by air. The searches that were denied were searches by individuals. Several land owners, in the beginning, spoke about going out to structures on their land and whatnot, and finding strangers rifling through their personal property, fields, and buildings. I always have to find humor reading that land owners denied entry for searches. Many land owners even searched on their own, and chimed in on social media to say such. Of course, those posts got immediately deleted because they weren't part of the pity party. Like it's all a big conspiracy against the girlfriend. Everywhere she turns, it's a travesty, and no one is willing to help her. *sarcasm* Would be nice if she put out the whole/real story for a change.

According to law enforcement and locals, land owners didn't deny official searches. Several searches were conducted by on land and by air. The searches that were denied were searches by individuals. Several land owners, in the beginning, spoke about going out to structures on their land and whatnot, and finding strangers rifling through their personal property, fields, and buildings. I always have to find humor reading that land owners denied entry for searches. Many land owners even searched on their own, and chimed in on social media to say such. Of course, those posts got immediately deleted because they weren't part of the pity party. Like it's all a big conspiracy against the girlfriend. Everywhere she turns, it's a travesty, and no one is willing to help her. *sarcasm* Would be nice if she put out the whole/real story for a change.

Coming from Bronte, TX that makes way more sense!!! Is there a map of what was searched and what was not?

Coming from Bronte, TX that makes way more sense!!! Is there a map of what was searched and what was not?

Being from there and reading where it was stated he broke down, the 911 call, talking about running in the field and the like...would you have an idea of where he COULD be out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSMEITH1